Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To summon a demon.((Communist Fluffy and Kit))

Meryl smiled softly as she looked at the old leather bound book that sat before her.She had been growing more and more intrested in such things lately and had jumped at the chance to own such a book.While she was in love with he occult,she still didnt believe in it though she wished despretly that she did.She opened the book and stoped at a page showing a beautiful demon followed by strange words.She smiled as she softly read them out loud, unaware that by speaking them aloud that she would be releasing the demon from her realm.

Ureal stood in hell as she noticed a portal opened up and she looked up as the portal began to tug at her body as she smirked. "Another human wants to make me theirs? I guess I cannot be left alone this is a second time in a couple centuries. My friend hasn't been summoned for centuries at a time. I guess it is time for my friend to make her jealous as she thought to change up her attitude and her body is covered in runes to show her summoning restrictions. Though the devil knew that she would get this summoner's soul in order for the woman or person to control her. Ureal just smiled as she knew that she would be ready to take on whatever this summoner would want to do.

Meryl couldnt help but feel a sudden weakness as the spell used a bit of her power to summon the demon.She watched as a spelled circle appeared in front of her and a slender shape began to take form.A beautiful woman seemed to appear before her,strange symbols glowing on her body.Meryl gasped softly in supprise as she watched,not quite believing that she had actualy summoned a demon.Supprise and a bit of fear showed in her deep green eyes.

Ureal stood in front of her and smirked, "You summoned me?" She said softly as she took a step out of the portal or circle and smiled. "You need to make a blood pact with me before you can even use my powers mortal.", She said as she held out a contract and then whipped out a knife that looked like a simple dagger though it had a rounded tip to help cut yourself on it more since she needed a blood agreement. This is how she worked and if the woman couldn't give it to her she would take off and find somebody else while she would kill everybody between her and a suitable or willing master.

"I...I didnt mean too...."She managed to say as she watched the contract appear before her, a simple dager appearing beside it to help her give her blood."W...What will happen if I do agree to this?"She asked in her soft voice.It was quite obvious that she was compleatly in over her head and that It probably wouldnt take much to gain the upper hand over her.

Ureal looked at her and smiled, "Well, you gain the power to be a strong force in the world. Whatever you are having trouble with you can take on with my help. My powers now bind to you and as long as I am in your presence you will very powerful." She said as she smiled wondering if this girl would take the deal and try it herself. Though Ureal would just move on if this girl was too scared to do it. "So if you want to do I would make up your mind soon, I don't got a century or two to wait.", She said as she waited for the girl to do it.

"T...The power to do as I wished?"She said as she tried to clear her head.She had never had much in her life and she wasn't partiularly ambitious,though the power of a demon...'She knew that to pass up such an offer would be foolish.She looked to the demoness and nodded as she took the knife and hand and ran the palm of her hand along the blade,her rich crimson blood falling to the contract and sealing their deal.She didnt know what would happen but she knew that her life wouldnt be the same.

Ureal stood there and smiled as she began to chanting as the girl could feel something swell in her. "Be welcome to my power...", She said as she finished her chanting as the girl could feel extreme power flow through her in the form of fire flowing over a forest and so on. Her hands glowed with that of flames and her body felt stronger and even faster. Her arms glowed with runes from the body of the demon that stood in front of her and she smiled, "We share a blood pact so you need to know that I share your emotions and you feelings. The way your body is hurt will hurt mine and so on. I am bound to you until you die...and I am sent back to hell through death as well." She said as she bowed some and smiled. "I wonder what you will do now with my power. What do you want to do now?", She asked as she stood there as chains now were on her wrists and her body looked like it was tied down in some fashion as she was now bound to the girl. The chains now linked to the girl's wrists in a form of showing that the demon was in servitude.

Meryl couldn't help but to smile back as she began to feel the power that flowed though her.She felt as if her body was filling with a gentle heat that would turn her to ash if it so desired.Her green eyes widened in wonder as she saw the burning ruins that covered her arms."W...will I share your emotions and feelings as well?She asked in curiosity as she felt better then she had ever felt in her life."I would not endanger either of us Demon..."She said softly."My name is Meryl..."Her eyes drifted to the chains that bound them together as demon and master."W...what have others asked for in the past?"She honestly did not know where to start.

Ureal smiled, "I am Ureal and to answer your question Meryl there has many have used me to conquest of the world. Though they died and allowed me to the curtsy to die as well. Though yes we will feel everything between each other. If things to come to me then it will come to you. I cannot be unbound by you until you die basically. Since the blood oath is basically until death. Though many have asked for sheer power and I have given it to them. There has been few with odd requests as I have stayed in their lives until they passed on which again would make me go back to the underworld. Though the choice is up to you Meryl." She explained

"Ureal....I wish for you to know now that I'm possibly unlike others that have bound you before..."She began and it seemed that she was thinking how to best explain."I....I never meant to summon you, I never even believed that your kind existed."Her eyes seemed to shine with a desire as she moved closer to her demon."I...Ive never been happy....with this, with being human..."She said and looked up at her.'Ive always wanted what your kind have....I want to be like you, a demon."She finaly managed to say.She knew that it was a strange request,who in there right mind would wish for something like that.

Ureal looked at her and smirked, "You want to leave your earthly bonds? That will have to be done carefully as we will have to explore hell...You have to come along to show that you can do it. I will be your guide. If you desire this I can make it so and when you become demon...my servitude will be ended due to the fact you have become one such as me." She said as she looked into her eyes, "If you wish this...then...tell me...say 'Ureal...summon the gates of hell and we travel forth' so that I have acknowledgement." She said as she stood there waiting for the girl's response.

Meryl smiled and wrapped her arms around Ureal, happy that such a thing was even possible."I....If I do become a demon will you...will we be able to do as we wish?"She asked as she looked up at her.She couldn't help but to blush slightly,Ureal was a beautiful demon to say the least.She was sure that Ureal could feel the nervousness coming from her as she nodded."Ureal...summon the gates of hell and we travel forth."She said softly and tried to steady her nerves.

Ureal's blush appeared, "Of course. Though I will have say." She giggled and smiled as she moved a finger tip and suddenly a large portal appeared to tear the plane apart. "You will no longer be able to return is this your wish?", She said softly as she eyed the the woman intently wondering if she wanted to achieve such a thing.

Meryl saw the blush that appeared on her face and smiled."Im glad that you'll be free without me having to..."She didn't finish as her eyes followed Ureal's finger to the portal.She met Ureal's gaze quietly as she listened to her question before nodding and smiling softly."I want this...Im ready if your ready to lead me Ureal.."She said and pressed against her again in a hug before releasing her and waiting before the portal for her.

Ureal nodded, "Then watch the first step it can be dangerous." She said as they walked through and suddenly they fell through hell fire clouds as the portal behind them closed up and screaming and random beings flew through the air with bodies tied to them with spikes through the bodies and with other bodies on spikes that they were carrying. While the bodies on the ground were mutated into it as they could feel the torment and pain from hell as well as other things. While others were impaled on spikes feeling every pulse pain and they couldn't do a damn thing but sit there and just take it. When they landed the ground made a 'squish' sound. She looked at Meryl, "Well we are here...the journey I speak of is that you have to head to the head demon himself. Which is the devil of hell." She said softly as she began to move in a direction that seemed the most horrifying though the devil wasn't known for his kindness. When she looked back, "Come Meryl you left your earthly bonds behind and now your personal hell will be starting now." She said as she held out her hand and suddenly love and blood pits formed by her as her walk way was getting smaller as if the land was pushing her to take the demon's hand.

Meryl didn't even have time to say anything as she stepped though with Ureal and plunged into hell.She couldn't help the scream that escaped form her lips as she was suddenly falling,her arms wrapping around the demon's slender form.She felt a little better as she tried not to notice to many details about the begins and bodies around them as they fell and landed on the ground."S...so I have to speak with Him?"She asked as Ureal began to walk away.She didnt wish to be left alone.She felt a sudden fear as she moved froward to take her hand."My own personal hell...."She shook her head and continued after her.

Ureal nodded, "Yes...you won't find any comfort down here...I may provide some but this is something you need to achieve. I can be your guide through hell but it is you that will make the final choice." She said softly as she hugged onto the girl that lunged into her after she pulled her forward away from the shrinking platform. As it disappeared between blood and lava pits she walked forward. "The plane will test your mind and body. While I won't be able to help. Since this is my resting place it has control over me, and so I cannot help you when you go into one of these trials. Some deal with what you would do if you were giving certain situations and the way you answer will determine if the devil will even see you.", She explained more as people or bodies were screaming by them and bleeding constantly due to their torment and their eyes out of their sockets dangling as they could see them though couldn't do a damn thing

"I....I think that Im ready Ureal."She said as she nuzzled into her arms before pulling away gently.She wanted to prove that she could handle whatever was thrown at her.Her ears were filled with the screaming wails of the damned,their bodies cut and bleeding,eyes pulled from their sockets.She shivered slightly in revulsion,knowing that if she failed that she would be one of the many screaming for forgiveness."W....What is first?She asked her.

Ureal stood there and then whispered and suddenly she disappeared from Meryl's vision. "The Trails of reality...to know if we go back to what people would think you as...to see how you would handle life as a demon and to know that in reality you have no more ties to the world you used to live in and if you do somehow are able to live there to how much persecution before you use the power Hell has given you.", She said as the world disappeared as they entered the world that they thought they just left. Though Ureal realized this was the planes doing this to show the hell that she would have to deal with. Though she was only able to watch this girl live out this and the way she would do things.

Back
Top Bottom