Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any What a Futa Orc desires~ (NSFW)

L

Lewd Lady Orc

Greetings and Salutations!
Welcome to my very first request thread on this site, I hope we'll have a lot of fun together!

A bit about myself;
I'm a huge fantasy nerd in their mid twenties, so you'll have to endure me lamenting on how old I feel and how much I wish we got more interesting fantasy content!
But moving on, nobody enjoys these lil' personal details anyways.
As a big fan of writing, seeing it as one of my main hobbies, I tend to get rather wordy in my roleplaying.

That means multiple meaty paragraphs of text if I really do get these creative juices flowing!
But it's not just a lot of rambling, I do value creativity and detail and do aim to provide my partners with interesting roleplaying experiences!

I have no real preference towards pronouns, but she/they always work well for me!
Speaking of pronouns and genders!

You may have noticed this thread is put in a very particular section of this site, and it's for one simple reason:
I Really enjoy playing Futa characters!

So, let's get right to it!

The Kinky Bits
I love playing interesting character dynamics and plots and will definitely fall for you if you actually bring some of that to the table too!
If you're looking to roleplay with me I'd prefer if you came to me with more than just passing interest, as I cannot accept everyone's request and have to be picky due to time reasons.
So, to make sure we're on the same page, here are some of the things I greatly enjoy in my roleplays!

-(Size) differences
Just a few inches can be enough, but I do really enjoy these kinds of differing physiques that go beyond just size
Be it fair skin to dark one, curly hair to straight one, brash and assertive to naive and timid, I LOVE these kinds of dynamics!

-Humor/"Heart"
I adore some good fun in my roleplays and enjoy stories with heart. ERP shouldn't just be fucking, and despite how smutty things can get for me, I do like the characters to really get a feel of each other!
So yeah, have some banter, really explore their relationships, that ol' song.

-Playing Orcs and other "tougher" characters
I just really love 'em! I like playing gals that have no fucks to give (or well, in this case A LOT of them) and are physically imposing.
Be it Orcs, Oni or the stray troll, I love 'em!

Just regular kinks?
-Anal
-Rough/Exhausting Sex
-Fantasy settings
-Urban Fantasy
-Uppity characters
-Groping/Phyiscal exploration of each other's bodies
-Aftercare/Romance
-Catering to my partner's cravings

Now that we got this out of the way, here are some rough plot bunnies:

Friendly Neighborhood Orc!
(Adventure, Childhood friends, Light-hearted)

sample_53f35165e443a993ab5c6efb4b7972e8.jpg

Nobody would have thought that an Orc out of all things would find herself growing up in the smallest settlement.
From early on she stuck out like a sore thumb for much more than her skin color, and as she grew up into a tough woman, she would find herself the protector of this small villages...
For there are things in the surrounding woods that aren't as kind as this greenskin...and her allegiences will get tested.

I'd love to set this up as a childhood friend, coming of age kind of story for her and whatever character you wanted to play!

Modern Fantasy Shenanigans
(Slice of Life)

e2a28ae4729b4cd1c39f230de2f65e5e.png

Well, this a straight forward one...
I'd just really love exploring a modern fantasy kind of setting here!

Princess and her Bodyguard
(Exactly what it says on the tin)

ff0d71e0baaaff15be560576183e137010bc6b49.jpg

Forbidden love...
Oh my~

Oni Adventures
(Oriental themed)
c745a9fc37b78cc4a0a7a3e0ad697b5b.jpeg

She'd lend herself very well to explore japanese folklore with!

Centauress
(Some ol' Greek Comedies and Tragedies)

Anasheya-550176-centauress_with_big_package.jpg

NEW ADDITION: Futa Love Triangle!
56eeaa85883a85f128602c34d1a52c50.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom