Fx Any Play with Me?~

xoxo

Moon
Hi there! I'm currently looking for an exhibitionist centric story!!! Any levels of smut welcome!

What I'm looking for...
  • Shorter term roleplays
    • I'm typically not a fan of long drawn out plots, I often get bored while writing them. Therefore, I would rather find a partner who would humor me in an episodic form of plot. The characters would stay the same for the stories, but the general plot of each story is ever changing. They would be quick and easy to get through, before we move on to the next episode which would have little to no correlation with the prior episode. This would also allow us to try out a bunch of different plots we're craving, or even kinks! However! If we hit it off after a shorter rp or too, i’ll be open to trying out a longer plot line if you’re interested!!
  • 80/20 (Smut/Plot)
    • I'm looking for some quick down and dirty scenes I can hash out with someone! Though, that doesn't mean I'm not willing to add more plot if someone requests it, or even more smut if someone wants purely lewd fantasies! I just happen to prefer to get right into the meat of the story with a little background sprinkled in for fun~
  • Literacy or lack thereof
    • If I'm being completely honest, your literacy level means very little to me. If you are invested in the roleplay we have going and seem like someone I want to roleplay with, then that's all that matters! I am also pretty relaxed when it comes to literacy, so please be patient if you see typos lol^^ I also use a lot of text speech ooc if that bothers you!
  • Someone with drive
    • I don't want to be the only one invested in our roleplay. I would like for my partner to be just as necessary in creating the stories. This leads me to, please be vocal! If you aren't happy with something, let me know! We can't change anything if I don't know.
  • A willingness to expand your horizons
    • Typically, I play more bottom characters, though, if the story requires it, or it feels right, I will play as a top. I would classify myself as a switch with preference for submissive characters, and I would like for you to be the same. It's more fun when our characters aren't trapped to one stereotype!

Parings I Like...
  • Incest
    • Sister x Sister**
    • Sister x Brother
    • Mom x Daughter**
    • Daughter x Dad**
    • Cousin x Cousin
  • School
    • Student x Teacher**
    • Teacher x Teacher
    • Student x Student
    • Student x Principal
    • Teacher x Principal
    • Teacher x Parent
  • Friends to Lovers
    • Best friends
    • Brother's Friend x Brother's Sister
    • Babysitter x the babysittee
    • Neighbors
  • Professional/Power Imbalance
    • Co-workers
    • Employee x Boss
    • Sugar Daddy
    • Indebted to someone
  • Fantasy Themed
    • Princess x Pirate**
    • Mermaid x Pirate
    • Princess x Thief
    • Princess x Enemy Princess**
    • King x Staff
    • Princess x Commoner
    • Princess x Handmaid
    • Monster x Girl**
    • Monster x Farmer
  • I'm open for all kinds of suggestions, so please bring some to me along with a basic plot or pairing you would like to see!
  • Any of the above pairings can be put into a modern or a fantasy type setting!
Fandoms I like...
  • Pokémon**
    • I would be okay with using either OCs, canon characters, or even a mix of both!
    • Would love to play against some female characters from swsh
  • One Piece
  • Overwatch
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses
  • Super Mario/Smash
    • Looking to play against Bowsette
  • I'm open to most fandoms, but that doesn't mean I know them all very well
Kinks...
  • breeding**
  • humiliation
  • exhibitionism
  • big boobs and big dicks**
  • messy sex (lots of cum/spit)
Misc. Information...
  • I will only play females or futa
  • I prefer that your character needs to come with a faceclaim. I will almost always use an anime reference, but I don't care what you choose to use
  • I require that if you're interested, you please come to me with a least a basic idea of what you want or else you will be ignored.
    • This means I need either a pairing and basic plot, a pairing and fandom, or a fandom and plot!
  • I either want my roleplays to be sickly sweet with lots of foreplay, kisses, and body worship. Or something rough and passionate with hard sex, degradation, and humiliation. I'm not picky for whichever one you pick in the long run~
  • My f-list

I hope to hear from some of you soon but be forewarned; I may be picky with who I choose and who I don't. I can only handle a couple roleplays at a time~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom