Fx M or F Back from hiatus, searching for writers.

Littlebaby69

Planetoid
Hello all! Some of you may know me and a lot of you may not. I'm a female writer who got busy with college for a while but now I'm back into writing business. Since I am just around from doing a lot of work from college, my mind refuses to think for ideas at this point of time. Nevertheless, I'm making this short and concise thread to lure writers, be it males playing males, females playing females, males playing females or females playing males, I don't judge at all. I'll write a few points now which contain rules and a bit about my preferences. Do not text me without reading them.

1) I'm most comfortable with MxF, FxF, Fxfuta and MxMxF pairings (Can increase number of male characters if that's your kink). However, I decline to play a futa and/or a dominant person. I have tried doing it and failed miserably. I'm your submissive female who stays in that role.

2) Post length- This has been a hot topic as I see writers including it in their threads. For me, I can write anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs, depending on the roleplay.

3) Frequency of posts is greatly variable because of college. Those who have experienced it might know the deal with assignments and projects. I tend to reply at least once per day. But I can delay it sometimes to once per two days or even pist multiples times a day. If I take more than 2 days, you are free to spank my ass and remind me of it ;)

4) Do not approach me with the intents to sleeping with me in real life. Yes, you read that right. I have had offers from guys asking my details of location and if I was interested for hook-ups. This is a writing forum and if I needed to hook-up, I'll be on tinder at the moment.

5) My preferred medium of writing is PMs. However I can be convinced for writing in threads or on discord ONLY if the plot is super crazy alluring. Also, if you read the rules, write your favorite color in the message you send me so that I am sure you read it all.

6) The ratio of plot to smut varies in my RPs. I have played non sexual RPs as well as gangbangs which are pretty much sex. So I'm open to anything.

7) My first language isn't English and I'm really sorry if that concerns anyone. I try to write understandable language but if someone is uncomfortable with it, I can't really do much. I myself do not need 100% grammar accuracy either. That does not mean I like loose writing. Do not give me something that I have to PM you to understand.

8) Lastly, about role-play, I tend to be leaning towards modern plots but I can definitely do fantasy and medieval as well. As for the plots, I already mentioned that I don't have anything in mind. And I'm not much opposed to any kinks except scat and extreme torture.

I'll be updating the thread with ideas when I get them. I hope to get a couple PMs from you guys. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom