Specific Request, F/M, Teacher and Principal

1 minute ago​

Good evening!

My name is Lara, a young lay in her mid twenties with a lot of roleplay experience and a great love of writing erotic stories! I’ve been around Blue Moon for awhile, and while I mostly peruse the Males Seeking forum, when I have a specific craving I post it to see if there is any interest.

Here is one such pairing that’s based off of a story I read online awhile ago that involves a young teacher and her older Principal at the city’s most elite private school for its richest teenagers. The teacher is young and fresh faced, probably at her first gig. The Principal is an older man - married or maybe not - and one who is used to being in charge at this very prestigious and powerful school. And he sets his eyes on the young teacher. What happens from there is up to us. Is it a one time hookup? Something he wants to keep going? Does it take on a BDSM element to it?

Given the nature of the story, here are a few kinks that would likely be involved:

- powerplay
- ageplay
- semi-public situations
- seduction and corruption
- adultery on the part of the Principal
- dub-con becoming full consent
- semi-nude encounters

Other things could definitely be added! Let me know your preference. But here are some things I would not like to have...

- non-con
- bodily fluid play
- Mind breaking
- character death
- torture/hard BDSM
- god-modding
- vore
- slapping
- certain name calling (ask me before he starts callin her ‘bitch’ or ‘slut’ etc.

I definitely am more a fan of Discord but am willing to do emails too if that would make it easier on you. If Discord is the way to go, ask me for mine and I’ll share it with you.
For a more detailed list of things I’m into, few free to read up on my main Request Thread.

That should wrap things up - I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom