Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Missing kink, missing link?

Shiver

Slaver Bait
I always find this question interesting (and forgive me if this has already been discussed)!

What's that one kink you can never quite seem to fit into your roleplay? Whether it's too obscure, or just doesn't fit in with your other kinks so it never incorporated?

For me, it's tickle torture. Doesn't usually feature on anyone's "absolutely not" list, but very rarely do I find anyone in legitimate roleplay-land who has a passion for its possibilities.

How about you? Any itch you can just never seem to scratch?

I do love the concept of slowly melting away a sub's mind, changing her (, or his, really, I am not too picky in that regard) body alongside until eventually there is nothing more than an obedient, cock addicted toy, all consciousness erased, replaced with nothing but obedience and happiness about hi or her new place in life.

It's a fun concept for sure, and not even an uncommon to have ... sadly it makes any seriuos rp impossible and if at all only works for shorter one-off sessions, which I generally dislike, at least in written form. As things are this itch gets occasionally scratched in a fun voice call, but it just doesn't work well when you want story and a narrative alongside your sex.

Back
Top Bottom