Fx Any Consensual RT

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
So it’s been awhile since I’ve been on the site and I have the urge again for some smutty rp. Looking for a partner or two who wouldn’t mind going all out on some kinks with me where my character makes a few bad decisions and has to deal with some pretty serious repercussions of her actions. Of course being a pretty girl/woman she gives in to the one thing that she can take advantage of and that is selling her body. Whether it is to pay off multiple debts she has, getting out of trouble or seducing men in getting what she wants. Of course before now she never resorted to going to such lengths and what she expects to be an easy ride turns into some hellish, long and painful sex as the men/women she gets with are all highly experienced with high labidos. She expects to quickly get them off due to her youth and body but she quickly finds out she is barely worth their time with her own inexperience.

Few ideas:
Loan shark with a secret prostitution ring she gets roped into.
Professor who video tapes and shares her with other teachers.
Cop and his partner taking turns getting her off on the front of her car.
Caught sneaking in to a mans house, she is convinced to fuck his dog and blow him to not get cops involved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom