Teasing the Waters

Misk_Turnip

Meteorite
I have a lot of different ideas, but the all center around one central theme; training slave(s). Read below the different ideas. I'm only looking for one roleplay partner as of right now, so once I find that someone I will make a post to let anyone know. Some things about myself before we get started, I like literacy although I may not have the muse all the time to write long works of fiction. So long as the posts are neat, allow me to work off them, and are readable than I don't mind how long they are. So long as they give me something to work with, at the very least. I will also try to do the same for you. I am finishing up my last quarter in college and I'm working 30hrs a week, so I'm very busy and cannot be on every day/night. With that being said, I am looking for a long term partner who is okay with some lapses in activity and is okay to work with my schedule (I am willing to work with yours as well).

Without further ado, these are my ideas. I also apologize for my post not being very aesthetically pleasing, I am just not in the mood do that right now.

Idea 1: Anything Will Have To Do (60% Smut/40% Plot)

MC: Graduate Student, 23-28 years old, financial issues.​
YC: University Professor/Boss/Authority Figure, BDSM Club Member, Upper Class, and spare room for rent.​
Story: YC was a mentor to MC while they were working through their undergrad degree. After graduation they lost touch as MC moved. A few years later YC bumps into them at a grocery store, YC invites MC to lunch/coffee. MC accepts and that is where the story comes out that MC is struggling with finances - after a bad insurance scam - and is on the verge of losing their home. YC offers you're new spare room to rent, for a discounted price - at a cost. MC was familiar with YC BDSM history, YC asks them to be your new 'slave/pet' for the club, and that would mean training MC while she lives there. MC is very desperate and accepts.​

Idea 2: What is Happening?! (80% Smut/20% Plot)

MC: 18-20 years old, found in a cyrogenic sleep pod aboard an abandoned ship.​
YC: Scientist/Space Marine/Space Pirate is the one to find your pod and takes you back to their ship for further examination.​
Story: A ship is found floating through space, around 200+ years old. Exact date is unknown as most of the information has been wiped clean, destroyed, or erased to identify the vessel. They find only one passenger on board, a female frozen away. Whether they're a scientist on a exploration trip, a marine doing a quadrant sweep, or a pirate looking for loot, they take MC on board and hook the outdated technology to their ships. Where they monitor MC until they think it's safe to release MC. Then YC gives MC an ultimatum, stay with them for whatever reason but they'll all want to use MC in some way.​

Idea 3: Furtastic Fantasy (70% Smut/30% Plot)

MC: Multiple females, varying levels of ages. First one will be a average gal, 22-26 years old, with a bit of a stubborn attitude.​
YC: Werewolf, male/futanari, Alpha, older, tattoos, intimidating. Possibly other characters.​
Story: MC lost a bet at a bar and has to talk to the intimidating, older "biker" (YC) where YC gains interest right away. YC has been looking for a mate and decides to try to seduce MC. MC has to play the game they lost and flirts back, MC has to end up in bed with YC as per her friends rules. YC buys MC more drinks and then seduces her back to a bar, where they hook up and do the deed (we can rp this out or not). MC is quite wasted and doesn't realize its unprotected and gets knocked up. YC sleeps soundly, having bound a connection to MC and no need to worry about having to find or track her down later. MC wakes up and leaves to go about their lives, only realize a month later that they're pregnant and YC is back on their doorstep. YC explains everything and basically says that either MC can go with YC easily or they can MC to leave. YC trains MC in the ways of the pack and lifestyle, eventually gaining a close connection. However, YC doesn't believe in monogomy and still seeks out other females who are able to birth werewolf children (a rare ability for humans).​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom