Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✧ ѕтαя gυαя∂ιαиѕ ✧ 【тнє υи∂єѕιяαвℓє ✩ ᴄhєvαlíєr】

Chevalier

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔰
8RrDaW2.png

α яσℓєρℓαу ву тнє υи∂єѕιяαвℓє ᴄhєvαlíєr

мαтυяє/тαвσσ тнємєѕ αнєα∂
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Guardian Academy, a high-school for the supernaturally gifted. It is a place where heroes are born and tales are forged, where students train to eventually take up the mantle as civilization's most gallant defenders. To become a Star Guardian is a privilege few are given, a position that takes a lifetime of hard work and dedication. For some, it is their true calling, though very few ever manage to transcend and reach for the sky above. Among the new class of fledgling Guardians, a single soul emerges as perhaps the most potent: Ahri. Yet, despite all of her arcane grace and raw skill, her academics seem to starkly lag behind the rest. Perhaps her mind is fixated upon something else, something far different from becoming a Star Guardian. Destiny is an interesting beast, one that cannot be tamed or predicted.

What does the future hold for Guardian Academy's most gifted student?
"Ahri! Wake up!" A familiar voice echoed distantly, repeating itself. Each repetition increased in both volume and clarity, until the image of a matching face coincided with the voice. It was none other than Luxanna Crownguard, a fellow classmate and friend of the gifted Ahri. If Ahri was the most powerful of their student class, Luxanna certainly was the brightest academically. It went without saying that the two probably complimented each other quite well. "Seriously? I spend my lunch time trying to tutor you... and you fall asleep on me?" The pink-haired student huffed, crossing her arms against her perky chest. The pair were seated between two desks in the vacant student council room, which Lux was currently the student president of.

"You know if you don't study, Miss Fortune is going to fail you." It didn't seem like the severity of the situation was having any effect on her friend's study habits. Lux let out a sigh of partial defeat, "What's gotten into you, Ahri? It seems like you're never focused. Like you're always thinking about something else." The smaller Guardian stood up from her seat, using her open palms to crease out the folds of her rather short skirt, which barely covered her supple thighs. "Look, I told Miss Fortune that I would help you, but I'm not going to waste my time if you're not going to pay attention." She rolled her eyes, tapping the heel of her boot against the the classroom tile. It went without saying that Luxanna was something of a teacher's pet, a trustworthy student who cared just a little too much about her own grades.

Gentle fingers tangle in disheveled pink hair, tugging Lux's head to the side in order to allow eager lips to caress the flesh of her neck. The sounds bubbling from the the slightly smaller girl's mouth only serves to spur Ahri on despite the half-hearted hands pushing at her torso. Ahri knew that Lux wanted her just as much as Ahri NEEDED her, though it would take some skill to crumble the walls that her treasured comrade had erected.

"Ahri, wake up!"

No, no no no! Dammit all! The sound of a distant voice entered the dreaming girl's mind, suddenly shattering the delightfully raunchy dream. Eyes the color of violets blinked themselves open and a regretful groan sounds from the powerful Guardian. After a second of hesitation, she picks her head up off her desk, running her hands through her blonde hair to make herself presentable. There was a distant sort of quality in her gaze that made it clear that Lux's first few sentences didn't really reach her, but after a moment Ahri sobered up, so to speak.

To Ahri's credit, she looked properly ashamed, and started fiddling woth her hands. She truly did feel bad for putting one of her closest friends through this, really she did. But there was a certain... Drawback, of sorts, to her celestial magics. Much of Ahri's skills had to do with, for lack of better terms, seducing and enthralling her enemies to lower their guards, but this in turn had always spiked her own libido. In the past, simple masturbation was enough to quench her carnal thirsts, but lately it was becoming increasingly obvious that this was no longer enough.

She'd had something of a crush on Luxanna for the better part of a year, and now her dreams were infested with delicious fantasies of making the pink-haired beauty her own, and she needed to relieve her urges multiple times a night in order to withhold herself the next day. In class and in recreation, she found her eyes narrowing and a powerful instinct to pounce on her treasured friend and take her without hesitation. But she genuinely loved and respected the other young woman, and was sickened by the thought of doing such things without her consent.

Guilt and frustration had plagued her for the past several nights, hence falling asleep in class and her grades starting to slip.

"I-I'm sorry, Lux." She stuttered, her ears flattened against her head. Ahri met the other Guardian's stern gaze with a sheepish grin, anxiously fisting her hands in her own skirts as looking into those sparkling amethyst depths became too much for her to bear. "I swear to you that this isn't intentional."

Back
Top Bottom