Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Woman Overwhelmed in a "Man's Job" [NC/Corruption/Bimbofication]

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
So I've had an idea working around in the back of my head for a while.

Requirements
  • I play a female in a stereotypically male job.
  • she becomes corrupted/bimbo.
Preferred
  • She is either a police detective, or a stripper thrust into a life of thuggery and prostitution at the hands of a gang
  • One or more rapes where the assailant(s) creampie(s) her.
  • While she is being corrupted/turned into a bimbo, she is blackmailed repeatedly.
  • I prefer her to not have anal sex if possible.
  • The other player operate in a more dominant/leading/GM'ing capacity (I listed it here instead of System Requests, because system is not required, but see below)
Optional
  • She is either a frontline soldier
  • ... or MMA fighter who wins a fight against a male MMA fighter and he and his buddies beat her up and fuck her in an alley
  • Asphyxia/breathplay
  • Sibling or mother/son incest when she becomes corrupted (or father/daughter if she's 15-18)
  • She becomes pregnant
  • We can discuss inspirational pictures for what she or other characters look like.
  • Modern AGE (It would be nice to run it in that system, but not required) to give her a "fighting chance"
  • Her death (either by snuff or fighting. She will not be driven to suicide of her own free will)
  • If she is thrust into a life of crime, she can be 15-18 as long as we abide by:
    Loli/Shota is not permitted. [...] Anything younger than fifteen (15) and that is pre-pubescent or even appears pre-pubescent.
Don't
  • force her to become a drug addict (though forcing her to take a lethal dose of drugs is not off the table)
  • piss or shit in any capacity
  • bother me if you aren't willing to play on Blue Moon Roleplaying forums.
Questions/comments/discussion welcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom