Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Defeated and Humiliated (Switch)

Calvinomic

Super-Earth
Greetings!

I am currently craving a roleplay that has a theme of defeat and humiliation, meaning that I would ideally like a character who starts out as proud and strong to end up getting defeated in some sort of exchange and then humiliated, preferably in some sort of public way. I have a few specific scenarios out lined below, but basically anything that follows that general idea is fine with me. I can write almost any length of response and will generally match the length of my partner, though prefer at least a paragraph or two. My kinks are probably pretty obvious from this scenario, but I'll lay them out anyway: Rough play, fighting for dominance, public humiliation, athletic/attractive builds, violence, punishment, pet play, multiple orgasms, complete domination, large cocks, mind break, and I'm sure theres some I'm missing but those are the main ones.

Also I should mention that as a switch I am willing to play either dom or sub for each of these scenes.

Underground Wrestling
You probably get the idea, but basically there's an underground fighting/wrestling ring where two people (Or more, could be FFA or tag team) try to get the other to submit first. Some just try to kill their opponent, others try to get their opponent to verbally surrender, and others go for more creative approaches... There's a lot of flexibility with the rules here, such as wrestling only, mma, first to make their opponent cum, etc, but they should follow the idea that the loser ends up publicly humiliated in the ring by the winner, and isn't allowed to leave until the winner lets them. My idea was that whoever ends up losing was originally undefeated, making the humiliation all the greater.

Monster Hunter
Not a new idea, but basically one character is tasked with hunting a monster or demon of some kind, but end up biting off a lot more than they can chew. The monster ends up beating them and having their way with them, using magic or technology of some sort to broadcast the hunter's/hero's humiliation to everyone around, discouraging others from trying the same. I'm fine with a wide variety of monsters, but generally prefer that they still be fairly attractive.

Unsuccessful Vengeance
There's a lot of different variations that this could take, but the idea is that the dominant character in this situation wrongs some third party character, and the submissive character tries to get vengeance. Maybe someone tries to get some payback against a bully who attacked their lover, only to end up beaten and humiliated in front of their former lover, or maybe a villain captures the loved one of a hero as bait, catching them in a trap and humiliating them both. Lots of possibilities here, and could easily be mixed with previous ideas.

I may add more ideas later, but these should give a pretty clear idea of what I like. If you have an idea that isn't here but you believe would fit my interest, feel free to let me know, as I always love hearing ideas that I hadn't thought of before.

Back
Top Bottom