Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Dark, rough, noncon/forced, pain&humilation, even bad endings...

Gina v.Krott

MILF and more
Hello and welcome to my Request Thread!

Some preface....

- I am not a native english speaker. But I use a spell-checker when rp-ing ( not always in ooR communication, nor if you ask me to be fast ). I am not pissy with it, you may give me hints when my grammar or spelling does annoy you or ask me to take more care of it.
- In real life I am a transgender. Dont ask for details. If you want to be sure that the gender of player and character do match.... you should look for another partner, sorry...
- I don't want to be lured to any other plattform ( and especially discord is not my cup of tea ). I would like to roleplay by PM or Thread here on BMR.
- Most of the time I can answer within hours in ooR communication (depending on the time-zone of course ) but sometimes it will take me longer. An reply will be given at least the next day.
- Post frequency in an elaborated RP will be about 1-2 posts per day.
- Some of mc have something I call "their own life". I cannot decide their future behavior when planning a RP. Sometimes they refuse to fall in love or to submit as wanted.
- A lot of ooc communication is fine for me. Asking questions, telling ideas, ...
- Out of role I am _not_ a submissive little girl. Please... don't try to dominate me.

This said.... let me tell you about my preferences. All of this... as an option. In fact the focus should be on building up the scenery and our characters, not necessary on a specific kink.

Roles:
MC will be female ( or, if i am really interested in the plot, also a male or others ).
MC can be of each age, but preferable either young ( 18+) or in an expirienced, elder stage of her life ( about or 40+)
I cannot play MxM, and I cannot do a domina (maybe a strong, or sadistic, or... female, but not this classical "on your knees!"-style domina)
Pairings may be Mxf or Fxf, either I can enjoy. Also I can do more then one character ( for example Mother/Daughter )

I also would like to do some shorter sceneries for the beginning, to know each other and ... decide later on about a long-term roleplay.

Ok. Here we go! The ingredients.

What I needs is:
Rough, noncon, forced sex scenes ( I am here for it! )
Abduction, Rape, Abuse, Torture, Violence, Pain, Bad endings
or/and submission, masochistic pain sluts loving and worshipping the torturer/abductor,

Love it:
Dungeons, Inquisition, public executions....
Leather, Latex, Hoods ...
Cages, Crosses, Racks of torture, electrodes, the good old orgasmotron, ...
The good old Basement where she finds herself... when the blind date went wrong. Or when abducted. After being cloroformed....
Breaking the heroine ( mind control, blackmailing, hypnonsis, simply your strong will, pheromones, cum... )
Gang Bangs
A person veiling her identity, giving tasks to the heroine. To be done in public, where he/ or she/ can secretly watch.
Fucking machines ( or sophisticated devices to break the heroine... )
Internet related stuff ( being displayed, sold to a community, humilated in public... )

ok for me - and also wanted:
Age gaps
Elements of mystery: Magic, witchcraft, demons, ...
Harem Building ( I would like to do the females of the collection )
Golden showers
Big cocks and lot of cum
Monster Tits, Bimbofication, Humilation, ...
Superheroines and villains (hm, but... maybe I got enough of this kind of stuff at the moment )
Tentacles, Aliens, ...
Startrek ( all seasons )
Old fashion celebs ( Jane Fonda, Diana Rigg, Bettie Page, ... you know )
Lost places, abadoned factories, mad hospitals, asylum
Nazi stuff and black uniforms ( !not! involving death camps or such )

No:
Futa ( don't ask me why. At present... i was aware that I cannot be involved with this)
Incest ( not now, sorry. It overloaded me. A very special point of interest, but... )
vomit, scat
MxM situations ( don't ask me why... )
anime, sailor moon, pokemon, ... ( but no problem with comic-style faceclaims )

Pairings/Plots

Let me explain: The pairing of characters ( as well as the time or "universe" the RP is located ) seems not to be essential for me.
But I add some some suggestions. Only... as an appetizer. We can do anythings... anywhere.

Of highest Interest - Right now:
Mad hospital/asylum

Witch or herb-wife x Hunter or Inquisition ( In any combinations smile, perhaps we would also like to draw a female witch-hunter? )
Seven of Nine x Klingonian warrior ( or more generel - SciFi Heroine defeated and ... )

Others, maybe also of interest (or already found a partner for a first try)
Dark Knight x Princess ( maybe.... her father, the king, is defeated. And she... is the reward of the conqueror )
Modern witch (or spiritual engaged/gothic girl/bored milf) x Demon or Succubus
German Secret police x innocent ( or... rebellish ) young maiden
Superheroine defeated

Hmmmm..... for plots.... I really love to do standard situations. But also open for weird concepts. If you have interest, please ask
me for the plots in my mind - or give me an idea about your preferences :)

Greetings....
G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom