Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a Bi-Sexual Bull for MFm Cuckold RP

LeaT

Supernova
I'm reintroducing this idea with a bit of a twist. This time the cuck will be feminized over the course of the story and participate in the sexual side of the story, not just an observer.

Other details to be established in the planning based on kinks and interest, sort of bare bones at the moment. Will be played on site either in PM or group Thread.

Last edited:
It is indeed! I'll start a group PM for us to work out some details.

I am writing with a pair of guys now via PM. I wouldn't be opposed to starting another but would need another pair of partners. Which role strikes your fancy?

@Falica you should set up your own request.

@Abigolpairinmyface I'd prefer to do this as a threesome so we need a cuck, so hey guys, any takers?

Unless you two want to try this as a lesbian couple...

Is there a thread we can check out the action? I'd be interested in playing a Bull but would like to know more.

The only one started is in PM so no. I'm not opposed to threads but will need to negotiate that with a potential cuck.

Hi there, I'd be up for this if you're still looking. :) Either bull or cuck, depending on what's currently available.

I'd be interested as well, but only for the cuck role, if you're looking for both roles still.

Back
Top Bottom