Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A noble stalker(Zero and Kanna)

The school bell rang through out the school as they school day finished for today. Ryllek was heading back into the locker room after finishing gym class to change and head out. However, on his way, he stopped by the school swim pool to see if the girl he had a huge crush on was there today. In the pool area, he found a spot in the bleachers to sit and watched the swim team, eventually blushing a deep red as he saw the girl he admired so much. He wondered if she wouldn't see him up here, for he would be too embarrassed and leave if she did see him.

Cassandra had gotten out of class early, much like everyday. In fact, her last period of the day was more or less a free period reserved for swim practice. So, she and several of her friends had been in the pool for sometime before the final bell rang. She would do several different strokes during practice, and even race her friends in the water. All of the girls were dedicated to their swimming, and they only wanted to improve themselves. Of course, her large breasts had been bound in a very painful manner, just so they didn't get in the way. She didn't notice anyone watching from the stands, since she was so involved in her thoughts.

((I'm reconsidering changing my pic now. Yours far outclasses mine, I feel ashamed of mine now :(. Oh, and I considered changing the means of my plot, but the end result is still the same. You'll see when it happens.))

She really was beautiful, he thought to himself as he watched her swim laps in the pool. When she climbed out of the water for a breather, it was almost as if the water coating her body amplified her beauty. He sighed as he watched. He must look like a big, perverted loser just ogling her like this. He suddenly snapped to his sense when she headed in to the locker room alone after everyone had left her behind so she could practice more. Thinking of possibly catching her on the way out, he rushed down the bleachers and over to the girl's locker room. However his mind became obstructed with thoughts of seeing her beauty more, and realized to late that he had walked in the girl's locker room while she was still dressing up in her normal clothes. His face became beat red as he quickly formulated an excuse. "Oh god...I'm so sorry, I-I thought this was the men's room...I'll just be...Woah!" He slipped on the floor, slick with water from the other girl's before her, and fell forward onto her. The was a thud, and a lot of pain, then...something warm, and soft. When Ryllek opened his eyes, He was on his back, Cassandra was on top of them, and their lips were locked in with each other. Cassandra was half naked on top of him too. He sat up suddenly, both staring at each other in silence before Ryllek got up and bowed. "I'm so sorry!" He stammered and ran out. His embarrassment would be a staple that plagued his memory for the rest of his life. When he fled though, something fell out of his pocket next to Cassandra that had his name, phone number and address on it.

Back
Top Bottom