A Simple Request

Celandine

Meteorite
This thread is for a short-term RP I've been craving. If you want to get to know me, check out my other thread!

I've been craving a short, super smutty RP for a while now. The basic idea is that MC is in a new city and doesn't know anyone. She's always grown up in the same small town, so she's excited to be in a place where no one knows her name. She's also excited to be somewhere with a halfway decent library, not just a shelf in the corner store where they kept a few classics and dime novels. At the end of her first week in town, she decides to treat herself to a day at the library, where she won't be bothered by anyone. That is, until she meets YC. The story can take a couple of turns from there. Maybe MC decides that one new way of reinventing herself in a new city is to bang the guy making eyes at her from across the stacks? Or maybe she's aways been hyper sexual, and just can't help herself when she realizes what YC is packing. Or, maybe you have your own spin you'd like to put on it. Either way, I'm looking for something short, sweet, and extremely smutty.

If this sound like something you'd be interested in, PM me!

Back
Top Bottom