Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Closed at this time

Rook Seidhr

Supporter
Supporter
(former subject line: "A broken doll (Discord only, short-term, mostly smut, non-con, exceedingly dark)")
You know those really gross hentai images, where a girl's been raped (often but not always by tentacles) so much that her mind is gone, and not in a happy way? She lies there, splattered with cum, completely passive, staring into space. The light's gone from her eyes. She's just a thing to be used again and again, with no hope of rescue or even of merciful death.

Confession: Sometimes—in a certain mood—I get off on those.

I want you to write a story like that with me. I want your character (male or futa) to make my character (cis female) a helpless receptacle. Maybe they've slipped a little something in her drink that makes her quietly obedient to their every command, even while she's fully aware and screaming inside. Maybe they've cast a spell on her with a similar effect; maybe it's nanotechnology or a slave collar or a brain parasite. We can discuss the details by PM before going to Discord, including why your character has targeted mine—no random kidnappings; I want some plot to go with my sick, sick smut.

Required kinks, in addition to the above:
  • throat penetration
  • both fellatio and face-fucking
  • vaginal sex
  • size difference (your character at least a foot taller than mine, possibly several feet if they're not human)
  • long, thick cock
  • my character gradually (hours to days) losing the ability to speak or express herself
Strongly desired kinks, if you're willing:
  • incest
  • virginity
  • breeding (not necessarily playing out the pregnancy—and if we do, it will be unnaturally accelerated or a time-skip montage—but deliberately attempting to impregnate my character)
  • cervical penetration
  • age difference (my character substantially younger than yours, down to site rules minimum if desired)
  • bestiality (especially canines, as I love the idea of knotting cocks)
  • large breasts
  • displays of twisted affection toward my character by yours
Additional desired kinks, if they sound fun:
  • lactation (my character, and if you're playing a futa, maybe yours as well)
  • oversized (12+" long, 3+" wide) cock, causing throat and abdominal bulging
  • excessive cum, possibly to the point of inflation
  • body changes (specifically breast expansion, growth of multiple breasts or nipples, clit growth, and/or futafication)
Entirely optional kinks, i.e., things that I'm definitely willing to add if they enhance your experience:
  • anal sex (I normally dislike it but it's hard to leave out of a scenario like this)
  • gang-bang (if it happens it should be the climax, after my character's already broken)
  • tentacles (a bit cliche but still potentially fun)
  • oviposition
  • verbal humiliation
  • medical fetish
  • sex machines
  • limb amputation (your character might make mine into a literal cocksleeve)
  • breaking bones from brutal penetration
Other kinks require discussion. However, some are absolutely out of the question:
  • blood in quantity (a little blood is good if my character's a virgin, or if your character has claws that scratch up my character's pristine skin, or a barbed cock or…the point is, only small amounts)
  • piss or scat
  • ass-to-mouth
  • through-and-through
  • vomit
  • force-feeding
  • weight gain other than breasts
  • vore
  • raceplay
  • corruption
  • ahegao
  • my character experiencing orgasm (unless it is involuntary, humiliating, and either extremely rare or the result of body changes or mind control)
  • my character enjoying any aspect of the experience
Rules of the road:
  • I write 1–2 paragraphs per post. No one-liners from you, and no ten-paragraph epics either.
  • You must have a solid grasp of English spelling, grammar and punctuation. A wide-ranging vocabulary is a plus.
  • I am willing to write in first or third person, present or past tense, but my preference is for third person.
  • No god-modding. My character may be forced to obey your character's commands, but that doesn't mean you get to write her doing so; that's my part of the fun.
  • No ghosting. If you have to pause or drop the RP, say so; if you're called away unexpectedly, post to let me know what happened as soon afterwards as you can.
  • I prefer to sit down and write for at least an hour or two at a time, rapid-fire, once or more per week. If we're posting as time permits throughout the week or whatever, you need to post several times a day, almost every day.
  • Do not reply to this thread. Approach me by PM. Have some ideas in mind, or at least know what parts of this post you like and dislike.
A special call-out to @Le_Craig, with whom I was writing a story like this before I chickened out. I'd be happy to pick up where we left off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom