Fx Male Gang Bound - the Perils of Blunder Girl

It was business as usual in Metropia. I was patrolled the city on a moonless night, riding my BlunderCycle thru the dangerous streets and alleys catching bad men doing bad things, leaving them bound to a streetlight with a note pinned to their shirt, calling a patrol car then moving on to my next creep and repeating the process. I came across this group of young men roughing up a poor citizen who got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. I rode up, hopped off my bike and confronted them. Crying out
Enough! You punks back off that man and line up against that wall or face my wrath!
I hear one say
Crap! Its Blunder Girl!
They mumble among themselves looking pretty upset as they back to the wall obeying me. Obviously they know when they have been bested. I reach down to help the man up saying
Are you OK sir?
He grabs my wrist and yanks me down to my knees shouting
Got her! Come on guys!
All at once all the men dive at me. Six men all much bigger than me are on me in a flash with their leader holding onto my wrist as tight as he can leaving me with one hand to fight them off.
Everything happens too fast. Men dive across my legs. Grab my arms. Someone gets an arm around my neck.
A rubber ball is forced into my mouth as my arms are twisted behind me. All at the same time ropes wind around my wrists knees and ankles as tape winds around my face sealing my mouth. I am dragged to my feet, ropes tighten around my elbows and wind around my body above and below my breasts and around my waist trapping my arms to my back.
The man I was trying to save dusts himself off as he says
Joey! You ride her bike to the lodge. OK boys. Get her in the van.
As they carry me struggling wildly to the van the leader walks beside me saying
Looks like you lost this time Blunder Girl. Now you are the property of the Keepers.
My eyes widen. The Keepers is the citys baddest motorcycle gang. They specialize in kidnapping gorgeous young women and selling them overseas to the most repulsive and baddest men on earth. As I am tossed into the van with the gang climbing in around me the leader smiles down at me saying
Dont worry blunder broad. I aint sellin you. You’re the new club mascot. We’re gonna have a party in your honor. Ok bobby. Start driving. Lets get the toy up to the lodge and get her tied up proper
I am nearly in shock. The entire capture and binding was over in less than a few minutes. I cant even believe this is happening to me

I think I need a rope loving bad man to help me explore this peril :)

Back
Top Bottom