Fx Any Looking to get some smut out of my system!

TaniMancer

Meteorite
To put it simply, I want to be filled up :heart:
As for what I want to be filled up by, I'm very open-minded and not particularly picky. Any gender is perfect and I'm into vanilla human stuff, monsters, furries, aliens, fantasy races, pretty much anything other than straight-up animals (which is against TOS anyways, so I shouldn't have to say that but I will anyways).
I really like fantasy, especially magic-heavy fantasy. More Supernatural-styled fantasy is also very welcome, with a more realistic and gritty take on the myths and legends. I'm also into sci-fi (androids are surprisingly high-up on my list of turn-ons for some reason), survival (zombie apocalypse stuff can be fun), and a slough of other things. Like I said, I'm pretty open to whatever.

As for what I have to give a hard pass on kink-wise:
-Gore (in the case of a survival or otherwise dramatic and life-threatening scenario, though, bodily harm and reasonable gore is okay, but keep it out of the smut part please and thanks)
-Vore
-Giant(ess)
-Scat

I'm really into sensual romance, so if you want to push all the right buttons, treat me like the lady you never want to lose and I'll become much more than that very quickly.
I'm looking for at least a 60:40 split on smut:story. I love engaging and interesting worlds with fun systems and mechanics and ideas; these kinds of things will make long-term RPs very easy for me to get into, but I'm very okay with quickies as well.
I'm more than willing to put up with some typos and some bad grammar (not everyone's first language is English, and I'm understanding of that), but please try your best to make things as readable and fluid as possible. Too many errors or misunderstandings and it'll break the immersion for me, leading to a very un-fun time for all parties involved.
I'd be willing to do group role plays as well or even role plays where one or many of the writers involved control multiple characters, so long as my character(s) don't get put on the back-burner too much. I'd prefer to only control one character, though, personally.

Specific kinks/turn-ons:
Prove to me that you are the one who deserves to take my body and not long after, I'll be begging for more and more
Again, sensual romance. Skin-on-skin, soft caresses and kisses, cuddling, words of encouragement, lovey-dovey whisperings of sweet nothings, and so on. Make me feel like your princess so that I can willingly become your plaything.
Lots of foreplay, both giving and receiving. Get me worked up first and I'll want nothing more than to fulfill your desires.
Tell me about your emotional responses as well, whether through narration or implicit physical responses. I want to know just how good of a time you're having.

I really enjoy submissive roles, though taking control can be incredibly fun as well. Don't be too shy to make requests.

Finally, no god-modding (all you have to do usually is ask. I like to make my partner feel good above all else).
Keep one-liners to a minimum, but they can be necessary at times, if you need to, say, ask a question in character and need a response before you can continue or something similar. As a general rule of thumb, though, the more you write, the more I'll write back. I always try to give as good as I get. Take that as you will ;)

So yeah, hit me up with any ideas for specific scenarios that you might want or specific characters. I'm okay with doing fandom/canon characters, but if I don't know much about the source material, I'll have to decline. I work to make myself as immersed as possible in the role play, so I need to be familiar with the universe. That said, I watch a lot of series and play a lot of games, so there shouldn't be too too much I'm super unfamiliar with other than mainstream anime; there are only a few anime that I've watched recently, so that can be hit or miss.

Can't wait for your replies~! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom