Fx Female Submissive Girl Seeking Ass Worship Focused RPs! (New Ideas Added)

furryluvah

Planetoid
So, my absolute favorite kinks are ass worship and face sitting, bar none, so I thought I would throw out a few ideas focused on those two kinks to see if there are any takers.

1. Pirate Slave: I command a commerce ship that routinely goes through waters that are known to be infested with pirates. However, the company I work for is very cheap, and they refused to spend the money to give us the proper weapons needed to fight off the pirates should they decide to raid us. As a result, we are easily overwhelmed when you and your crew decide to raid my ship, and you decide to take me as a personal trophy of sorts.

2. Royal Slave: I'm the queen or princess of a royal family who's captured by soldiers of an invading army or revolting peasants, your choice. However the leader of that particular band of troops decides to claim me as her personal slave.

3. Stupid Intern: I'm freshly out of college and interning at a company, however I'm far more of a hindrance than a help, I can't even get my boss (you) your coffee on time. She thinks about firing me, but then decides that perhaps I could be useful in a way that's much more lewd and creative.

4. Teacher's Pet: It's super cliche, but it's always a good one. I play the dumb student who will do ANYTHING to pass your class.

5. In the Military: I'm at boot camp, attempting to join the Army, and while it's normal for the drill sergeants to pick on the new recruits, you seemed to have taken a special interest in me.

6. Any Ideas You Have: I'm serious, I'm always open to new scenarios! If you have a fun idea please run it by me!

7. Owning the white girl: A black on white race play idea. Basically I play a skinny white girl who moves to the inner city due to her new job, and the area she lives in is predominantly black. Your character would be a strong willed, powerful black woman with a big ghetto booty to match. She sees the timid, small white girl and decides to claim her as her own.

8. Down on her luck: I play a girl that hasn't had the best life. A broken home, running away at a young age, living in a run down apartment with a few roommates and a scummy landlord who won't fix anything. While working at one of my several jobs, I come across a curvy, wealthy woman who seems to take interest in me. She offers me a free ride out of my poverty stricken existence, provided I'm willing to become her live at home servant who does anything she requests. Not able to see any other way out of my current situation, I agree.

9. A Heroine Defeated: In the struggle for the fate of a crime ridden metropolis, a masked heroine strikes out at night to defend innocent citizens from criminal activity constantly conducted by her arch nemesis. In every encounter between the two, the heroine has always emerged victories, but not this time. Her nemesis has discovered her weakness, one that could strip away the heroine's powers. She sets up a trap, waiting for the heroine to stop her criminal activity and the sap her powers, rending her a helpless, lowly human completely subjugated to the whims of the villainess.

Obviously the main kinks here will be ass worship and face sitting, so it goes without saying that I love partners who have fat, jiggling asses. However, I am also open to playing a futa if that's something you would prefer. Speaking of characters, as my name suggests I like playing furry characters, however it isn't required. If this seems like something you might be interested in, please send me a message to let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom