Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fantasy, DnD, and non-con: looking for a DM [NSFW images]

Shiver

Slaver Bait
June update! Been indulging a bit of SciFi/Star Wars lately, but currently feeling some high fantasy again.

Hello all!

I'm looking for a DM interested in running a one-on-one game, and I strongly prefer using a game system of some kind (D&D5e for example), but I'm very down for original settings, so if you've got a world you've been building and want a player to test it on, consider me!

While it'll certainly include smut, my hope is for it to be a legitimate game, focused on story and gameplay, that happens to be sexy. Happy to use D&D Beyond, Roll20, any of those things! I'm primarily interested in:
  • High fantasy (D&D or the like?)
  • Sci-Fi settings
  • Star Wars
In terms of smuttiness, I like full-blown sex scenes to be used sparingly. If you like being teased and lots of build-up, and enjoy indulging in non-con, you'll probably like playing with me. ;) Some further points:
  • Looking for the DM to fully be the DM (narrator, guide, playing the NPCs, shot-caller, etc) and not control a second "main" character.
  • I'm very open to brainstorming, but since you'd be calling the shots, it'd be helpful if you could take the lead in pitching a campaign/setting.
  • I like to take it very slow... I love a simmering story full of sexual tension... everything should be sexy, but we shouldn't just be lurching from smut scene to smut scene. Oh no, do I have to wear a bikini for some reason? Oops... am I wandering through a mercenary camp of eager men..?
What do I offer?
  • A high level of literacy and writing quality
  • On average, a reply every day or two. Often I'm available more, but I've been pulled in a few directions lately so I don't want to over promise.
  • Willingness to really throw myself into the world you choose and be attentive to it.
  • Happy to tweak my character in accordance to your preferences (to an extent)
  • I'm willing to consider most classes and character types. I generally don't play super airhead or meek. But righteous? Vain? Spunky? Impulsive? There are plenty of options, and they'll all be babes. ;)
  • Depending on how things go, I may be willing to play more than one character.
Logistics!
  • Looking to play on Discord (add me at Shiver#2368).
  • Third person, either past or present tense (your choice!)
  • Spelling and grammar!
  • Story first! Slow burn anticipation and tension.
  • Kink chemistry! Willingness to indulge my main kinks is required! I'll try to reciprocate, as well.
Kinks!
Please see my F-list here for a more fulsome yes/no list, but for starters, I'll want to include the following:
Must Haves:
  • Nonconsensual - through force, trickery, or coercion. I may consider something not strictly NC, like a sugar daddy situation, if there's a strong power dynamic.
  • Objectification/misogyny - your character sees mine as a treasured prize. Whatever else she may be, he ultimately sees her as a sexy slave, and may say so.
  • Clothing and dress-up - forced into skimpy clothes and bikinis... I love RP with a focus on clothes and their gradual removal.
  • Giving slow, teasing blowjobs.
Strongly Prefer:
  • Tickle Torture - a rare kink, but one of my biggest. Preference will always be given to partners enthusiastic about it.
  • Bondage- light to medium, and practical. No elaborate pinching or bulging rope knots... but shackled to a wall, tied to the bed? Yes please.
  • Name calling - terms of endearment or terms of objectification. Anything from "sweetheart" to "sexy bitch" to "rape meat."
  • Forced dancing/lapdances - forced to display oneself... reduced to lap candy. Love it.
Cannot Haves:
  • I do not like degradation. I like my characters objectified, but in an appreciating way. E.g. call her a 'gorgeous fuck toy,' or a 'sexy bitch,' but not a 'worthless hole.'
  • Non-con play with me stays non con. No paradoxical orgasms, no slowly learning to love it, no 'making her body betray her.' Be a selfish dom.
  • If you're into some of the more hentai-ish tropes (ahegao, inflation, excessive fluids, exaggerated proportions, etc.) we are not likely to be compatible

How to contact me
Message me here or on Discord (Shiver#2368) to discuss! If you decide to reach out:
  • Let me know what intrigued you about I've described. Messages consisting of "Hey" and "Yep, sounds good, let's start" may not get replies. ;)
  • Let me know where were are in terms of kink compatibility. What are our hits and misses?
  • If it's obvious that you haven't really read this ad or my F-list, I may not respond, sorry.
  • I'm looking for someone who ticks most if not all my boxes, so I'll likely take my time before jumping into anything with anyone.

That's all for now!

Last edited:
My-Movie.gif

Back
Top Bottom