Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Talking Dirty No 4

Foxy Lady

Star
Get off, Tony, what are you doing? Just because I’m wearing a short clingy dress doesn’t mean that you can maul me as soon as I come through the door. Why can’t you show me some respect? You have no idea the trouble I’ve had today. The train was crowded this morning and I had to push between a bunch of guys even to get on. They were all young and well built, looked like they were college football players or something.

Well, I managed to squeeze between two or them to get through the door. They didn’t even step aside for me. I ask you, Tony, why do youngsters have no manners nowadays? It’s the parents I blame, for not bringing them up to show respect. Anyway, I just managed to get on before the train left. The guys had taken all the seats, of course, and not one of them stood up for me. Isn’t that just typical? Anyway, the train took off so fast that I was jolted off my feet and landed on what I thought was the arm of a seat and was so relieved that I just settled there, hoping I would embarrass someone into standing up and offering me a chance to sit down properly.

It was only after a while that I felt the arm under my ass move and I looked down to find that it wasn’t an arm. I had landed in a guy’s lap. Imagine how I felt when I realised that I had been sitting on his cock and it had pushed between my cheeks. It was an easy mistake to make, after all I’m not used to anything that big or hard. It’s such a struggle for you to get hard and then you cum almost immediately, so you’re never hard for very long.

Well, I couldn’t stay there, especially with the guy’s cock twitching up my ass, so I jumped up so quickly that I shot forward towards another guy. He put his hands out to protect himself, but I rocketed into him. My nipples were rock hard, Tony, which is very unusual for me, because I have to be really aroused before they go like that, which isn’t very often with you, as we know. So what could have caused them to be so stiff? And I wasn’t wearing a bra, because it was so hot this morning, which meant that they were pushing through my dress. Tony, the jolting of the train pushed us together, so he couldn’t get his hands out from between us and I couldn’t back off. We just stood and swayed for ages with y nipples trapped between his fingers as the train went over all those points, you know the ones I mean, and I only managed to back off when it slowed down.

By this time, what with one thing and another, my dress had ridden up my thighs, you know the way it does, so I got hold of the hem to pull it down, but my bracelet caught the material and when I lifted my arm, the dress rose up as well, leaving my crotch on display. Luckily, I hadn’t gone commando today, like I often do when it’s hot, because I had a meeting to go to and I feel more comfortable if I am properly dressed. But I was only wearing that sparkly green thong that you bought me last Christmas, or was it your brother who brought it for my birthday. Oh, I can’t remember and it doesn’t matter because all the guys were staring at me while I struggled to free my bracelet.

This time, though, one of the guys did show some manners. He got hold of the dress and tried to help me free it, but he couldn’t and eventually he must have got frustrated with it because he gave it a tremendous tug which only succeeded in pulling it up higher so that it came up over my ass. We were at that second set of points by now and I toppled backwards into another guy’s lap. He got his hands under me to try to help me up, but I was too unsteady and his fingers ended up in my cleft. Tony, it was terrible, it felt like he was fingering my ass. In the end, the guy who was helping me with my bracelet took my hands and lifted me up, but I fell against him and he held me until the train came to a stop.

And then I had to push through the crush of guys to get off. It wasn’t until I was on the platform that I managed to make myself decent again. I was in a real state when I got to work and there was no way I was ready to go into a meeting, so I went and reported what had happened to the HR Department. I hoped that the woman would be there, she’s middle-aged and a bit of a frump, but really sympathetic and understanding. Do you remember she was the one who I had to report the accountant to when he kept pestering me? Imagine my shock when I found that the only person there was a new guy, younger than me, nothing more than a trainee. He made me tell him the whole story, in detail. And do you know what, he didn’t even bother taking a note. Then he took me through the whole story again, making me act out some of it, so that he could be sure he understood exactly what had happened, so he said. I even had to show him how my dress got pulled up by being caught on my bracelet. He actually left me standing there with my crotch and ass on display, and didn’t even bother locking his office door. In the end, I got really annoyed and demanded to know whether he believed me or not.

That was when he dropped the bombshell. He said he had to be sure because some women liked to throw themselves at younger men, so he had to be satisfied that this could have happened accidentally. Well, do you know what I think, I think he was hinting that women liked to throw themselves at him. That was when I told him that if he thought I had got any pleasure out of what happened on the train, he was mistaken. And that standing there pretty much butt naked from the waist down with my nipples trying to escape through my dress was the most humiliating thing I could remember. displaying myself to a man, especially a young and inexperienced youngster was not my idea of fun.

That must have made him think, because he assured me that he understood how I felt and that he would make a detailed note of what I had said, and even took some photos on his phone to show what had happened. I was so relieved that he had taken me seriously that I actually enjoyed the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom