Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for some very DARK & SPECIFIC cravings! (Business-related / Role reversals)

Omni

Planetoid
Hi everyone! As the title suggests, I'm currently looking for a very specific and dark roleplay, mostly involving business-related things. Things such as noncon/rape, revenge, role reversals, filming/blackmail, drugging, etc. will be included, so be warned!

Rules:
  • I prefer to rp through PMs but can do email or gdocs too.
  • I play bottom/sub characters only, but they tend to have strong personalities.
  • I'm looking for a good story with several smut scenes scattered in between.
  • My average post is about 2-3 paragraphs, third person past tense. (I might try first person if asked?)
  • I'm not strict when it comes to mistakes and I do love details, but I prefer quality over quantity.
  • Please do NOT godmod my characters or their actions!
  • Feel free to take a look at my f-list for my kinks and limits!
What I'm looking for:
  • I have a current urge to play some type of arrogant high-ranking office worker (preferably a manager/supervisor/director of sorts) who gets puts in his place by someone lower than him. I'm looking for risky situations, secret relationships, forced bonding, private meetings, and your character rising from inferior to superior. If that sounds appealing to you then read on!

Detailed plots/Ideas:

1. MC fires YC because he thinks YC isn't the type of person who reflects well on the company, only to find that crossing YC was a big mistake when YC returns for revenge. (One idea we can go with for this one is that after work when MC is going home, YC decides to call a group of people together to overpower him and put him in his place while YC watches/records the event from afar so he can use it as leverage over MC. Or maybe YC can confront MC directly, either overpowering him by force or deceiving him in order to get the advantage over him). From there, YC could blackmail MC into regaining his job while controlling MC both inside and out of work.

2. *Craving* MC is a well-respected manager who YC works under, but MC treats YC poorly and pretty much just uses him as a stepping stone to heighten his popularity. One day, the two coincidentally meet at a bar in which YC decides to drug his drink and brings him back to his place to have his way with him, and then films the entire thing for blackmail. From there, YC can slowly start to break MC down, making him wear sex toys under his clothes during meetings, etc. and the entire time, MC will have to endure while trying to keep up his reputation. But YC will slowly begin to appear more capable than MC himself. From there, I imagine the story can be taken in several different directions, and we can plot more if needed!

3. *Craving* (A slight variation to the plot above!) YC is an extremely intelligent and capable person who works at a company, but he's bored of everything life has to offer so he always puts on the face of being an extremely meek and clumsy guy who's unable to do anything right. He has a bad reputation of being an incompetent pushover, and hardly gets any work done due to his lack of motivation. One day, YC gets word from MC that he's about to be fired, and when YC says he'll do anything to keep his job, MC comes up with the idea to let YC keep his job only if he agrees to service him sexually. YC agrees to it and MC gives him his home address. When YC gets there, YC decides to drug MC to make him incapacitated, to which YC then decides to go about things his own way, and decides to film everything. He then blackmails him into letting him keep his job, and slowly but surely, starts gaining his motivation back as well.

4. *Craving* YC hates his job. He's intelligent and capable but had never gotten along with MC who he works under. One day, MC tells YC that he's getting fired but when YC tries to change MC's mind, MC comes up with the idea that he'll only allow YC to keep his job if he entertains him sexually. YC agrees and MC tells YC to meet him at a hotel, but YC does some digging and finds out where MC lives. He shows up there with a bottle of liquor and claims that the two have gotten off on the wrong foot and wants to reconcile, and MC actually agrees to it. Things proceed on as normal, but when MC leaves the room (or YC gets MC to leave the room), YC drugs MC's drink to incapacitate him and then has his way with him right then and there as he films the entire thing, using that as blackmail in order to keep his job. As he toys with MC from then on, what will happen?

5. YC can't stand MC, who heartlessly overworks him and shows no signs of caring for him in the least. One day after work, our characters go home and MC gets stopped by someone who decides to have his way with him. Coincidentally, YC takes a new route and sees MC at that exact moment while passing through. YC happily decides to record the entire thing on camera but then leaves afterwards. The next day, he decides to use the blackmail against MC, where MC will have no choice but to fall to YC's will. (This plot will require you to double in the beginning!)

6. YC is the owner of a very successful multi-billionaire company, and the boss of MC. MC is a hard worker but one day YC decides he wants to mess with him, so he rigs MC's performance sheet and tells him that he's about to be fired unless he becomes YC's sex slave. (Convince me for this one?)

7. Both of our characters are doms who have a good life. Both are very arrogant and proud, and both are well respected. MC tends to be on the selfish side, and enjoys seducing whoever catches his eye only when he needs to relieve his stress, while YC is sadistic and cunning, only messing with other doms in order to force them beneath him. One day, the two meet at a bar and MC is drawn to YC. MC makes the first move and strikes up a conversation while hitting on YC, which makes YC think of him as the perfect target. YC decides to play along up until MC excuses himself to go to the bathroom. It's there that YC decides to drug MC's drink which causes MC to pass out after drinking it. When MC wakes up, he's bound in YC's home, where YC goes through with his plan. Afterwards, he allows MC to leave, thinking they will never meet again, but the two find out the very next day that they also work at the same place together. YC decides that he wants to keep having fun with MC, but MC tries to do everything to counter YC or get even.

8. *Optional plot* We can mix a plot with this VERY DARK idea?: So, I have a really twisted and perverted craving for this at the moment... XD I want to play a character who gets fucked so much/cums so much that he passes out, but it doesn't stop there. He continues to get fucked and even after he wakes up, it continues repeatedly and it eventually breaks him? (I was thinking there could be multiple people involved, but it's not mandatory! Or, I don't know, it could stop once he passes out but continues the moment he wakes up?)

9. *Optional plot #2* This idea will include stockholm syndrome/romance! Basically, I want YC to somehow break MC and for MC to eventually/completely give in, but instead of YC delighting in it, YC feels sympathy and starts showing more kindness (maybe even going so far as to free him of any blackmail/torment, deciding to finally leave him alone, etc.), and that is what causes MC to fall for YC? Obviously it will need some more plotting, but that's the gist of it!

10. Suggest something?

Edit: Another pairing I'd be willing to try would be some sort of twisted father x son pairing? It doesn't have to be business-related either!

Thanks for reading! I know my plots are strange, but please don't get scared off? I'm friendly! If interested, please message me! I hope to hear from some of you. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom