Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Within the Bowels of the Lilith [PlatemailBikini x Tinythings]

Despite how different they were, there were part of Maeline that reminded Amisaith of her mother. Her reaction to Amisaith's warning, the baring of fangs, the inability to hide her shiver. The scoff even sounded like Talindra's. A sound she had gotten quite used to in their time together. They even shared the same surprised look. Maeline however, quickly took on a look of almost awe that she had yet to see on her mother. She could almost imagine the two of them together, pleasuring her in unison, each heavy with her own children. Mortal mother and daughter fucking the same sayaad, like the Goddesses intended. Amisaith had never listened much to the shivarra and their talk of Sargeras as a god. Her family had always had a close bond to the priesthood of the old sayaadi religion, which promised a much more pleasant world than the legion's master. A world where alien beings from another world could see a sayaadi cock, and make a joke, rather than being immediately scorched away by felfire.

"Yes, it does get rather weighty," her voice was light and teasing, "mind helping me lighten my load?" She smiled as Maeline approached, and let out a pleased hum as she kissed the head of her cock. Her eyebrow raised as the girl ignored the member, but her confusion didn't last long as she felt skilled fingers begin to work her shaft. Those soft kisses to her groin did far more than they should for her. This level of tenderness to the foreplay was unusual for Amisaith. Most of her harem would have been sucking her cock by now, or coating her whole body in their saliva. Every other kiss to her cock sent a shiver up her spine. As the kaldorei finished her ministrations, she locked eyes with Amisaith, who answered her look with a half-lidded gaze and a soft smile.

The warm wetness of a mouth enveloping the very tip of her cock was far from an uncommon occurrence of Amisaith, but the sensual foreplay had her on edge, and she couldn't bite back her soft moan. She was beginning to wonder why she wasn't this gentle with all her prospective slaves. How many women like this had she ruined by taking them too roughly on their first meeting? This one was utterly adorable, the way she tried so valiantly to throat her cock on the first try. And if she closed her eyes and pretended, she could almost imagine the vibrations she was letting out was a proper sayaadi purr, so full of intimacy and content. She had taken this one for her scheming, but she was quickly proving herself a real keeper.

She watched with interest as she fucked herself deeper down, inch by inch, taking the massive spire slowly but steadily. Then she felt her teeth scrape against her hide, and met the concerned look she was given with an encouraging smile. "Don't worry. Those cute little chompers of yours can't harm me." Her words were backed up by a boop on the nose before she gently placed her hand on top of her head. Not pushing, or even holding her down, just resting there for encouragement. "In fact," she let out a groan, "they add to the fun". She let out another groan as she felt Maeline gag around her cock, giving her head a light pat to congratulate her for still moving deeper down.

She felt hands grip her waist, and assumed it was for support, only to let out a low, shocked gasp as Maeline suddenly pushed down, and swallowed the last bit of cock. "Fuck!" She could feel the elf's throat stretched out around her, and the way she held there, unassisted, brought out another few gasps. Her head fell back onto the mattress, the arm she was leaning on for support growing weak. She moved that hand over to the other, joining it in combing through Maeline's tresses. "Fuck, that was impressive!" Her voice was breathless and shallow. "Usually it takes your kind days to go that far down." She stayed down for a moment, simply letting her chest heave as she felt Maeline continue her sucking.

Oh yeah, definitely a keeper this one.

"Your mouth feels so good baby, don't stop!" Amisaith was rather talkative in the bedroom, but usually her words were cruder and meaner. This was not the time for that however. It was the first time since she was herself a harem-wife to the previous princess that she had felt any need to genuinely compliment her lover. And that was dangerous. Somehow this little elf was really getting to her. She had a spunk to her, a roguish charm she was weak to. An enthusiasm for the erotic that rivaled her own kind's. Why else would she go along with sex with a woman who kidnapped her so eagerly?

With how worked up she already was by just the idea of this meeting, let alone Maeline's skilled foreplay and impressive oral work, she could feel her orgasm building up, her breath quickening as she has to resist the urge to grab hold of her head and fuck her throat to completion. Instead she bites down the impulse and lets out a half-frustrated half-euphoric moan. "Oh goddesses I'm getting close now." Another grunt. "Were do you want it?"

If Maeline wants to swallow it, Amisaith moves her hands down to her ears, gripping the sides of her head and rubbing her thumbs over the long appendages, keeping her in place mid-way down her cock as she unloads her cum straight down her throat. Her eyes clench shut as a cry escapes her plump lips, unable to resist the urge to pump shallow thrusts into the tight hole, gallons of cum shooting down her throat. So large is the load that it takes her a full minute to finish, and by the time she begins to pull out, a few strands still fire out onto Maeline's tongue, the demoness loathe to leave her without a taste. She would then finally release her grip on her head, and let her off of the cock, gasping for breath and looking at the elf with eager eyes.

If she signals for a facial, Amisaith would help her get off her cock, and place her hands over hers, helping her jerk her to completion while angling the tall cock down towards the elf's face. She lets out a relieved groan as massive loads shoot out to splatter on Maeline's face. Then, more and more cum shoots out, quickly painting her whole face white. The sticky, slightly shimmering cum would drip down onto her breasts, and further down to the bed, pooling in the valley of Amisaith's thighs. More and more cum would pour out, getting in her hair, a few strands even shooting far enough to land on her back. By the time she's finished, Maeline would be covered in the stuff, and Amisaith would give her a soft look, and wipe some onto her fingers before guiding it to Maeline's mouth, gently trying to press past her lips to give her a taste. "It suits you well," a comment that would be considered somewhat lovey-dovey for a sayaad, although she was well aware how most would take it and added a smirk to it.

Amisaith's cheeky response to Maeline's own cheekiness, caused the Elf to smirk widely, winking a single time, telling the Sayaad 'with pleasure' through a lustful gaze, beginning her little foreplay. It was almost a little symbolic with the Sayaad's question, as she moved onto 'carrying her heavy load' with her strong shoulder. As if she fully embraced the request, and was ready to do so on her knees, with the member hefted onto her shoulders. Sharing the burden, quite literally. Of course, it wasn't her intent to be that literate. She was not that stupid. No, she fully intended to carry this burden, with her throat, and soon began fully preparing the lengthy meat for it's pleasure.

Such an early moan, from an obviously experienced woman, was already a pad on the Kaldorei's pride. Her ears perked, listening intently to every moan, every purr, every word, uttered by the Demon, as she began her descent on the thick cock. She took it all in, taking little hints as to what the Demon most enjoyed. She would've smirked, as her worry about her fangs subsided completely, but her mouth was already open too wide, for such a gesture to be obvious. Instead, she used the information, clenching her jaws a little lower around the next ridge on the thick meat, letting her lover feel the little fangs a bit more. The other woman's groans of pleasure, sent shivers down the Kaldorei's spine, as her lips continued their work, taking more and more of the massive meat down her throat.

As her eyes pinched with the slight discomfort of her jaw, taking that last ridge, she was quickly soothed by the Demon's reaction. She was apparently pleasing the woman, far more then she'd expected. Opening her eyes again, she ground her lips against the womans groin, her teeth gently playing at that final ridge, while her throat's contractions massaged the entire length of it. Her eyes did, what her wide open lips could not, grinning with playful content at the woman's words. Her ears perked a little proudly, as the Demon suggested she'd done far better then most of her kin. This suggested the Demon's experience. And, that she probably had more Kaldorei, on this very ship. She was lewdly proud, to've proven -better- then others of her kin. She'd always been suggested, she was worse. Less, then her prude, 'high-and-mighty' siblings by race. Without really knowing it, with her lewd words, Amisaith had stroked a desire of the Night Elf, further enforcing the young woman's interest in staying. Interest, in being -better-.

The Demon's musing caused a soft gag from the Night Elf, feeling herself choking slightly on the member, as she moaned against the stroking hands. She pulled back, her teeth gently scraping those ridges once more, as she pulled back far enough to breathe again. But, Amisaith had asked she didn't stop, so she didn't intend to. She crawled back up, hands stroking up Amisaith's stomach, gently nudging her back, hinting for her to lie down, and get comfortable, as she swallowed down the length again. Again, she gagged lightly, leading into a choking contraction of her throat, squeezing all the way to the head of the woman's throbbing cock.
With the second swallow, Maeline didn't go as deep, if Amisaith took the intimate hints and had laid down. Instead, she pulled back out, one hand following her lips, stroking the length now lathered in her saliva. Her other hand reached up, just barely reaching the curve of Amisaith's breast, stroking along it affectionately, fingers testing to see if she could pull it's covers aside. If they could, fingers would dance along the exposed curve, a single digit playing with the tip of a nipple, as she started swallowing back down again. Third time, she went all the way, once again, using the stroking hand to grab Amisaith's waist, and pull herself down the rest of the way.

Hearing Amisaith musing her closure, Maeline squirmed against the length once more, her throat tightening even firmer around the cock, before she pulled back. But, she only pulled back far enough, to allow her tongue to twirl around the tip of the massive head. She didn't pull off, hinting where she wanted it, now able to spread a soft grin, as she swallowed half-way down again.
She was soon very rewarded for this, her ears tingling with delight at the touch, her eyes closing passionately as her throat moaned around the throbbing length. Her entire body seemed to shiver, and melt in Amisaith's grip of her head, as she continued to bob on the length. The Demon'd very clearly found Maeline's sweetest of spots. A place to tease, if she wanted her newest slave to melt in her hands, and submit. By proxy, it also gave her a good idea, of a place to be rougher, if Maeline should ever push her position a bit too far.

As the streams began, Maeline closed her eyes, fully embracing every rope of the Demon's cum, as it sprayed deep down her throat. Her head continued to bob, as much as Amisaith's hand's would allow, swallowing down every drop she could. Or, so she'd hoped. Her face constricted slightly after about a full minute, of constant streams, the Night Elf was starting to struggle to swallow it all down. The amount released, was far, far beyond anything she'd ever swallowed down before, so even for her experience, she was greatly tested.
Ultimately, she didn't quite manage it, a choking gag expelling a bit of the cum around Amisaith's thick length, a slight trickle out the Night Elf's nose in the process. But, she kept combatting on. And, when Amisaith finally pulled away, shooting the last stream to Maeline's tongue, the girl gasped for her breath, sitting back on her knees.

Maeline gulped, swallowing down the remnants in her throat, with some effort, body shivering with how.. Full, the experience had made her feel. An elegant finger moved up, lewdly stroking lines of cum off of her messy chin, leading it between her lips, tongue cleaning her own face as she looked down on Amisaith with a grin.
"You meant it, when you suggested I help you lighten the load..." She smacked her lips lewdly, snickering as she licked the last bit in. Her eyes moved back down to Amisaith's length, a lusty smile across her lips as she went back down on her hands. She stroked her nose against the throbbing, sensitive length, and started cleaning up the mess that she'd made, now that she hadn't quite managed to swallow it all. She cleaned all the way to the tip, rather quickly, and somewhat slobbily, not putting her full effort into it, having something else in mind.

The shorter woman started crawling lover Amisaith again, if she allowed it, her ears still perking low, and submissively, as if they asked the permission to climb over Amisaith, that her lips didn't. Climbing over her, she wrapped her legs around Amisaith's beating member, positioning herself so that her abdomen met the Sayaad's, with her thighs gently clenching around the member, adding the friction from her strong legs. She squeezed them together a bit, providing a tight, but soft squeeze on the member, as well as letting it feel her dripping folds. Using her toes, and strong legs, she started stroking Amisaith's length between her legs, as she lay her soft breast's down, just bellow the Sayaad's, cuddling her head against the curve of the other woman's impressive orbs.
"I want to ask you something.. Princess Amisaith.." Maeline mused, intending to pry, while her legs goaded her so playfully. She had a feeling, the woman would always be at her best, if she was being pleasured. Maeline reached out a finger, gently stroking her fingertip along Amisaith's jawline, eyes looking between her lips and eyes.
"I have no.. Illusions, about my situation here.. Many tales are spun by my people, about yours and their interest in bloody conquest. How your people would make slaves of mine, and turn them into 'mindless demons', such as -yourselves-." Maeline suggested, retorting her peoples rhetoric, but placing a finger on Amisaith's lips, should she intend to protest, having more to say.
"I never paid much heed to my peoples teachings, though.. I don't believe you have any bloody intentions with me.." She suggested, smiling as her feet moved a bit closer, tightening the stroking grip of Amisaith's saliva and cum lathered member. "But.. You -did- kidnap me... And, I don't believe, you intend to let me go, even if I begged you to?" She questioned, fingertip gently stroking along Amisaith's lower lip, as she cuddled her cheek against the other's soft breast. Her legs raised her up high, so that her rear pointed almost straight towards the ceiling, letting Amisaith see it if she raised her head a bit, while also letting her head feel the Night Elf's wet folds. "And, in which case.. You'd be taking a part of me, away.. Kill, a part of me.. Quell my freedom.. What.. Do you intend, to replace that with? What is really your intention with me?" She finally questioned, while her legs stroked her back down, still squeezing Amisaith's member, making sure it remained hard, and firm, seemingly having further intentions with it.

In Amisaith's mind, nothing was more beautiful than a face covered in her cum. Add to that the smile Maeline worse, and the way she eagerly scraped it off of her face so she could taste it, and she was in heaven. This girl might just be as close as a kaldorei could come to being her ideal partner. Perhaps if she had larger breasts and a fatter ass, but she had plenty of that in her harem already. That might be what did it. She was a kaldorei. A mere mortal, not a succubus, yet somehow possessing some of their best qualities and lacking their worst. No matter how much she doted on her wives, and tended to their every perverse desire, she knew they were all plotting and scheming for their own gain. Maeline was not. Her own well being perhaps, but so far it seemed Amisaith and her affections were the end, not the means. That was precious. She even cleaned up messily, not the obedient efficiency she was used to.

Amisaith was transfixed by the sight of Maeline lapping at her still-hard rod, staring blatantly at her tongue and lips as they left a shiny trail of spit to replace the cum. She had no objections as she finished, and began to climb over her, in fact craving the contact. She eagerly embraced her, one arm slung around her back, as the other reached up to gently play with her hair and deliver soft rubs to her ear. She shivered slightly as she felt Maeline's legs and feet stroke across her cock, barely resisting the urge to thrust up into them. Her fingers tracing her jaw, and her body pressed against her, the heat of sweat-covered flesh against flesh and the sight of the elf's head resting on her bosom forced a low purr from her belly.

Her eyebrow arched at Maeline wanting to ask a question, but secretly she knew what it was. It was inevitable. She may have been eager to fuck her kidnapper, but staying would be a harder sell. She was ever aware of the soft skin and taut muscle stroking her cock, and she was about to interject, only stopped by the finger placed on her lips. Instead she listened on, taking the finger into her mouth to suck on, nibbling softly at the knuckle. She waited for Maeline to finish and withdraw her digit before she replied.

"My dear," her voice was low and husky, "I don't intend to let you go. I indent to keep you for my own and give you pleasure unending." She delivered a pointed rub to the ear she was working, punctuating her statement. "If you beg me?" She paused, leaning down to kiss her on the lips, softly. "I don't know what I'll do. Part of me knows you won't." She reached her free hand down and draped it over her ass, placing her fingertips on her pussy to remind her that there were still things they hadn't done together, and pressed her palm against her tight rear hole for emphasis. "You're a hedonist. You seek the good things in life. Pleasure, fun, excitement." Each word was punctuated by a press against her nethers. "I can give you all that and more. Sayaad don't marry like you do, we either join or form a maarashai. A harem, I believe it translates to. Join my maarashai, become my wife, and I promise you everything you could ever desire. Pleasure, power, opulence, freedom." She was beginning to work herself up, her muscles tensing and her cock twitching in the elf's grip. "I don't want another bird in a cage. You would be free to go wherever you wish, and do whatever you want, as long as you stay loyal and faithful to me, your Princess."

Amisaith sat up, pushing Maeline up with her, forcing her back on her knees lest she fall onto her back. Her hands clutched each of her cheeks, bringing her face close to her own. "Stay with me, and you'll never have to worry about anything ever again." A dramatic proclamation, but not an unusual one for a sayaadi princess. Many of her other wives had heard similar vows, and she herself had heard it when she hd first joined the former princess harem. She could give Maeline that at least. Passionate and polyamourous by nature, this sort of proposal so soon after meeting wasn't uncommon for her kind, especially not for a high-ranking princess capable of caring for a large maarashai. And she was willing to bet Maeline was up for it. After all, she had just shown herself to be aware that she had been kidnapped and was to be held here against her will, and immediately asked what she would get for it.

And that was her offer. A place at her side, as one of her wives, the first one from her world. "No more struggle. No more war. Just endless pleasure." The last part was whispered into her ear just before she lunged forward and began to nibble at it.

Maeline could see the pleasure and joy in the Sayaad Princess' face, as she cleaned up some of the mess that she'd made. Letting most of it remain, allowing for lubricant for her legs, soon to meet the Demon's member. Maeline smiled, as the Demon lay herself down upon her request, an almost humming moan escaping her, as she was put in an embrace. She nuzzled gently against the hand in her ear, lips trembling a bit with a soft moan, as fingers played with that sweet weakness of her's. She nibbled down on her lower lip for a moment, closed eyes showing how she reveled with that contact. It took her a moment, to find the words she wanted to speak, her ears tingling as she battled with her own, lustful mind. The place, really was making it even harder, then usual.

The fact that the Demon listened, made the Night Elf more secure about her situation. That she would not just be made, into a mindless Slave. That the woman, seemed to appreciate her inquisitive nature. She smirked playfully, as the Sayaad sucked in her finger, the digit gently playing with the suckling lips, her own teeth biting down on her lip as she felt the ones of the Sayaad.
As Amisaith began, the Kaldorei eyes narrowed slightly, in a thoughtful expression. There was a small smirk with the suggestion of unending pleasure, but a worried look in her eyes had started, at the suggestion of 'keeping' her. She knew her nature. She knew, that she liked to run wild. She could do that, in a Prison. She couldn't do that, in.. Whatever kind of building this was.. But she remained silent, letting the Sayaad speak. Her lips returned the kiss, gently nibbling on the bottom one of the Demon's, before she pulled back to speak again.
Maline's head tilted slightly, at the suggestion of 'begging', making the Demon more uncertain. As if the whole 'keeping' her, wasn't as severe as it sounded. She was partly right. Maeline had no intentions of begging for anything. Insisting, might be a different story, though.

Maeline's body tensed slightly, her legs starting to work again, as the Demon's digits founds her wet folds again. A soft moan escaped her lips, as she continued to listen. Her description of her, was very apt, causing her ears to raise inquisitively again, her head tilting to the side. Her fingers had taken to digging their fingertips into the Demon's shoulder, as the woman played with her wet folds, bringing lust back into the forefront of her mind. She had to battle it slightly, lower lip playing with one of her small fangs. As Amisaith explained her desire, Maeline's composition became thoughtful, but with a deeper hint of interest. She was curious about this idea, even though she knew something might cause a problem with it. She still knew her nature, far too well. She would want to try and run away. She would want to run free, in the forrests.

A soft gasp escaped Maeline's lips, as Amisaith sat them up, making sure to remain in the woman's lap, now with the hard cock reaching out behind her. Her eyes looked into Amisaith's, and didn't detect the same lies, and deceit, she'd seen so many times before. She'd seen, in the eyes of some of her own people. Her eyes narrowed a bit, though moaned softly as Amisaith leaned in to whisper. The soft moan, exploded into a high pitched one, as the Demon's lips found her ear, the ear tingling joyously, trying to get away from that sweet nibble. Maeline snickered softly, placing a hand on Amisaith's chin, trying to push her away.
"N.. No.. Not fair.." She complained, knowing her weakness' well, and wanting to think straight, for just a few more moments. She wasn't too insitant, however, letting Amisaith play with her ear a little longer, if she wished, moaning and arching her body against the Demon's as she did. When she finally recoiled, Maeline stroked her nether gently against the throbbing cock bellow her, making sure not to sit on it, and make it uncomfortable for Amisaith.

Maeline looked back into Amisaith's eyes, again thoughtful, as she raised a hand to stroke along the Demon's neck, wrapping her arms around her, pressing their bodies together.
"Hm.. Wife.. Even Harem-Wife, does sound a lot better, then 'Slave'.." She agreed, pouting her lips a bit. "Then again.. What is marriage, but if another form of bondage?" She also suggested, fingers playing with Amisaith's hair, behind her head. She took a moment, still thinking, also actively wondering if Amisaith would even allow her this.
If she did, she soon looked back up to Amisaith's eyes, a little more serious, even through the haze of lust.
"I know my nature.. Part of my heart, belongs to the forrest.. Always will.. That part, you'd never be able to quell, even if you tried.. Keep me up here, and I would become restless.. Defiant.. Quite frankly? A bitch.. If she'd ever see you, you could ask my Mother about that, she'd agree..." She grinned slightly, huffing at the thought of her mother. Her fingers played gently with Amisaith's hair again, a finger locking onto a few locks, pulling it gently. "But... I have an idea.." She added, putting a bandaid on the wound in the propposition. "When my heart inevitably starts longing for the forrests? When it inevitably longs to run away... You let me. Or, you don't.. But.. Give me some space.. Allow me some time to roam forrests, and whip my hair around.. Be defiant, for a while.." She suggested, rubbing her lower body against Amisaith's member again, lips grinning as she neared the conclusion of her idea.

Maeline leaned in close, nose stroking along Amisaith's ear, as her lips got close. "And then.." She whispered, tongue licking at her earlobe. "Then, -Hunt- me.. Hunt me down, and take me back to where I belong.." She suggested, barring her teeth at Amisaith's neck, as she moved her hands down, nails scratching down the woman's arm. "Send whatever minions, you believe could catch me.. Come yourself.. But I won't make it easy... I'll fight back.. Hurt you, if you let me.." She suggested, nails digging further into Amisaith's skin, if the Demon didn't stop her, as her teeth started threatening further to bite. "But I expect, you can take it.. I can.. And fully expect you to hurt me, to pin me down.. Otherwise, you'll never get me back again." She suggested, finally biting, but gently at first, as her nails scratched a little further on Amisaith's arms, deeper this time, to the point of cutting wounds on a Kaldorei's skin. "I'll enjoy the Hunt... And thank you, when I am back.. To be your Wife, once more..." She suggested, nibbling on the Sayaad's neck again, grinding her lower body against the Demon's.

Maeline grinned, licking Amisaith's neck.
"If that sounds intriguing... Why don't you say yes, by -finally- doing what you promised you would, and fuck my brains out?!" She suggested in a hiss, her teeth finally biting down hard on Amisaith's neck, ears perking defiantly, as the lustful side came out again, but in an entirely different light. Her nails scraped on the Demon's arms again, the woman fully intending to test, if the Demon had fangs of her own. If she had bite, or if all of the stories were wrong. That the Sayaad, was just the sweet little Demons, Amisaith had suggested so far.

Even in the heat of the moment, in the slightly manic confession practically spilling out of her, overeager to finally seal the deal, Amisaith still took note of the effect she had on Maeline. The soft gasps whenever she switched techniques, the way her ear twitched whenever she started to whisper into it, the way she squirmed away from her stimulation. Ah, the little details one learns about a new lover. They were some of the best moments in life. She kept up her teasing along the earlobe, letting out a hot breath into it just to see her wiggle in her arms. She only stopped when physically pushed away, her head falling back for a moment as she felt Maeline work herself upon her cock.

As Maeline went to look into her eyes, she met the gaze, growing slightly worried at the frown, and the comments about bondage. In the following silence, she thought she had lost her, and her face fell, eyes downcast and lips pouting slightly, focusing on the fingers playing in her hair to keep from doing something drastic. When their eyes met again, she steeled herself, a glimmer of hope lighting in her eyes. At the mention of Maeline's mother, she let out a snicker, disguising it as a reaction to the huff. As soon as she heard 'idea', she visibly perked up, rubbing their bodies together slightly. She listened to her proposition about letting her be defiant, her own hands finally moving from their spot on Maeline's hips, one going back down to cup her ass, and the other wrapping around her.

Then she saw the grin, and realized there was more to this.

The sinister playfulness of the 'and then' was enough to send a shiver down her spine, let alone the feeling of her wet tongue running along her ear. She almost had to struggle to hear the rest, the bites and the scratches distracting her with delicious pinpricks of pain. But she pushed it aside, and focused on her words. Had she not already been rock hard, she would be after that suggestion. Some highborn sayaad did organize slave hunts of a similar structure, and she had participated in a few. Never however, had a mortal offered to play the part of prey, going so far as to suggest the hunt. It was that final bite however, that sent her over the edge. The fangs diving home and drawing blood was the last push she needed. This little slut was going to get it.

With a deep groan, she thrust her whole body forwards, pushing them both down onto the bed, Maeline trapped under her. With a few wild twists, Amisaith was on her knees and hands over her, hands planted squarely on her shoulders to keep her down. Her eyes shot over the elf, her breath ragged and hot on her face. Then she zeroed in on the red fluid staining her lips, one rivulet dripping down her chin. With a hiss she stretched her large wings out over them, blocking any view of the canopy above as she dove down, and planted her mouth on her shoulder, sinking her own fangs in deep, marking her territory. Still tooth-deep in Maeline, she reached for the elf's robes, and gripped them firmly with both hands. As she pulled out, she tore the garment to shreds, finally exposing all of her new wife's body. Her hands, still clutching fabric, immediately went for her breasts, kneading them as she leaned in close and placed a single long lick across her cheek, leaving a dark red trail behind.

"Oh I do hope you won't come to regret your words..." Her voice was dark and sinister. She leaned in close and placed another lick along her ear, staining it red too. "Because I won't."

With those fateful word she rose up to her knees, towering over Maeline, and moved her hands down to her hips, holding them in place as she lined up her massive cock with the soaking wet entrance below. She finally lined it up perfectly, prodded her thick head against it, and stopped.

She gazed down at Maeline below her with a cruel smile. Wetting a finger on her tongue, she pressed it against the valley of her breasts, symbolically pinning her in place. "In fact, I want to hear more of them. I want you to tell me what you want. In words appropriate for such a hellishly sexy, fuckable creature..." She prodded at her slit again for emphasis. "Tell me where, and how you want me. This is your night my love", the pet name was almost hissed, "and you're in control. For now. I'll fuck your brains out, since that is what you want, and I'll do it however and wherever you want me to. That wet pussy." Another prod. "Or even that tight little pucker of yours." Bending down slightly, Amisaith's cock buried into the valley of Maeline's ass cheeks, planting itself up against her tighter hole. "Whichever you want, but I want to hear you beg for it."

Seeing the transition Amisaith made with the Kaldorei's words, was quite fascinating to her. She hadn't quite expected her words of apprehension, to weigh so heavily on her. Was this crush, truly more then just a sexual one? Was there more behind her words, then just the interest in Maeline's flesh? It seemed there was. This.. Was a new emotion for Maeline. One, she hadn't expected to be this surprised by. Part of her, didn't like to see the Demon's head slump like that. Her mood drop. She'd never liked disappointing anyone, but this was very different. Even though she already had her plan in mind, and knew it would uplift Amisath's spirits again, she couldn't play that thin line for as long as she'd wanted. Her pause grew a little shorter, from seeing the Demon drop.
It got her thinking.. Was there more Maeline wanted, then the 'never-ending pleasure'? She pushed the thought aside, as she continued, but she knew it'd come up again eventually.

Maeline could feel every excited shiver in the woman's body, pushing away any insecure thoughts about emotions, replacing it with the hungry lust once more. Amisaith's spirits had been lifted, and the Kaldorei could focus on other things. Things, like imagining the taste of the Demons blood... The taste, she'd soon find herself sampling. Part of her was a little surprised, that her bite was enough to draw blood from the Demon's tough skin. A deranged sense of pride rose in her, grinning against Amisaith's neck as trickles of blood met her tongue, sending her spine into a wild quiver.

The Kaldorei gasped with a groan when she was sprawled out across the bed, looking up to the Sayaad with a lustfully cocky little grin, tongue licking a few drops of blood off of her lower lip, smacking her lips as she swallowed the crimson droplets. The dangerously hungry expression on her face, promised she'd do it again, if she wasn't shown otherwise. If she wasn't pinned. If the Sayaad didn't discipline her properly. Maeline might be a very willing Harem-Wife, but that didn't mean she wouldn't need disciplining.
The woman gasped with the spread of the wings, eyes looking over them in surprise, entire body shivering with the display of power, suddenly feeling very, very small. Without getting much chance to respond, Maeline soon felt the Demon's lips on her shoulder, teeth barred to retaliate, and mark her territory. A high pitched whimper escaped the Kaldorei's lips, as her entire body arching. Her arms raised, fingers and nails pushing against Amisaith's shoulders, to no avail. Realizing her inferiority, she whined again, stretching her neck out, lowering her ears and submitting to the superior power, as well as the frightening, but no less exciting pangs of pain that ran through her body.

Maeline proved a masochist very quickly, her chest heaving with raunchy excitement at the painful bite. She gasped again, when her chest was properly free, her smooth skin, and wild tattoos. The beautiful detail of the few tattoos she had, suggested she was quite fond of the art. She breathed heavily, body shivering her into another trembling moan as her breast was knead. She raised her head to look down at her assailant, purring a moan as her cheek was licked, feeling the warm, crimson trail the long tongue left behind.
Maeline's eyes looked up again as she was spoken to, lips curving that dangerously hungry grin again. She moaned with the lick to her ear, it perked at attention to allow the lick, only tingling as the tongue left it and she hissed softly, nails digging into the sheets.
"Doubt you could make me..." She growled, grinning up at the Demon again, licking her lips clean of a little more blood. Regrets, wasn't something Maeline was tormented by very often. She'd lived her life freely, for as long as she could remember. The only regrets she could truly remember having, was not breaking free of her family's bondage earlier.

The Kaldorei's eyes narrowed slightly, as Amisaith started speaking again. She raised a brow slightly, feeling the symbolic 'pinning' of the woman's finger. She nibbled gently at her gums, lips still stained with the blood of a Demon, as she listened intently to the Demon's words. Her chest heaved with excitement at her 'real' pet-name.. Right now, she reacted way more to being called fuckable, then she did lover. Right now, her mind was ahaze with lust, and all she could think about was that prodding member, causing tension all the way down her spine.

Maeline groaned softly, when she was asked to beg, clenching her teeth lightly with a low hiss. Her eyes grinned, as that dangerous curve of her lips returned. If Amisaith did not put a lot more effort, then symbolic pinning, Maeline would slap the hand off of her, sitting up in an instant as she grabbed whatever was left of Amisaith's own clothes, nails racking at the fabric causing several tears as she pulled herself into a deep, bloody kiss.
"I don't want that control... Not right now.. if I wanted that, I wouldn't have been stupid enough, to draw blood from a fucking Demon." Her voice was a low, husky hiss at this point, lips grinning again. "I won't tell you 'how', or 'where' to do it, because I have no idea how you'll manage it in the first place.. You'll have to prove that you can, Amisaith..." She hissed a challenge, her grip growing tighter on Amisaith's clothes, causing even more tears, as her upper lip trembled in a hungry growl. "Please.. Prove to me, that you can fuck my brains out.. Toss me around.. Please, fuck me every way you can.. Please, fuck me to the point, I'll be choking on my own moans.." She begged, kissing Amisaith's lips again, only to bite down on the lower one with another wicked grin. "Please, Princess.. Fuck me, until I beg you to stop..." She added, her body quivering with the adrenaline running through her. Alarm bells was blaring in her mind, warning her what she was asking for.. The smarter part of mind, asking 'what the fuck are you doing'!? But, it couldn't stop her. "And then -don't-" She finished, body squirming with the immediate injection of fear, she'd put on herself. She had no idea, what she'd just begged for, from a Demon. A Demon, she had no real reason to -trust- that she wouldn't fuck her completely to death.

Part of her, knew she wouldn't, though... That would just be a wasted opportunity.

Amisaith leaned into the kiss hungrily, eager to taste her won blood in Maeline's mouth and uncaring as to the state of her now tattered and torn clothing. The dress had done its job in the foreplay, and might just get in the way now that the real thing was starting. She stared deep into Maeline's eyes as she spoke, shivering slightly, imperceptibly, at her voice, and the message it carried. She could almost read the internal struggle playing out inside the elf, the deeper, truer parts of herself resisting the pull. That was her enemy, the one thing that could stand in her way. And she was going to destroy it.

With a start, she pushed Maeline down on the bed, hands on her shoulders. One hand moved down, raking thin red marks across her shoulder and down her breast, skillfully avoiding the nipple as she moved further down across her taut abs, Amisaith moving back so she could reach to rake across her hip and thigh. The other hand shifted to her hip, pushing down slightly to hold her in place.

"Now, how am I going to say no to that?" She shifted up, moving to cover Maeline, letting her huge breasts hang down to rest on Maeline's own, keeping her hand on the hip as the other one joined it.

And then she pushed. Slowly, almost gently, she fed the head of her cock into the dripping wet pussy. Just the tip to start with, she wanted to make sure Maeline was truly ready for this. It wouldn't do to go to this length to get her here, only to lose her because of a reckless thrust. Deep down she knew she could take it, but she couldn't risk making an error in judgement. Keeping watch on her face, Amisaith waited until Maeline had adjusted to the girth stretching her out, before she continued, picking up the pace. One thrust send half her cock inside, a full 8 inches rammed into the tight tunnel. She was so wet, it was all just sliding into place, the walls yielding and stretching around her. Another thrust, and she bottomed out, feeling Maeline's entire pussy enveloping her. She looked down, seeing a bulge in Maeline where her thick dick was stretching her out.

With a chuckle, she pulled out a bit, watching the bulge move as her cock did. "Oh, this is nice..." She thrust back in, hilting herself again, bottoming out with a sharp gasp. Agan and again she thrust, sawing her cock in and out, slowly picking up steam as ever thrust in happened sooner than the last. Within short she was using her hold of Maeline's hips to pull her in in time with her thrusts, forcing her to meet her.

"Mmm... How did a girl like you stay this tight? Or single for that matter." She lifted Maeline's hips up, lifting her off of the bed and letting her wrap her legs around her if she so wished and giving her better leverage so she could slam into her harder and faster, every thrust drawing a gasp from the demon. Her tongue was hanging out, hanging well past her chin and the open mouth gave Maeline a look at her still-bloody fangs.

The hard thrusting would be considered a thorough dicking-down on Azeroth, but Amisaith was just getting started...

Seeing, hearing and feeling the excitement of the Sayaad, sent more shivers down the Kaldoeri's body. Her fear wasn't being quelled, but her fiery passion overthrew it. The fear of being fuckd to death was still there, but the reward was worth the risk, to the blank mind of the 'young' woman. She could only think of the pleasure she could possibly receive, from that massive tool of Amisaith's. Demon Princesses was certainly far more fun, then the Princesses of her kin. Her mother, was the pinnacle of that understanding. As close to a Princess as the Kaldorei got, her mother was the manifestation of boring. Of course, not many knew of her status, having handed that over to her sister long ago, to instead become a Priestess.

Being pushed down again, Maeline gasped softly with a moan, grinning up at Amisaith. Her grin was contorted into a painful moan, as Amisaith's nails raked at her skin. Her back arced wildly, both hands grabbing at the sheets, as she felt her skin grow irritated with the painful scratch, those red lines becoming extremely obvious on her soft skin. She didn't move away, or try to stop the raking, her loins burning with the excitement of the pain. Others had been rough with her before, giving her the experiences of pain and pleasure, but no one would be able to do it, quite like this Demon.

Her legs spread wide with the scratches to her thighs, moaning deeply again as she ground her crotch against that throbbing pole. She looked back up to Amisaith with a wide grin at her words, gasping softly as their chest's met, her own heaving against Amisaith's.
"Please don't..." She agreed, definitely not wanting the Demon to say no to her request. She knew Amisaith wouldn't, certain she'd managed to drive the Demon right up against an edge, just like she had herself.

A low whine escaped Maeline, as the thick head started puncturing through her entrance. Her body arched against Amisaith's again, fingers pulling and yanking at the sheets. She was indeed quite tight, considering how sexually active she'd been through her years. Her natural healing, as well as her affinity for taking good care of herself, and her shape, kept her taut and tight, making such a massive pole's entrance quite painful.
But with the whines of pain, came moans of pleasure, as Maeline's body twitched and contorted with the pleasure she was given. When Amisaith broke, to give the woman time to adjust, Maeline panted heavily, head pressed down against the sheets. It took only seconds, before she looked back up at Amisaith, fingers finally letting go of the sheets, to find the flesh of the Demon's breast's instead.
"More..." She pleaded, in a husky voice, prompting a deep thrust, causing her to shoot her head straight back down on the bed, bright hair sprawling out over the sheet, locks sticky with sweat clinging to her face as she screamed in pleasure. Her legs tensed up slightly, raised on either side of the Demon, as she squeezed Amisaith's shapely breasts, fingers digging into the soft flesh.

"S.. So big.. Nngh.. More!" Maeline managed to gasp around heavy pants, as she prompted the Princess to push the rest of the way, causing yet another whine of pleasure, and pain, as she arched her back wildly, fingers kneading Amisaith's breasts ruthlessly. Her body twitched and contorted with pleasure, Amisaith leaving her right on the edge of an orgasm, simply from that explosive pleasure, and pain. Breathing heavily, she looked back up to the other woman, a little confused as to what was 'nice', quickly realizing where her eyes where leading. She moved a hand down her own breasts, finding that bulge on her stomach, causing her to grin widely, shivering with excitement. Her fingers gently squeezed her own stomach, right around where the tip of Amisaith's massive rod would be, before the woman started thrusting.

She grinned slightly with Amisaith's comment, whimpering with another rough thrust, wrapping her legs around the Demon.
"Nngh.. Don't.. Appreciate being tied down.. Mmh.. When not i.. In bed.." The confident woman, had been reduced to a soft stammer, in between her heavy moans, still smirking with what she said. "A.. And.. N.. No-one's.. Ever... Filled me quite this good.. Ah!" She gasped, arching her back once again, lifting her upper body a bit with her head, as the Sayaad had lifted her lower. She raised her hands up above her head, stretching them out to grab the sheets, displaying her athletic body across the soft bed, as Amisaith's thrusts grew, pushing her towards that edge once more. "F.. Fuck... Princess.. Y.. You.. Nnh.." She whimpered, moving one hand down to her lips, biting down on her lower nail as her face pinched.

Maeline gasped huskily into her second orgasm that night, fingers trembling against her own cheek, as her legs twitched and shivered. Her breath was guttural at this point, eyes rolling in her socket as her legs let go of Amisaith's waist. Subconsciously, her contorted with the constrictions of her walls around the massive member. Leg legs ground against Amisaith's sides, almost as if she wanted to push her off. Her hands finally moved as well, pushing up against Amisaith, adding some adversity to the pleasure, 'forcing' the Demon to fight back a bit, to be able to keep fucking her. Her walls squeezed around Amisaith's girth, massaging every inch of it as her body contorted in her orgasm.
Even with all of her limbs 'fighting' back, the woman's face seemed just as determined and eager as it had before, when looking back up to Amisaith.
"F.. Fuck me, Princess.. Nnh.. P.. Please, k.. Keep fucking me l.. Like I've never been before!" She gasped out, as her nails dug into Amisaith's shoulders, limbs and nails continuing to fight against, what both clearly wanted.

Amisaith let out a sharp cry of pleasure as she felt Maeline dig her fingers into her soft titflesh, digging her own fingertips into Maeline's taut ass as a response. Every thrust sent the sayaad's soft, warm tits jiggling, moving them against Maeline's hands. Fucked like this, and the girl was still looking to give as good as she got. A real fighter, not like some of her kind Amisaith had met in the past, gentle druidesses who preach co-existance and harmony, yet just lays there and take it like lazy hookers when you split their guts.

Maeline's reaction to the bulge she was causing plied a smile onto her face. Most girls were just screaming, or terrified at the sight. She admired her work for a few more thrusts, watching the bulge dig a little deeper every other thrust, slowly working its way up her body, millimeters at a time. Sayaads had perfected sex magic to the point where they always fit, somehow, but the experience tended to be overwhelming for most who have it done to them. Then she threw her head back, screaming as she picked up the pace once more.

As Maeline wrapped her legs around her waist, she spread her own, a better stance to thrust harder from. She smirked at her answers, drinking the compliments. Of course, to call Princess Amisaith vain was an understatement, and so she lived for te praise -or curses- of her lovers. Every word of adoration, every desperate cry egging her on, any and all statements that they wanted this to continue was a drug to her. It only spurred her on, letting go of one of Maeline's hips, she moved the hand to her crotch, pressing her thumb up against her clit as she kept fucking her, grinning as she drew ever more wanton cries from the elf.

And then Maeline came. Her already tight walls came crashing down, like they were simultaneously trying to keep her trapped inside and push her out. She convulsed in her grip, grinding and pushing to let her go. To stop fucking her.

Time to see if she truly wouldn't regret her words.

With a hissing growl, Amisaith pushed back against Maeline, returning her hand to her hip, ceasing her thrusts to instead slam her down upon her cock, physically dragging her back and forth, ramming her down on her fat cock like a cheap onahole, her literally inhuman strength coming to bear as she pounded the elf onto her member. The elf's nails on her skin merely spurred her on, Amisaith grunting in pleasure as the spasming pussy was forced back and forth around her, her every fiber intent on leaving her mark on the woman. Literally, if the bite marks, scratches, and bruises forming on her ass was any indication.

"Heh- Giving- Giving up already? I- AH! Expected more- From you-" She looked down on the helpless elf in her clutches and gave her a truly sinister smile. "Maybe I- Mmmm, I shouldn't- ah! Marry you." She slammed Maeline down, bringing her hips up to meet her in a hard thrust a she hilted, keeping the elf impaled on her cock. "Phew... Maybe I should just keep you as a slave instead." She roughly shoved her thumbs into Maeline's mouths, forcing them inside as she gripped her skull, resuming her thrusts. "Keep you chained to my throne and use you whenever I like, and only then." To demonstrate she stopped, and pulled out, leaving Maeline's now aping, ruined pussy impossibly empty. "Leave you wasting for days without my cock, wait until you're going mad, make you addicted to me." She slid her cock across her pussy. "Force you to watch as countless others suck the cum from my balls, screaming in delight while you are stuck mere feet away, unable to do anything." Using her grip on Maeline's skull, she lifted her up off the bed, dragging her over until she was in her lap, uncaring as to any contortions the elf had to go through to get there. "Then lift you up into my lap," she spun around, dragging Maeline with her as she seated herself on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging over. "Leave my mark on your skin," she leaned in, sinking her teeth into her other shoulder as she shifted her grip over to her waist. "And make my whole Maarashai watch"- she lifted Maeline up, hovering over the cock. "As I claim you."

With those words, she slammed the elf down, helping gravity along as she forced her onto the bitch-breaker. She let out a sharp exhale, tight, warm walls stretching around her cock once more. This pussy was easy to long for. She resumed her brutal pummeling, this time lifting her up and slamming her down, hammering her like a cheap toy, possibly even bruising the poor girl's cervix.

Back
Top Bottom