Fx Any Littlest Needs

Littlest One

Meteorite
So this is my first request thread. <3

and I have no idea what to say or how to act or how not to be awkward asking for all my perverted wants.
I just made an f-list and I feel pretty dirty, but also accomplished. So I'll just,

F-List <3

I just came back from a long time of not writing anywhere and just being sad and uncreative. I'm still sort of feeling it, so I can't say for certain what I'm interested in right now. As ideas come I'll update this. I should also post a list of pairings and fandoms I enjoy. Until then I would love to hear any ideas anyone has. I'm a smut lover but I also really like to write so hit me with those story driven ideas. Make sure you share all you dirtiest, darkest wants with me too. <3 I'm an almost limitless little thing so let me have it.

Even if you don't have an idea and just think we might click, I'd like to chat.

<3<3 Thanks for reading guys <3<3

The amount of response to my tiny request is sort of overwhelming. Thanks so much guys. Hopefully I can make a few people happy..<3

Very sick, very tired, but super appreciative for all the well wishes I'm recieving <3

Giving this a little bump, but I can't promise much in my current condition..and you're going to have to be reeeaaaalllyy gentle with me..

Back
Top Bottom