Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Literate & Creative Bad Boys

Kyndra

Plaything
Hello Blue Moon writers,

My name is Kyndra and I am actively seeking writing partners to craft some long-term creative, smutty stories. The most important thing to me is quality writing, so if you are looking for some quick fix, please do not message me.

Below is some basic information about myself and my preferences. If you have an idea that fits within my guidelines and want to share, please feel free to send me a PM and I'd love to chat! I promise, I am a very nice person, but my standards are firm so that we don't waste anyone's time.

‣ ‣ ‣ Also, common sense states that if I have listed something as a "will not", you should not then message me and ask if I will write about those topics. (this happens far too often)

Important Things:
  • Proficient writer: I am one and you need to be as well. Some mistakes are bound to happen, but I am not interested in writing with anyone who half asses posts, doesn't have a solid grip on the English language or gives the minimum expected. I am a paragraph roleplayer and will only write with others who are as well.
  • OOC Genders: I am a genuine female if it matters. I prefer to write with males who can easily slip into the mindset of alpha or dominant characters.
  • IC =/= OOC: I am a friendly and very chill gal who enjoys being friends with those I write with. But, I am not looking for an internet boyfriend/girlfriend. I do enjoy making friends though. This is all for creative entertainment.
  • Roleplay Formats: Third person past tense is my usual. Often I like to write here on the site via DMs but Discord is an option if we click.
  • Availability: US/Eastern time zone - I will post as often as I can, sometimes being once a day, or once every few days. It really depends on my schedule and quite honestly, my interest in the story.
  • Looking for: I am primarily looking for MxF pairings. I have zero interested in trans, futa or gender bending characters. I also have zero interest in playing the “older woman” or playing opposite submissive male characters.
  • Kinks: You must be open to a few of my "Favs", quite a lot of my “Likes” and enjoy depravity in your stories. Vanilla or super lovey-dovey stories are not interesting to me.
  • Communication: If I don’t like something or you don’t like something, say so. If I don’t want to write anymore, I will inform you and hope we can be mature about it.
  • Smut vs Story: I immensely enjoy writing erotica, but I have to have a narrative to go along with it. Generic, overly done plots do nothing for me. (Creepy Uncle/virgin niece, boring Daddy lost his wife/daughter is now in charge of those responsibilities are all way overdone.)
  • Long term vs Short term: I would kill to find an amazing long-term partner but I am open to both long and short term.

Worlds I enjoy playing in:
  • Historical settings
  • Slice of life
  • Modern
  • Supernatural
  • Low fantasy
  • Futuristic
  • Sci-fi
Worlds I will NOT play in:
  • Superhero
  • Comic book
  • Animated/Anime
  • Anything where anybody is playing a celebrity

Kinks & themes
If it is not listed here, always feel free to ask - If you message me about something that is in my "NO" list, you will not get a response

Some of my Favorite things:
  • Vivid, eloquent writers
  • Well endowed men
  • Anal sex/play - Receiving
  • Oral sex - Giving/Receiving
  • D/s (Dominant/submissive) & BDSM elements
  • Incest - (younger woman/Older man pairings only)
  • Age play / Age gaps
  • Rough, coercive interactions
  • Psychological elements (torment/manipulation)
  • Slavery/enslavement
  • Playing submissive, yet intelligent, characters
Things I enjoy:
  • Muscular, intelligent and capable alpha men
  • Group scenes
  • Double penetration
  • Adultery
  • Sex toys & Apparatuses
  • Leashes & collars
  • Risk of pregnancy / Breeding
  • Orgasm control / denial
  • Non-con / Dub-con
  • Drug / sleep play
  • Bestiality
  • Some humiliation / degradation
Things I will NOT do:
  • Trans or gender bending play
  • Play opposite timid/submissive men
  • Necrophilia
  • Brainless, bimbo females
  • Anthro/Furry character play
  • Vore / Gore
  • Scat/diapers
  • Anything Superhero/Comic Book related
  • Foot play
  • Play older female roles
  • Stories centered around a model/celebrity crush
  • Vanilla stories
  • Super boring, dirty Uncle/Stepfather stories

Last edited:
Real life took over for a while but it's finally calming down. I am nudging this post in hopes of finding a single story to write with a literate and creative partner. Please review my Likes and Dislikes before messaging me.

I typically only have one or two stories going at a time.

Currently:
I have 1 spot open.

My schedule is fairly busy and I don't like to overload myself with roleplay, or it starts to feel like a chore. I also do not play in stories that don't interest me. There's no reason to brainstorm ideas that I won't be into, so I'm upfront about ideas sent to me, and expect people to respect my rejection of their prompt. It's not personal. I just don't want to waste anyone's time.

My Current Cravings:

A quintessence of the Dom/sub story, with twists:

One of the most interesting and long-term stories I wrote years ago, started with a simple set up of a Dominant male acquiring a submissive female, and playing through the motions. I am looking for this again. How this happens, I'm open to discussion. Whether it's a modern-day story with a society which has this as part of its social structure, or something historical, or something unique. I would like to include a variety of the kinks listed in my Favs and Likes.

Stalker Vibes
The basics: Your character is obsessed with mine, but not in the typical way a man crushes on a woman. It's beyond appropriate and frightening, starting from the first interaction between the two, lasting until the end. And whatever end that is, will be a mystery.

Included in this would be age gaps, psychological mindfucking, oodles of dialogue, manipulation, noncon, criminality and darker elements. I'd love to brainstorm this with someone who is tremendously creative and likes the general setup above. I considered writing a similar story to this with someone, but they have vanished from the site since I was away.

Again, this is for long-term play. I want to discover the personalities of the characters, their weaknesses and strengths and have great dialogue throughout, molding a relationship based on the details we brainstorm.

Back
Top Bottom