Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vixen’s Journal (Replies Welcome)

So, like many of my partners seem to have done I have decided to write a journal. Like others I can’t promise that it will be interesting but it’s somewhere I can write my thoughts and be vulnerable.

So recently I’ve learnt a lot about myself. I am currently dealing with a lot of self doubt. I’ve finally decided what I want. I want to be a Paramedic. It’s a big decision. I’m 24 and choosing this means going to university. Sadly... this year I was not successful. It was a big blow to my confidence and to say I’m struggling... is an understatement. It doesn’t help that my work are being pretty shitty about it too.

So now I’m not sure if it’s what I should do. All my self doubts about my abilities creeping back in. I’ll speak another time about how all this started.

The only light at the end of this tunnel is it’s allowed me to be vulnerable with my significant other. Telling him what I need in our sex life. I’m very lucky. Rather than freaking out he’s doing his best to accept me for who I am.

So for now I think that’s enough. I’m very thankful that BMR is here for me as a way to escape.

Vixen

So.. I feel I should explain what I do for a job.
I am a carer. I work in the community which means I provide care within people’s own homes.

I mostly work with the elderly. This is so rewarding because they are such an incredible generation of people, it really is an eye opener. It’s so rewarding and sad. I’ve been doing it for two and a half years now and I love it. It’s made me more confident and allows me to connect and meet people I never normally would.

I’ve suffered a lot of loss in these two years but I’ve seen a lot of love and happiness too. It really makes you treasure the people around you.

If anyone has any questions please ask.

So a recent development in my life is entering into an open relationship. It’s an interesting change and I’m finding myself being more confident and adventurous in other parts of my life.

I have struggled with self esteem issues ever since I was 16/17 as previously mentioned and for the first time in years I’m feeling better about who I am.

Already there have been mistakes made with my new relationship but we’re learning as we go and it’s getting easier. Yet again if anyone is curious please message me with any questions

Back
Top Bottom