Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crossing Lances ((Potter-kun/MasoKitty))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•
Artoria Pendragon moved through the modular room she was visibly irritated though it wasn't hard to see why as another figure stood by as the holy lancer eyed her alter counter part wryly. "Why did he have to summon you? I mean I am not even sure I would even use you. I could be more effective than you ever could Artoria." She commented which sounded weird to her as she was talking to another universe, another version that had lived her life. A darker, and more alien way of life. The way she handled her subjects and people it made her sick by how callous she was. The holy lance found another seat to sit in.

Artoria Pendragon "Alter" she sat in the afformentioned seat that the holy lance had commented to. Though she had her arms crossed resting under her breasts, her pale yellow eyes meeting the other greenish gold, "There are many reasons "King of The Britians" for one maybe he wanted a servant that won't hesitate to do their mission and exert their will on the enemy. To completely destroy them in these twisted times that threaten humanity! Somebody that will grind these fools into dust!", She billowed as the holy lance just sat there unamused knowing there were other ways to handle this situation.

The holy Artoria just "tch" at her Alter self which she felt was completely alien. "Anyway he said he was coming and wanted us both here. I don't understand, I rather be around my saber form than you...at least I feel I can relate to her." The holy Artoria commented while the alter just laughed, "you two are pathetic! Saber form? At least the alter had something going, then again she had more of an under..." Alter lancer went quiet realizing she just mirrored the holy lancer. "Anyway, just stop talking we will figure out what he wants when he arrives!" The holy commented as the alter finally agreed to what the holy lancer said at least.

Michael walked into the room with a heavy sigh as he looked at the two versions of Artoria nervously. He had summoned both of them not long ago and they had been causing a menace throughout Chaldea with their constant bickering and fighting. He had to settle them down somehow, but he wondered how. He couldn't have them spare, they would likely kill each other and blow up Chaldea during the fight. That was when he came up with an idea and he hoped it would work out as planned.

He looked at both the girls, his hazel eyes intense as he ran a hand through his short brown hair. He just needed to be upfront about it and his plan. "Look, I called you two here because your constant fighting with each other has been causing a lot of problems. I know you two don't like each other but you need to get along enough to at least work together so I have a plan..." Michael's voice trailed off as his cheeks tinted a bright red and he steeled his resolve.

"We are going to have sex until you two are okay with each other, alright!?" Michael managed to get out, looking firmly but embarrassed at them both.

Holy Artoria glanced at her master, though she didn't speak listening to him. Her alter form also sat there with an annoyed look on her face that clashed with Holy Artoria's indifferent face. Then when they listened to what he said about them being an annoyance, well they both were different. Alter Artoria and Holy Artoria were different people with different ideals. They both thought it was logical though they did almost blow up Caldera a few times to where the administrator had to tell them warnings to stop.

Though their mouths both dropped as they stared Alter's arms sat at her side as she stood up staring at him imposing. "Master! You cannot be saying that I fuck that do you? She isn't even deserving to touch my pussy let alone even give my breast a touch! Not even a kiss worthy Master!" Alter said as her pale yellow eyes glared at him.

While they were talking Holy Artoria moved to the other side as she frowned. Though unlike her alter counter part she spoke level, "Master, why do you think coitus would help me work better with my loud mouthed, rude counter part?" Unlike Alter Holy was composed and spoke with poise befitting a king versus the tyrant King Of Storms.

Their reactions were about what he had expected; he just needed to explain his thinking better and hopefully they would at least agree to go along and try at least once to see if they could get along better after. "Sex is the best way for individuals to connect, it links their very essences together and brings all involved closer. We can't have you two fighting to get over your differences and since I think you both have admitted to liking me at one point, I didn't want to make either of you jealous..." Michael rubbed the back of his head meekly, his face even more red. It was true that each of them had confessed to him at some point in the past week, what were the odds.

"You two might become closer this way and its a good way to vent stress without blowing up Chaldea...just consider it a friendly competition?" Michael decided to end it on that note, hoping that would be enough to sway them to try his method of conflict resolution.

Alter Artoria paused some as she looked down crossing her arms in deep thought. Was she actually going to sleep with Holy Artoria? Technically it was herself so it would be weird. Though Alter did love how her master destroyed his enemies and if it was a competition... Alter Artoria was quiet for a moment before she looked up smirking. "Do we make the rules master or do you? I would appreciate the chance to stuff it to my holy art thou counter part. I bet she hasn't even fucked Master. I made men bow to me in the bedroom." She boasted holding her fist out trembling laughing.

Holy Artoria shook her head, "Master I understand the need for this competition but why this kind of manner? Doesn't Caldera have an arena of sorts for me and my other self to do battle? Like the servants we are?" Holy asked coolly as the Alter smirked, "see master! I bet she is still chaste, older yet never taken a man into her bed or woman did you? You prude!" Alter said laughing some. Holy Artoria sighed gently putting her face in her palm, "with my other's idiotic sense of humor, i still see the way this would show a genuine bond with us? Or even the competition, though I believe I haven't given you the chance to state terms master." She commented as she just stood there not rising to Alter's taunts.

Michael chuckled slightly as Alter taunted her counterpart. He had already had sex with each of them after their confession but he wasn't going to reveal that to Alter...Artoria could reveal that bit of info if she wanted to. For now he simply cleared his throat and continued to speak after each of them were done. "I'll be giving you the rules now. We go until the end of the night tonight and you each get points for how often you make me and the other girl come. You get a point for making me come and two points for making the other girl come. Whoever has the most points at the end of the night, wins...sound fair?"

Michael had a nervous grin on his face, he hoped this gamble could work but he couldn't tell just yet. Alter seemed on board wit the idea but would he be able to win regular Artoria over? She wasn't sure, but he was eager to see how they would interact with each other if they both said yes. While they both gave off majestic auras in public, he had learned they had interesting personalities in bed. He wondered how those two would meld together.

Holy Artoria listened to master's explanation and how this would be turned into a 'competitinon'. The idea was sound but she wondered if she could perform with her Alter counterpart. Artoria thought deeply on the idea as she put up a finger to rub her chin while hooked it on her jawline and under her chin. Alter only crossed her arms obviously thrown her lot in and even then she didn't even react much when she heard the terms. Though her eyes grew wider when she heard master's comments of points on themselves. "So if we manage to get each other to cum more points? Alright, I can do that heh holy maiden better be careful I will break you." Alter threatened as Holy just stood there not reacting.

Finally she broke her deep thinking pose as she looked over at Master. She was silent for a bit even her master looked nervous due to her pause. Finally she nodded, "fine, master I will "fuck" her for these points. Though is there a limit or just till we both are tired?" Lancer had asked as he knew she was a stickler for understanding the rules of something, she was a king after all. Attention to detail was kind of in the fine print while Alter was growing more annoyed by the waiting looking like she would jump master or even Holy Artoria.

Michael just chuckled more at Alter's taunting, it was almost like she needed to taunt to make up for her own issues about herself. He was just guessing though, that might not have been the case at all but she was pretty sure in her ability to make both him and her counterpart cum. He nodded his head as he answered both of their questions one after another.

"Yes, that is correct, Alter and there is no limit, Artoria. Just until we are all tired. There is one more rule though...you have to obey all my commands, failure to do so will result in you losing a point. Also, if you become too combative with one another I will take points off depending on how rudely you each behaved, understand?" Michael added that final rule with a smile before issuing his first order. "Now then....how about you two strip each other and kiss while I watch?" Michael thought that would make for a pretty good warm up.

Alter blushed first as she watched her counterpart do the same. The two got naked as Alter shared a bit more blush while the cooler Holy seemed undisturbed at her naked state. Due to the fact she had slept with their master while Alter hadn't yet. "Come then Alter, master gave us an order.." She said though she knew her master technically didn't actually she took it as such. Though Holy did smirk when she watched Alter get slightly meek, she met the pale yellow maiden with her string green/golden eyes as she slightly crossed her arms under her breasts. "We need to Alter, what happened to all the loud mouth bluster?" The cooler blonde lancer stared at her pale blonde counter part.

Finally Alter moved closer to the other Artoria, she looked into the eyes of her competitor as she got closer. So close that their decent endowed breasts touched each other. Holy glanced down then her eyes met Alter's which didn't seem so cocky now since she was in this position now. Suddenly Holy put her hand on the back of Alter's neck giving it a squeeze as she drew her in. Then the two Artorias mixed their lips met in front of their master as Holy was actually kissing the semi shocked Alter.

Michael watched with keen interest as the two were stripped and it was clear all of Alter’s taunting from before was just for show. He was surprised to see Artoria take the lead and he chuckled at the look of surprise on Alter’s face.

“Giving up so early, Alter” Michael teased her, hoping to help the woman overcome her shock to make it a fair contest.

Alter glared at him for a moment shaking her head, "No! Master! I will do this" She said after she broke the kiss with her other self, then out of nowhere Alter began to caress Holy's breasts causing Holy Artoria to gasp out letting tiny cries which made alter blush but smirk as she continued to fondle Holy's breasts. Artoria gripped Alter's which made her gasp out as the two began to kiss again this time more sensual though you could tell that alter was more aggressive about it. She felt embarrassed that her master had pointed out her weakness or that she wasn't strong enough for the holy version of herself. This wasn't the case as the wondering hands continued to wonder, one hand went through Holy's hair slowly undoing her braid and letting the long locks of blonde fall down while her other hand went down Holy's body feeling and touching it slowly snaked over and gripped Holy's ass. Artoria couldn't help but groan and moan into the kiss they were doing pushing her own breasts into Alter's which caused the warrior to gasp out gently which made Holy smirk.

"So this means you are soft under that tough exterior Alter", Holy Artoria taunted finally which made Alter freeze for a moment not used to her counterpart throwing out taunts like that. Though she shot back, "I didn't think you were so sexual either! I thought you were more pious than that!" She commented bitterly as Artoria only glared at her then kissed her harder once again throwing a surprised face on Alter as they kissed again this time more aggressive and deeper. This time holy made sure she had room so she began to knead, and massage Alter's breasts lovingly, enjoying the touch of the soft skin and the nipples that she took into her fingers and tweaked. Obviously Holy was slightly trembling but nothing serious she continued to work on Alter's nipples pulling, rolling, and pinching them making her alter form cry out gently like a bitch and it made Holy smirk even more. Suddenly Alter let out a started gasp as Holy gripped the woman by the hips throwing her onto the bed ignoring her master as she smirked down at Alter's form. "You want to turn this into a competition? Well, then I will show you a competition!" She said hungrily as her master knew that once the switch was flipped, it was flipped.

Alter really underestimated her counterpart to do such an aggressive attack as she spread her legs smirking holding out her arms. "Come then, Holy! Let me see what a goodie, goodie can do against a warrior. You may have had me gasping out with your sudden attack but I won't go down that easily!" She taunted the holy version as Holy Artoria only laughed leaping onto the bed grinding her already growing wet slit all over Alter's left thigh, while she moved her hands over the Storm King's body, touching her hips, breasts, running her fingertips up and down Alter's neck lovingly which was making Alter blink once and twice but only made her smirk. While Holy was doing this Alter bit down on her neck which made Holy hiss out in pain as she moved her thigh against Holy's pussy making her shiver and tremble while she laughed in Holy's ear, "don't underestimate me, Holy, you will regret it!" She laughed as she gripped Holy's ass again slapping it causing holy to cry out gently shivering some getting more affected by fucking herself than she should. Though Alter was reveling in it as she even took a finger, guiding it along Holy's wet slit she slicked up her finger, drawing back she began to prod and poke Holy's asshole finally able to with a whine she pushed her finger into Holy's ass as she began to play with Holy's butt causing the holy maiden to shiver and bit her lip. This caused Holy to turn around and feel up Alter's lovely mound, two fingers, middle and ring finger feel out the slit before dipping in and touching the dampness that was growing. "You are going to pay for that Alter! I won't lose not in front of the master!" She gasped out as she began to play with alter's clit which made the other woman whine out and shiver while she felt her nerves being attacked while Alter continued to plunge her finger into Holy's ass.

Back
Top Bottom