Purgatory Sequence! (Discord Only)

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
The world as you know it can change and bring reality to a flip, with a dip and heavy eyes that eventually close you slip into slumber. You leave this world and come to a new, and yet you do not dream but instead experience reality as anew. The places you'll go as you wake up to anew and totally lost world, the people you'll meet as you wander aimlessly only to find that the people within are just as lost as you. You do your thing and days come to an end, only to wake up to find that your wonderful dream has left you a bit too slick.

Daily routine.

Goodbye. Yawn. Dress. Shower. School. Work. Eat. Sleep. Welcome Back.

Is it truly real this world you enjoy, no laws or rules to destroy your pearl.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to my first starter thread! I'm your host, Kiwi! I will DM/GM for you on terms that you contact me on Discord and show me some fun. This RP is about your character going to sleep, and being brought from their world, to a world that may or may not even exist! All of the people in it seem to be lost, or confusingly and bizarrely intertwined to do one very specific task. YC takes advantage of this to do sexy stuff to them. Rules and regulations below! (Ironic) My contact is below! Be open! Be diverse! And be quality!

Rules:
-(\Discord! Discord! Discord!/)
-Minimum of 5 sentences per post! If you can't give me quality, I won't even bother with you!
-Use Proper Syntax! Do not speak like an 11th century yoda!
-Good Grammar!
-Be open! Don't be too vanilla! The more open you are, the more fun we'll both have!
-Come to me with some kind of enthusiasm! If I feel like I'm talking to a sloth, I will probably find somebody else!

-Please be open to me about your kinks! Saying that you like everything doesn't actually give me anything to work with!
-This particular RP is looking for you to take the initiative! If you are looking to be a sub, please find my other threads in which I dom!

You can contact my Discord here: Kiwi#3575

Bump!

This one is quite popular, so I'll add some adjustments to my search! Please be,
- Willing to take the lead! This requires you to be a dominant role, and know how to turn something not so sexual - into something very much sexual.
- Be flexible, and not too vanilla!
- Be accepting! I play a diverse range of folks!

See ya'll on Discord!

Back
Top Bottom