Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The chaffinch and the bull: a tale of magical cuntboys and desert barbarians.

Complementarity

Always on the lookout for masculine characters!
The premise

This fantasy roleplay takes place in Cydonia, a sophisticated city-state lead by a small council of plutocrat merchants. Cydonia is powerful and wealthy, yet weak and unable to defend itself from foreign aggressions. They thrive in a constant balance of commercial, political and martial deals with neighbouring powers.
In this world magic does exist, but it can only be harnessed by certain special boys born with a vagina, cuntboys, whose peculiar anatomy is the result of spirits meddling with their unborn souls, turning them into vessels of magical energies into the mortal world. Within the walls of Cydonia, the renowned Academia trains and hosts these Vessels.
When a foreign tribe of wandering men coming from the desert enters the lands of Cydonia, the plutocrats, immediately decide to approach them and strike a deal. These men will protect their roads from badits from then on, and will receive many precious goods in exchange. Magical boys are on the list.

3Nhb50l.jpg

The small council charged an envoy to join the desert people, assessing their culture and their motives. This is what the man could write on a report:
[...] A large tribe of wandering people, your grace. When asked about their past, they explained us that back in ancient times their people decided to gain the favour of the taurine-god of war, by making the wife of their chieftan breed with a rutting bull. The god of war, pleased by their display of devotion, granted them his boon, making them a force to reckon with when engaged in armed conflict. For all we know, your excellency, this might not be a mere myth: each of these men possesses an unrivaled vigor. They hate the colour red, and are transported in uncontrollable, destructive fits of rage when exposed to it. Their noses can read scents ours cannot, such as, peculiarly, the one females radiate in their most fertile period of the moon cycle. We are most embarrassed when mentioning this, my lord, but their very anatomy differs from ours. These men's virility is more akin to the ones of cattle than the ones of humans. [...]

The characters

The Bull
Ghassan Al-Hamdan, age: probably early 30ies, Desert Bull, clan warrior and hunter.

The boy
Samuel (Sam), age: 15, Acolyte (Alchemist).

The Cydonian Academia
Gabriel (Gab), age: 15, Acolyte (Reader), Sam's closest friend;
Alexander, age: 53, Master Alchemist, Sam's mentor;
Horace, age: 16, Acolyte (Conjurer), a petty bitch in Heat.
The starter

JleL0iS.jpg

Samuel was sitting on the floor, in the middle of the large summoning room. There were no lectures there that day. Next to him sat Gabriel, a fellow Acolyte Sam loved as much as he would a brother. They were taken to the Academia of the wealthy city state Cydonia the same day about 15 years ago, as infants, so they grew up and studied together since then. Samuel was fidgeting with a piece of chalk they used to draw pentacles on the floor of the room, nervously waiting for his mentor Alexander. “It’s going to be allright, Sam…” Gabriel said, caressing the shoulder of his friend. “Thank you” Samuel replied, looking up at his friend and hugging him, lingering on the hug a little longer than it would have been admissable. Their friendship had been turning into something different ever since their sexuality began developing a couple of years earlier. They both “helped” each other when they had their first contemporary episode of Heat, quenching their desire for a turgid, throbbing cock with caresses and rubbing, sharing their first orgasm together. “They could have chosen me, this is unfair. You deserve to finish your studies here” Gabriel added once their limbs parted. “I can’t believe you won’t be there when a man will touch me for the first time, when I’ll get pregnant with a baby” Samuel whispered, blushing. “I’ll miss you so much” Gabriel replied, wiping the tears off his eyes, looking away at the dusty curtains and molten, extinguished candles.

That’s when Alexander walked in, so Gabriel had to get up and leave, nodding at the Master while crossing his path. Alexander was smiling, confident, and caressed Sam’s soft and wavy hair before sitting down in front of him: “I don't know what leaked down among you Acolytes, but I'll explain what's going on once and for all, Samuel. You have to ignore what they might have told you, and pay attention to what I'm going to say, ok? Good. You've always been an obedient boy. Do you remember the swarthy strangers in keffiyehs that visited us a few days ago? Well, I’m going to be transparent with you, boy, you’re old enough to know the truth: we've been pressured into selling you to the Desert Bulls, in exchange for their protection of Cydonia. Yes, those men. We tried to interest them in older, mature boys. Ones who completed their training and have been fertile for a while, the usual 18 year-old and up, but they refused to listen. Well… Desert People are less… concerned with age when it comes to these things, we could say… you're able to be impregnated and that's all they care about. The mass-wedding will be held in a week's time”. That was a lot to take in for Samuel. He just remained silent. “We’ll try and teach you as much as we can about his people, even interrupting important alchemic rituals, but we hope your first impact with your foreign groom won’t be too harsh".
Alexander paused for a moment, pensive, then continued: "I know, you might think they're God forsaken Desert Savages, but it won't be that bad, being a wife of theirs. You just have to get used to their culture. They're a very different people, as they stopped evolving centuries ago, when they mixed blood with animals, they have a primitive mind. Yes, they can't read, but no, they're not stupid, they simply have a different... way of thinking... their brain is different, they have different priorities. Love is not as important to them, and neither is reading or writing”. Alexander took a deep breath now: “You have to understand that in spite of what this might feel to you right now, you should feel honored. You'll be fertilized by an ancient seed, you'll belong to a man who's far more of a man than any Cydonian will ever be. It's true, it's in their blood. You'll host his Calves inside your womb and you'll realize that even though this will be hard at times, you've been luckier than most of us are. When in doubt, always listen to your instincts, they know best. In any case, you'll understand with time. Just don't be impatient and give yourself time to learn and understand, that's all I ask of you Sam, as your master and mentor”.

---​

“So... Married to a strong, red-blooded Desert Bull…” Horace, a 16 year-old Acolyte, was standing at the open doorstep of Samuel’s tiny bedroom. The two of them were never close, studying different branches of magic, but Sam was not surprised by the visit.
“Yes, apparently” Sam replied, focused on moving tomes and organizing his possessions “they want me to prepare my luggage already, as they say Desert People might be unpredictable…”
“Well, they’re well known for raiding settlements and kidnapping people, after all. You know what they tell about them: they're little more than gorillas, just a few evolutionary steps past them” Horace intervened.
At this point Samuel interrupted his task, standing up and facing the visitor: “Can I help you?”.
“Well, you’re the one in need of some help, I think. I came here just in order to make sure you’re ok. We older Acolytes have to look after the younger ones”. Horace continued, stepping inside and calmly walking towards the small window, looking outside “Are you ready to live the hostage life, locked up and hidden, wrapped in linen burqas, carried around like a sack of eggs for the Bull to fertilize?”.
“My mentor Alexander said it’s going to be ok, I simply have to get used to the lifestyle”. Samuel was dry in his reply. He simply wanted to continue packing his things and go to bed, but now Horace turned around and kept starring at him, sourly.
“Horace, may I ask you if you’re ovulati…” Sam couldn’t finish his question.
“They consider their personal mount as their brother and they share their wives with him, did you know that? You’d better learn how to take actual animal cocks as well. They’ll have no regard for how tight and young your pussy is. But it’s positive, isn’t it? Childbirth will be easy through a stretched-out canal. Too bad you’ll end up with a destroyed cunt by the time you are 16. Maybe that’s why those troglodytes need so many wives, they have to change them frequently…”. Samuel was not having any of that. Horace was clearly in Heat, envious for not being chosen by the foreigners.
“Your judgement and your actions are clouded by the need you feel” Samuel replied wearily, showing Horace the door: “please, I’m tired, we can continue our conversation tomorrow”. Horace remained silent, walking outside and straight towards the staircase that led downstairs. As Sam closed the door, he could hear Horace adding: “We will for sure”.

---​

Samuel cried that night. He was still upset about the confrontation he had with Horace, but that wasn’t the only reason why his eyes filled with tears: whether the older Acolyte spewed all of that venom on him out of envy or not, Sam knew he was right with each and every word. He knew that was the truth. Sam doubted Horace would ever find a man half as virile as a Desert Bull. That’s the truth Samuel wanted to hold on to. He believed Alexander loved him and wanted nothing but the best for him. He was going to miss him and Gabriel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom