Fx Male Curiosity Captured the Catgirl

I was talking with a guy and came up with an idea for a scene I would like to explore with a rope bondage loving bad boy.

During the day I’m just me, Coffy Kincaid. Quiet and reserved secretary working in the police chiefs offices. But as night falls i become catgirl, sneaking around the city looking for treasures i think i need to own and taking them. I hear some scientist, or maybe evil madman, has invented a serum that gives the person drinking it almost suoer strength. I think this is something catwoman definitely needs so i find his lab. Its actually a hunting lodge hidden deep in the woods far out of town. I break in easy enough in my skin tight black leather catsuit, spike heel boots, gloves and mask with my thick black hair in a ponytail and crack open his safe effortlessly, finding a container holding several dizen test tibes if some greenisj liquid. As i am pulling the container out if the safe i hear a gun cocking behind me and this evil voice saying
I knew you couldn’t resist my little trap catgirl. Now stand up very slowly and put your hands behind your back

If this sounds like something you would like exploring PM me but i must say im not a pain slut so if you like beating, hurting or whipping girls this is not for you

Back
Top Bottom