Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any PlatemailBikini's Varied Requests Thread (NSFW Images in Links)

PlatemailBikini

A piece of armour for the most discerning people.
Hello, I am PlatemailBikini and this is the thread where I put various odd requests and ideas.

This is posted as FXAany, but it's more like AnyXAny. I'm willing to play any parts in these stories, although my preferred setups are Futa/Female, and I've discovered that in roleplays with non-con/dub-con elements, I don't really like playing the victim.

Some general universes I'm always up to RP in:
Warcraft (Heads up, Horde for life. Also, Sylvanas is the best warchief. See below for more...)
Warhammer (40K and Fantasy)
RWBY (Altough only OC/OC or very specific pairings, mostly Blake/Yang, although I will do Salem/OC provided you play Salem.)
Destiny
Trials In Tainted Space
Doki Doki Litterature Club (Monika/Yuri only)
Fallout (OC's only for the most part)
Elder Scrolls (Same as above)
FFXIV (OC's only. I've only played the free trial, so no spoilers please.)
Dark Souls (Mostly OC's some canon stuff like Ivory King/Alsanna or Gwynevere/Seath)
Bloodborne
Pokémon (I don't know much about the story, but OC/OC only, Gardevoir/Lopunny/Anthros/Gijinka's only)
Mass Effect (OC/OC only. Aliens vastly preferred. Turians and female/futa Quarians especially.)

Also, as a note, in darker RP's I'm willing to feature gore/death, although it's not a necessity.

When it comes to kinks, I tend to be up for most things short of paraphilias. My own kinks, in no particular order: Non-con, Degradation, Body Writing, Marks/Tattoos, Glasses, Excessive cum/Cum Inflation, Impossible Anatomy (anything from utterly inhuman curves and leg-sized cocks to stuff like All The Way Through sex), violence, Crude/Cheesy Language (both in dialogue and description), Breeding, Petplay, Mind Break, Covering/Smearing With Cum/Saliva, Clothed Sex, and, on occasion, Guro/Snuff.
Of course, not all of these fit all RP's so I tend to be flexible. If I like an RP, I like an RP, no matter the kinks involved.

I have this album of inspirations for random scenarios.

As for specific ideas:

I would love to play out a story about a demonic futa warlord going around taking slaves, either as a long-term thing, or as a shorter thing with only one/a few slaves, either fresh or veterans. Bonus if the new slave is the daughter of an old slave.

Things like this for example.
----
For a specific version of this from an RP that never went anywhere, I'd love to play a futa demoness who essentially buys a kingdom and its queen for a promise not to touch her (lets be clear, 18+) daughters. However, due to the ever lovely Mind Break trope, the queen gets a little cock-hungry, and soon asks the demoness to claim her daughters too. I even have a starter for this one if you'd like, from the RP that never happened.
The city of Pantheia was in chaos.

At dusk, fighting had broken out in the streets, and the guards' response had been slow and clumsy. What few reports had reached their commanders spoke of packs of demons and dark elf warriors roaming the streets and cutting down all resistance. They had sent messengers to the castle to inform the royalty, unknowing that none of them would ever arrive. These invaders were no ordinary enemy: they were the forces of Eressia the Thronebreaker. And despite the best efforts of the city's defenders, they had already won. They had won the moment their queen sold her people and her own body to Eressia to protect her daughters. Even now, the castle was unaware of the battle outside, its guards replaced by dark elves, or bribed to ignore the goings on, bought by promises of gold and slaves.

And so, the castle was calm, its inhabitants preparing for bed even as their home burned around them.

In the Royal Chambers, a large and ostentatious room covered in mirrors and paintings, stood the two architects of the city's fall. One was a massive red-skinned demoness, naked save for golden chains and jewelry. The other was Queen Fahla I Raethelian, a tall, full-figured and gorgeous elven woman. She was wearing her evening gown, a sleek, white dress that struggled to contain her generous curves. She was standing in front of the bed, standing tall in the face of what she knew was to come, her hands in front of her, fidgeting.

The demon, Eressia, watched the queen with shameless lust, her lack of clothing baring her truly gargantuan cock, standing at full attention in all its ridged, spiked, cunt-breaking glory. Her eyes travelled over the queen's body, drinking in her beauty. The smooth, tanned skin, the long, lustrous hair, the gargantuan tits, the hips of a true breeder. She was perfect. The perfect slave to add to her harem. She could barely wait to claim her, to fuck her until she couldn't stand, couldn't think, couldn't resist. No woman had ever survived her lusts with their mind intact. Or their holes for that matter. She would be begging for more soon enough.

Suddenly, and with great speed, she approached the elf, almost ramming into her, wrapping her strong arms around the smaller woman and pressing a hard, possessive, greedy kiss on her lips. She forced her tongue into her mouth, tasting her. One of her hands wandered to the back of her head, forcefully gripping her hair, holding her in place. The other travelled down her back slowly, eventually setteling low, grabbing a handfull of ass-flesh. The queen hadn't the most impressive rear, but her chest more than made up for it. In their embrace, the two women's breasts pressed together, Eressia's piercings rubbing harshly against Fahla's nipples.

After a minute of this brazen groping, she pulled away, hands moving to the queen's cheek and hip respectively. She shot her a smug, predatory smile.

"Oh you're just gorgeous, aren't you?" She released the woman from her grip, before pushing her down onto the bed, Fahla landing on her ass. "As a reward for you'r co-operation, you'll get to pick what I fuck first: Your mouth, your tits, your pussy or your ass." She let the woman recover to a sitting position, placing the tip of her massive cock right in front of her. "Either way you may want to get me all slobbered down first, or things might get unpleasant."

For more info, here were the proposed images for the sophisticated eldest daughter Ashanthe, the playful middle child Jhalara (who's already secretly kinky as fuck, having had no way to let out her fucked up, aggressive sexual desires), and the spoiled, bratty youngest daughter Fhala II.

----
Warcraft: Age of the Three Queens
AoTTQ is my own erotic WoW AU, following an alternate timeline where Sylvanas' ascent to Warchief leads to the destruction of the Alliance through her scheming. Allying with Queen Azshara by promising to help her free her and her people from the old gods (and following through on that), as well as promising her dominion over the Kaldorei, and much of the Alliance lands.

Similarly, she approaches Vanessa VanCleef, and helps restore the Defias, and aiding them in overthrowing the monarchy.

The three of them, their forces united, sweep away the Alliance leadership, and assume control of Azeroth. Three allied factions emerge: The Horde, controlling the northern Eastern Kingdoms and central Kalimdor; the Empire under Queen Azshara, which rules the rest of Kalimdor and Northrend, as well as the islands of the maelstrom; and the Republic, the almost anarchic rule of VanCleef and the Defias (think the Terror after the French Revolution) controlling the southern Eastern Kingdoms, Kul Tiras and Azuremyst and Bloodmyst.

This is where this is set, in a post Faction War time, where those among the alliance that refused to surrender have been reduced to sex slaves or public fuckmeat for the Horde, the Empire and the Republic. Futas abound, as the magic of Queen Azshara allows for almost commonplace shape-changing. This setting is open, meaning you're welcome to add to it yourself, as long as you don't stray too far from the basic premise. I am very much interested in role-playing in this AU, so do send me a message.

Here is a list of inspirational images and situations.
----
Another idea I would love to play out is another Warcraft one. I would love to play a Futa!Sylvanas X any Warcraft female, preferably Alliance or neutral. The basic premise would be that Sylvanas has reduced said character to an eager cumdump, and is now visiting them for some fun in their home. Themes of domination, degradation, body writing, and maybe even NTR depending on the character.
----
Also, would love to play anything set in TheKite's Stay Close setting. Any kind of story really, whether it feature the One Wife herself, a Wife, Drones, or Priestesses. We could also do a futa version (With Priestesses having the biggest cocks, short of the One Wife)
----
Also, if anyone is up for just chatting about any of the above topics, my inbox is always open and I love me some casual/sexy discussions.

That's it for now. I'll update this list as I think of things. I'll RP via thread or PM only.

Last edited:
Long time no bump. Another update is here, with the return of the Futa Warlord Slave Harem!

Back
Top Bottom