Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A spider in the house (Ivory11 and wiki234)

Ivory11

Star
It was a hot day, sweltering, the east coast of Australia had been making headlines globally for this infamous heatwave, bushfires ravaged the interior of the country and the roads grew soft and weak. Construction workers and roadworks had been carried out all through the night since the day had become far too hot to work in for health reasons. Well, a few still worked. Members of the various Extraspecies races who'd moved to the country with a great resistance to heat such as lamias carried out what work they could. Since the introduction of the Extraspecies to human societies around the world Australia was easily one of the biggest destinations for extraspecies members given it's high development, high GDP, plenty of land area for settlement, a more progressive culture than much of the world and low levels of violence, Extraspecies quickly went from oddities to regular encounters in society.

Along this road drove a white truck with special government plates on the front and back, it belongedto the "Extraspecies resettlement bureau" a newly formed branch of the U.N with Extraspecies coming into full contact with humanity. While in the front were two men, Damien "Damo" Mclowki and Robert "bettsy" Betts, local contractors working for the ERB on various resettlement programs, in the back was their latest client. A Class 5 "arachnid" identified as an "Ushi-Oni" a subspecies of the Arachnae extraspecies with its species roots in islands off the coast of northern Japan.

The Extraspecies had been given a bed in the back as well as railings to cling on to, as there were no car seatbelts that could quite fit her form and in front of her stood a woman who had only identified herself as "Agent S" a black haired woman with a slim frame, dressed in a business suit with a skirt, black stockings and tinted sunglasses, she sat on a chair attached to the front of the compartment with her legs crossed, looking over reports on her tablet "well, I'm sorry to say your primary homestay house is now a pile of ashes along with the surrounding town, the family did send you a message wishing you well and not to worry about it, their insurance should cover rebuilding, and your secondary down south in Victoria... is flooded, so looks like you'll be assigned to your third choice, the house of one..." she scrolled back up on her tablet, bringing up her new host's name "one "Michael Brown" or "brownie" to his friends, or "mates"" S used finger quotes, her accent showed she wasn't from this country, her accent was European however she looked east Asian. "He has been notified that you're coming, I don't think he was expecting you since he was your third choice" she looked up, sighing as she rested her tablet on her lap "we've met him and done extensive background checks on him, I honestly think you'll like him" the truck shifted, they were turning off the freeway. S gripped the sides of her seat and let go as the turn ended, going back to looking at the tablet a smirk spread across her face "he's cute too" she said in a teasing tone "that's always a factor when looking for a homestay right?" She chuckled a bit "his friends aren't much to look at though, but they seem decent enough, apparently they come around and play board games and get drunk on the weekends... by all accounts he's friendly when drunk and most weekends he only has a couple at most, so he's no alcoholic, and when we told him you're coming to his place, he really sounded excited"

The truck shifted again, and again, accelerating and slowing repeatedly, outside the sounds of civilization could be heard. But as the truck went on and ventured out into the suburbs the sounds began to fade. S continued to fiddle with her tablet and line up her next job, apparently one of the extraspecies ate someone's cat and now they want to get out of the homestay before the cat's owner comes and kills them. Situations like this are far common than she'd ever admit to a camera. But eventually the truck came to a stop and the engine went silent. S stood up from her chair and slammed the big red button on the side of the container, behind the Ushi Oni, the great metal doors clanged open andthe men from the front clambered out and pulled the doors open. Damp pointed to the housevto the right of them. A decent sized town house, the roof lined with solar panels and a great loudly humming A.C unit. S stepped out "ugh" she groaned, holding up her tablet as a shield from the sun "well, best not keep him waiting huh?... and we best get out of this sun, my complexion burns way to quickly in this kinda sunlight" she said as she walked quickly up the small stone path to the front door and began bashing on the door. Eager to be let in out of this crazy heat. After a few seconds the door was opened and in thd way stood a man in his mid 20s, a stubble lined his face, his hair was slicked back and his green eyes reflected the light clearly. He was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and black "footy shorts" which stopped midway down his thighs, his eyes quickly went to his new homestay soon after seeing S "oh hey you're...." his eyes went wide as he saw her and his jaw metaphorically, though not litterally, dropped. "Uhh... c-come in!" He said, stepping out of the way and allowing the ladies to enter. The interior of the home was modern and cool with an open floor plan, the floors were mostly tiled, all white, and the walls were a slight off-white. The furniture was a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand some of it was cheap with scratches and tears, other pieces were fancy and immaculate, the walls were lined with both copies of classic paintings and framed movie posters. Out the glass sliding doors to the back yard was a well trimmed lawn and a large sparkling blue pool. He lead them to the dining room and offered S a seat and to fetch some cushions for his new homestay before offering coffee. S declined.

S gestured to the new homestay "well, this is the him, and this is your new home, any questions or anything you wanna say?"

Mana’ ha’uul kagaichi sighed, sitting in the car with her rather large form still oddly being big enough to fit and mostly move even a bit at least sat down with with silk across her large spider half to act as seatbelts herself of course, looking out bored as she leaned her furry muscled arm against the window with a sigh just listening to the other lady as she really couldn’t care less much but at least mostly seeing for now that the humans around her had myths and stories of being a bit nicer to being born as such an oddity and with that she was always skeptical of anything unless she experienced it or found out herself being today as the day of her shipment.

“ psh if I have to deal with his drinking.....” muttering in a bit of disgust still as that was one of the biggest things that annoyed her even if she was actually a bit of an alcoholic herself a bit. She was of course a nomadic warrior herself from her tribe besides the natural muscle she grew into because of her particular species, kana had eventually grown to more brawn and mostly brain as she even had sort of a hard head for flaunting and flexing her muscle sometime when she could but otherwise a cool, calm, and laid back lazy albeit sometimes demanding but a bit of a caring personality to things she ends up growing attached to.

Finally they headed out as they stopped, using her claws to turn and cut the strings as she jumped out and obviously stretched with an annoyed grimace on her face as she put her hand up to cover her face from the sun before quickly moving to the door. As the door opened she was turned to the side not paying attention to him at all before glancing over and walking in after her with a sigh as she stretched again and looked around.

“ hmph well not too bad then.” giving a shrug as she walked over to a wall and ran a clawed hand on it, “ well feels a bit small but hope it’s fine. But I am thirsty then.” Scratching the hair on her arms wondering what to even do then to just watch. “ guess at least I don’t have to damn wait to be here.”

Michael raised an eyebrow, S cleared her throat, she certainly had a bit of an attitude but then again, this heat had everyone pretty on edge. He went to the kitchen and pulled out a full litre plastic cup and filled it with water from a bottle he kept in the refrigerator, adding a few blocks of ice. A regular practice in this heat. He came back and handed it to Kana, giving her a nod and a smile "I've got the place all set up for you too, didnt decorate your bedroom though, I figured you'd wanna do that yourself"

S unfolded and slid over a few pieces of paper for Michael and kana to sign "just your signatures here, here and here, and I'll be out of your hair" she pulled out a pen from a breast pocket and handed it to Michael who scribbled down his name before she took the pen back and offered it to Kana. When she had done hers S re-folded the sheets and tucked them back into her inner jacket pocket, but she missed. The paper bent on her jacket and instead went right between her breasts. And they saw. Her eyes bulged out for a second before she suddenly shot up, her cheeks going red from embarrassment "a-alright! You two take care now bye-bye!" She walked quickly back to the door, opening and shutting it behind her, her body was as stiff as a board and she walked like a robot with no knees. After she left there was a bit of an awkward silence, broken up only by Michael snorting a laugh at S's embarrassing fuck-up.

He looked to Kana, looking over her arachnid body. "... huh, well!" He clapped his hands and rubbed them together "time for the grand tour eh?" He gestured down one of the hallways "first up, my bedroom" he gestured in passing, the room was dimly lit, a king sized double bed was pressed up against a closed large window with the curtains drawn, the walls were lined with certificates, posters and a framed karate gi (uniform) with a certificate for his 1st "dan" black belt. The drawers were half opened with clothes hanging out and a coathanger holding a change of clothes on the door, his work clothes "next up, best room inthe house, the bathroom!" White tiles like much of the rest of the house except for the lounge room and bedrooms, the bath tub was more like a hottub next to a large shower with a wide, flat showerhead which made showers feel like warm rain and a long wide mirror over the sink. "Your bedroom" he stopped here, letting Kana take a look inside. It was wide but barren, with only a king sized double mattress on the floor and some womens shirts in the cupboard "yeah I didnt know what kinda bed you'd like, so i just got something soft for you to sleep on, i was actually thinking we could go shopping later y'know? Get a propper bed, some more clothes, that sorta thing" he gave her a minute to take it in before leading her back "you've seenthe dining room, really that's just for guests, I usually eat in the lounge room, speaking of which" a huge flatscreen t.v dominated the back wall of the lounge with a large L shaped couch and a series of consoles lined the bottom of the T.V on top of the redgum hardwood cabinet it sat on, itself filled to the brim with movies, DVD box sets and games. A glass topped oak coffee table sat between the cabinet and couch, a few controllers lying on it both for the t.v and consoles, all visible thanks to the open plan layout of the house "we've got Netflix, Stan and Amazon Video, but I never really set up an antennae cable so we dont have regular free to air t.v, honestly i cant stand it" he gestured out the back glass door "and the backyard" the back had a stone porch with an outdoor dining set next to a bbq and behind them was a flat grass and pool, fenced off but clearly visible ".. might take a dip a bit later, after sunset when it starts cooling down i was thinking i could cook us up something on the barbie and taking a dip. I also got you a swimsuit but uhh..." he glanced down to her spider body "... I'm not too sure it'll fit, but that's ok you can get another when we go for a spot of shopping... so, anything you wanna do before then? Settle in? Watch something? Something to eat? I know a mall like, 5 minutes away so we dont need to worry about traffic that much and most places are open till 9 so there's no rush"

And with that the girl drank the glass with a sigh as she obviously felt a bit better but still oddly annoyed probably from the obvious heat still and also now a bit from his odd laugh as she turned away with crossed arms before looking around as she just followed with scuttling steps as it sounded more like a group of people were marching a bit loud in her long strides as the claws hit the ground to move her forward.

Mana looked around seeing this really isn’t a normal house, not really believing it at all to be too big but was even if it was already obvious on the outside but still. With that mana still followed then before looking out the window then downstairs to where she could see the backyard as they walked over. “ guess I’ll look around and make my webs as well as some maybe personal improvements..” simply saying as she cracked her neck before turning, “ is there a gym near then from here. When I just wanna punch something...” being she was naturally an aggressive species, Waiting for the answer before moving off with using some webs on her room in places then a few webs in the lounge and some out around the yard and finally even some in front of the house mostly being hammocks and other things above the ground so she could go to before going back in but crawling on the wall wondering what to do herself beside waiting for later as they would go out.

Last edited:
"Gyms? Uhh, yeah there's a few around, I think there's a small one just down the road a bit actually.... but maybe you should wait till it cools down a bit? I mean, over-exertion in a heatwave ain't a fun time, that's all I'm saying" while she was scuttling around the house laying out webs and whatnot he was going about his regular business, namely turning on the Netflix and starting up a show.

Approximately 45 or so minutes later, he got back up. He had to use the bathroom. For a second he had forgotten that Kana was in the house, so as he headed down the hallway, he found a few of her webs had been hung too low! He walked face first into some webbing and instantly tried to pull back, but the web was strong. He tried to grasp at it to pull his face away only for his hands to get stuck too! He twisted his body in his wild thrashing, getting his shoulders stuck too in the process! By now he started vocalizing "argh! Uhh! Goddamnit what the fuck!?" He exclaimed, the webbing now holding him slightly above the ground. Till finally, he stopped struggling and took a deep breath "... Kanaaaa!!!I need your help!

She continued to move, hearing from the place as she still crawled but now more to the ceiling before trying for the first room but seeing in the hall. “ bit came off then.” Before jumping down and just standing for a moment, “ are you a weirdo and trying to tell me something.” Giving a wink and a big grin before pushing his body up and cutting down the middle to where he would fall back on the ground. “ if I was kinda something else then maybe.” Giving the joke wondering what to do before turning and going down for the snacks.

Last edited:
He struggled initially, attempting to flail around as Kana lifted him up effortlessly, but once it was cut he fell to the ground with a loud thud. Thankfully he instinctively bent his knees and slapped the ground as he hit, spreading out the impact so asside from a minor bump to the head he was fine, but had the wind knocked out of him. As she scuttled off he groaned on the ground "ye-yep! Thanks!.. uuuuugh" he laid his head down and sighed, muttering "we have GOT to lay down some ground rules... a limit on the webs maybe?" He slowly rolled over and shakily got to his feet, letting out a satisfied groan as he cracked his back.

He came from the hallway and into the lounge/dining room, ducking from some extra webbing "hey! So uhh... how much webbing are you gonna be putting up around the place anyway? I got no problems with it! Of course!" He hurriedly added, holding up his hands. Thing is given her obvious strength in how easily she lifted him before and that huge arachnid body of hers which he was still low-key terrified of... he was scared of her "it's just that... I dont want getting all tangled up in 'em to be a daily thing y'know?" He sighed, chuckling nearvously a bit as he leaned on the walls "so... what kinds of foods do you like? I can pick up what you need after work so... yeah, and I was thinking we order something for dinner tonight? Y'know to celebrate you moving in, anything in particular you got a hankering for?"

The girl had at least made it to the corner with her obvious back still showing then before turning around with crossed arms. Well I didn’t put too many in certain spots I wouldn’t think, not that hard if your dumb to not see where your going.” Snickering as she was already careful mostly being against the wall or not blocking anything much. “ of course something with meat or something that’s good and similiar don’t really know much of anything still obviously.” Shrugging before moving down again and getting down to the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom