Mx Female Fallout 4 fun

QueenVampi

Planetoid
Is your body ready for whats inside?

Role play : welcome to a fallout 4 role play, here you will find me playing the minutemen general who is eager to help the commonwealth and put a stop to raiders any way possible.
The Story So far:
Fallout 4 has many places and people to creat many of stories… what’s yours? For the character I play, she has just become the minutemen general and is set with the task of bringing the commonwealth together. There are many settlers to raiders and much more that she will come across. With other factions in the loop I’m sure she will find herself in tight spots.
I’m looking for creative players to fill out the stories that I’m sure are going to be fun to play out.

What I do enjoy… first person is my kink, I also enjoy the following: kissing, molesting, risk of being caught, ass smacks, non-con, combat sex, black mail, used as a toilet, sloppy blow jobs, anal, vaginal, risk of pregnancy, bite marks, torn clothing.

The epilogue :
If you are looking for a story of adventure, horror, romance, humor, and constant survival... then look no further and send me a pm for more information.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom