Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help! My pussy was power washed with cum (yes, really!)

UseAlex

Supernova
I'm still reeling from this. It doesn't seem like something that could really have happened to me, but I know it was real and I just don't know what to do... Yesterday, I responded to one of those ads for clinical trials. I needed the money, and it paid good, so what the hell? I went in, signed all the paperwork, it was all boring and mundane. I was going to be testing some new device or something, but then they asked me if I would be willing to test a device that was sexual in nature for an extra $750. I don't know what I was thinking by agreeing, because I am VERY modest. I never show any skin, I'm a total virgin... I've never even had an orgasm before. I asked them what the device would be, but they wouldn't tell me until I agreed. I figured I'd just be wearing lingerie or something. I was just seeing dollar signs, but I wish I could go back.

I think I'm breaking the NDA, but I don't fucking care. The device was this little thing that gripped a girl between her legs. It was like a ring with motors or pumps or something. You were supposed to attach it to yourself and sit in the bath and it would suck water in and rinse it around inside you. I can't believe I still went along with it once I found out what it was, but I felt pressured since I already agreed. What was the worst that could happen, anyway? I went in private and stripped so a girl tester could attach it to me and then I got a robe. There was one of those water therapy tubs, you know where people with leg injuries can walk in the water to recover or something. I don't fucking know, it was a big tub that was supposed to fill with water. I get in and they fill it up and they turn on the device. It felt so weird. It was like... it created a whirlpool inside my pussy, swirling the water around. It was the weirdest thing I've ever felt, but it kinda felt nice. Like a super deep clean or something. Then they said they wanted to test its vibration feature, which was designed specifically for sexual stimulation. The gentle whirlpool turned into a coarse rapid that was hitting me everywhere. I couldn't believe it, but I came in just a couple minutes. It's weird to think that was my very first orgasm, but it felt really, really good. Not something I'd ever use again, but I can't deny that it felt good.

I thought that was it, but they said they wanted to do one more test in a real bathtub. Make sure the device worked when sideways. So they told me to go to another lab, but they told me the wrong room number. I went to where they said and lied down in the bathtub in there. There were four straps in the tub, and I was instructed to strap myself in. Since I was expected to have another orgasm, they didn't want me flailing around. Once a tester got the last strap, I couldn't move at all. I was expecting the tub to fill with water, but that didn't happen. A huge reservoir above the tub opened and gallons and gallons of thick, disgusting, goopey semen came pouring down on top of my naked body. I started screaming and begging them to get me out, but they didn't know what was wrong. I don't know why there was so much cum collected. The BS explanation they gave me was that they were simultaneously testing something else involving a skin care treatment using cum or some shit.

I'll never forget that feeling... The device stuck on my crotch... Sucking up cum and pouring it into my pussy and fucking swirling it around inside me. I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything but scream and sob. I felt so full of the disgusting stuff! And then the vibrator mode turned on and it got so much more intense. It felt like gallons were rushing inside me and soaking every single inch of my insides. There's no other way to put it, my pussy was power washed with cum... But it's not just that. I was soaking in it. It was all over my body, all over my boobs and butt and face... That sensation is burned into my mind forever. And I was powerless to stop myself from cumming. I hate that my body betrayed me and climaxed from all that horrible stuff defiling my insides! Finally they figured out that something was wrong, but the device was malfunctioning. It was pouring more and more inside me and not letting any out. I thought I was going to burst. But finally they got me out. Here's the worst fucking part. The device was completely frazzled. They couldn't get it to open up, so they couldn't get the cum out of me, and they couldn't get it off my body either. It was locked on me tight. They tried for hours, but eventually I had to fucking go home like that. As I'm writing this, I still have it fucking locked to my pussy, keeping all that cum inside me. I've been soaking in it for a whole day at this point and I don't know what to do! Obviously I took the day after pill, but I can't stand having the disgusting stuff inside me. I'm supposed to go back in next Sunday (they are only open one day a week) to get it removed finally, but I don't think I can wait that long! I can't imagine a more thorough and intense violation! What do I do?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom