Fx Any Just a little fix I need...

ValiantHeroines

Planetoid
Well... well... well, look at what we have here! Another one of you sexy fuckers dropping in to see what little ol’ me is all about. Hehe... well, if you just gotta know I’ll tell you. But ssshhh! It has to be our little secret. Sit down, right there and feel free to stroke yourself. I promise I won’t bite, at least not it. I bet you are wondering what a promiscuous little slut like me really wants. Of course smut, we all come here for a good fuck don’t we! Oh, what else? You naughty boy, I guess there is more to you that your throbbing cock. How about a story, one where I’m playing some heroic super slut in some alternative world. I bet you’d love for me to dress up in some sexy outfit and fall right into your orgasmic little clutches wouldn’t you?

What would you do with me? I bet I can guess...

Tie me up in a tight bondage?
Put a fat gag in my mouth?
Feel me up as I try to resist?
Humiliate me?
Finger me? Lick me? Fuck me?
Even in my ass?
Or maybe you’re a little sadistic?
Torture me like the old days?
Knock me up maybe?

Oh my! All of those possibilities and so many more. I mean, when I say at least, that I am a limitless little cunt; you can take that to the bank. When you have me trapped, I cannot stop you from doing anything... and I mean anything to
Me!

Oh darn, I almost forgot! You want to know about my cum dump heroines don’t you? In this world, young people around the world are starting to develop powers from something called the erotic gene. It makes them amazingly beautiful, fertile and quick to grow horny but the more they cum, the weaker they get. Cum enough, and you’ll have a bimbo or corpse on your hands! Now the specifics of this gene are unknown, but people are testing on subjects daily...

Feline... The agility of a cat, and finger nails like one too! This sexy heroine just needs a dog to chase her down.

Titan... Strong enough to lift a car over her head, she is certainly not one to arm wrestle. Luckily brains trumps braun.

Pink Vixen... With a little bit of magic, she can create things from thin air. Too bad it’s the jewel and not the woman!

Shadow Dancer... Your dream girl can simply disappear right before your eyes and never be seen again! Unless you know how to track heat signatures.

Static... Such an electrifying young lady, full of all that juice and such. Too bad not everything passes a current through it.

Sand Storm... She certainly knows how to stir up a little bit of dust, and toss it right at you! But then again, it’s not that the wind blows...

Alpha Girl... What happens whenever you become the peak human being? You become a superheroine of course! Then again, hand to hand combat does open you up to quite a bit.

Atlantis... nothing is hotter than a beach babe who can control just how wet she is! But rest assured, it can make her mighty thirsty after a while.

Black Hole... she can brighten your day or darken your night without a thought. That’s really about it, she’s a one trick pony.

Velocity... she’s been around the block a few thousand times, faster than you can imagine anyways! When you go that fast though, you might just slip up!

I should add, the cops don’t much care for these bimbos coming in and doing their job for them. They aren’t illegal, but no one is in a hurry to save them easy so don’t worry about back up showing up anytime soon! The kinda enjoy finding them all tied up and abused.

And before you come at me with those huge cocks, you might should take a look at THIS. You wouldn’t want to break me now would you???

Back
Top Bottom