Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Regions of Exploration (Pokemon Long-term)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Welcome, and how are you doing?

As for myself, I've got a long term itch I'd like to take care of related to Pokemon. Basically, the idea is of a trainer (My character) who is a veteran who doesn't have the best luck with the Pokemon Leagues nor have much success with finding an attractive girl to travel with. While vacationing in a region, he learns of the Galar Region. He prepares to go there, but during the preparation, he meets a girl who strikes his fancy a bit. After some time, and some (sexy) situations, they decide to go explore Galar together.

The reason it's set up like this is to coincide with the release of Pokemon Sword and Shield. And for the record, I will follow the Megas/Z-Crystals reality, and will treat Rainbow Rocket as a different villainous team than regular Team Rocket.

Have a few deviations for this, to make it interesting.

Taken for Team Rocket 1. Grunt Tamer - basically the travel companion is a (former) grunt for a team but she winds up crossing paths with my character, and she winds up being "caught" by him or joins him out of interest. She then proceeds to become sexual with him.

2. Breeding the Best- this is heavy Pokephilia, where the travel companion joins my character in hopes to breed herself some of the best Pokemon possible using some questionable methods.

3. Conquest - the female companion wants to defeat my character, seeing him as a rival she hasn't been able to defeat. She goes along with him to Galar in hopes to defeat him and the regional Pokemon League. However, she always puts herself through erotic punishment when she loses.

4. Building a Harem Team- the female character is obsessed with the trainer she loses to, to the point where she is pushing for a harem for him, though he's reluctant about it.

5. Gym Leader's Tour- a Gym Leader (can be canon) takes a vacation from her Gym duties, wanting to travel for a while. She meets up with a trainer who beaten her a while back, and decides to join him, wanting to be with a familiar face. However, she never expected to wind up in erotic situations from strip battling to modeling nude. Even more suprising, she actually enjoys it a lot. (Would love if someone was playing Skyla or Flannery)

6. Owned- this premise is revolved around the idea that women can be caught like Pokemon. Those caught are influenced by the balls to not resist orders. This can be just one girl or a harem of six maximum, depending on what you prefer.

7. Searching For Inspiration- a clothing designer lost his inspiration, deciding to go take a vacation from his work. Exploring Alola a bit, he bumps into a trainer who is suited to be a model, and catches his interest. The trainer learns he's good-hearted, yet very perverted.

8.Researching Bonds- A young Pokemon professor has been busy looking into the relationship between Trainer and Pokemon, specifically those who are very close. He comes across a female Trainer who is just the person that can help him.

9. Team Building- A former grunt for the long disbanded Team Rocket decides to make it on his own. Unlike most of the team, his intention is to recruit women he can trust, to make it big. But is he really ruthless to lead or would his Team be more akin to a family of sorts?

I'm open to change anything or add any ideas you have yourself. I prefer my partner to be female in real life for organic responses. My limits are Gore, death, anything that belongs in a toilet, diapers, and underage characters.

For kinks, I like consensual Master-slave, bondage, exhibitionism, and public sex mostly, but I'm willing to try out other kinks if you like something. This can include even more niche kinks like nonfatal soft vore or latex.

Please note I prefer only threads and PM to Roleplay here. Plot to smut ratio is between 30-70 to 70-30, depending on the variant.

I only Roleplay over PM or threads here. And I post at least two paragraphs and can reply on a frequent basis, at least once a day if not more. If you vanish on me, or don't give warning ahead of time and Don't respond within a week, I'll drop you.

I've noticed that many are using face claims. I don't mind if you use them if drawn, but personally, I don't like using them, preferring to really use my creativity more to fully make my character my own, instead of taking the appearance of someone for my own. This is especially true with photos, which turns me off a bit. May be Old fashioned, but that's how I am, sorry.

If you have any questions or are interested in this, contact me through PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom