Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now Now Little Wolf ((me and MrPenguin))

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Kagura walked slowly through a dense and thick forest. Her face was marked with an all knowing smirk. In the forest she finally reached a clearing, near by a river. Looking around she figured that this would do quite nicely. She was getting closer and closer to Koga's territory. She was probably right now, about 20 Kms of the border. She grinned and sat down on a near by boulder and paused for a moment.

"How can I lead him out here?" she thought for a moment before she mentally slapped her self in the face as the answer was so obvious. She then cleared her throat before she opened her mouth, however the voice that cam out was not her. It was Kagome's, that little human girls.

"Somebody! Please Help me!" she cried out. She knew the second koga heard that voice, he would come running. She in a few seconds he would be here. She grinned, wondering what his reaction would be when he saw her and not that stupid human girl. She had met koga before, he was as easy to deceive as Inu yasha was. She wondered if this time, he would help her with his own free will. Now that they had a common enemy, maybe she would use him again, just like last time.

Kouga was enjoying a fresh supply of meat recently hunted by his pack...what was left of it atleast. Koga wouldn't forgive that witch of a lady for killing them and then blaming it on Inuyasha. His ears twitched to hear Kagome's voice. "Weird....I don't smell her..... but, I do smell Naraku!" Kouga quickly got up as the fast wolf demon ran off in search of her.

Though soon enough he found someone quite different. "..." His fist clench in anger. "So it is you eh? Finally ready to get your just desserts?" Kouga kept his distance from her knowing too well she could blow him away with her wind attacks.

Kagura grinned when the wolf demon showed up. She stood up a from the place she had been sitting and said "You couldn't kill me if you tried kouga" she said with a smirk. She got up and took steps towards him slowly and said "Whats wrong, don;t be so afraid, I'm not going to do anything to you, or your precious Kagome" she said with a grin. "I only came to have a chat"

"Heh, what reasons do you have to talk to me? Didn't you forget that I haven't forgiven you for killing my clan!" Kouga clenched his fist even tighter. "Why shouldn't I just kill you right now?" Kouga said as he was really tempted to attack her right now.

Kagura grinned and said "Because you know that you carn't beat me on your own, and you wouldn't dare ask for help from Inu Yasha" she said smirking and continuing to walk towards him slowly. "I have a proposition for you Kouga, if you would listen to it?" she said smirking.

Kouga looked at her as he circled around her, "What is it you want?" Kouga asked as his eyes stayed locked on her hand that held the fan. As long as he kept his eyes on that she couldn't surprise him.

Kagura grinned and said " I want you help, help me destroy Naraku" she said to him. She folded her arms over her chest. "How about it?"

Kouga looked at her for a second, "You think I'd suddenly believe you? You're one of his spawns. I am not gonna trust you. Not now and not ever." With that Kouga turn to leave.

Kagura smirked as he turned and said "Don't you want to avenge you clan kuoga?" she asked him.

Kagura looked at him and said "If you think about it, no. I't not a person, Kouga, I'm am narakus creation forced to do his bidding. If naraku wasn't alive, your clan would still be around. Do you understand?" she asked him

Kouga looked at her, "Though if he wasn't alive you wouldn't have been created. Besides how would I be able to help?" Kouga said to her simply.

Kagura looked at and said "Just like you carn't kill me on you own, I cannot kill my master on my own, he is to powerful" she said.

"I know that but, I doubt I'd make much of a change against the fight. Even that dog had trouble with him but, of course I am better than him. Even still I don't think I could beat him either." Kouga said to her.

Kouga looked at the shards as he remembered the last time he was given those. "You'd need more than that. You'd have to steal probably all of his shards." Kouga said to her.

Kouga looked at her for a moment. He didn't want to be fooled again but, what did he really have to lose? If things went sour most likely she'd die and he would just flee. So it was a win win for him either way, "Fine."

Kouga eyed her as he kept trailing behind her. Kouga wondered what she meant by friends but, most likely she meant about other people born from Naraku.

Kagura then summoned her fan and it became enlarged. She stepped onto it as it hovered in the air before she said "get on"

Kouga looked at it questionably until he got on the edge of it. Once on he waited for her to bring it up to flight.

Back
Top Bottom