Mx Female The Other Woman (NSFW images)

Corybantic

Super-Earth
Hi BM, thanks for taking the time to click the link.

As always, I'm open for brainstorming and i will always consider when someone wants to message me with a suggestion.

My thoughts at the moment are leaning toward YC being the other woman, and I'm very interested as to your ideas on the hows and why.

I have a couple of scenarios, but don't feel in anyway restricted to these...

Getting back at Karen
Karen is the bane of your existence. Perhaps she's your manager at work and she's taking all the credit for your project while doing none of the work. Maybe she's the captain of your rival team in the pickup softball league and she plays dirty. Whatever the reason, as far as your concerned, she's ceded the moral high ground, and the glove are off. And fate just happens to bring her husband within your sphere. Maybe it's a work function, and she's off sucking up (metaphorically... well, probably metaphorically, you wouldn't put it past her) to the VPs and he's wandering around like a lost sheep. The point is, that you see an opening, and you've decided it's time to get one back - and what better way than claiming something of hers for your very own.

Bad Girls Do It Well.
You are the Queen of all you survey. You know what you want in life, and you go and get it. Maybe you have indeed got it, and it makes you feel powerful to fleece the stockbrokers and the businessmen as they fawn all over you throwing cash just to watch you dance. And maybe there's a regular who you have decided is about to sacrifice his fidelity on the altar of your divine beauty, or perhaps a handsome stranger has managed to resist your natural, background level allure, and perhaps you've finally met a challenge worthy of your gifts.

Why does it always happen to me?
You don't mean to cause trouble, in fact you'd probably prefer to be less the centre of attention anywhere you go. Your mama raised you right, a carefree spirit who knew right from wrong. You didn't ask to be an eleven out of ten, and really, the clothes you wear are just for comfort. It's not your fault that you feel more comfortable the more skin you are able to show. Or that you are a naturally touchy-feely person who delights at a friendly hug. You're used to a certain level of nervous flirting from men (and women) who cross your path, but there's one guy who you can't seem to brush off. Maybe he offers an illicit thrill that you just can't seem to resist, or perhaps he is literally the perfect gentleman, or would be if it for the small matter of the band of gold on his finger...

An Unusual Proposition.
You handnt heard the term cuckcake before the woman at the bar dropped it casually into the conversation. At least that made a few of the odder eddies and whirls of the last half hour of conversation click into place, like when she talked about how you simply must meet her husband not two seconds after confiding to you that he quote 'fucks like a god' and how she sometimes wishes she could find an appropriate gift for his birthday. She puts her hand on yours for a moment and her eyes shine with barely concealed excitement and you could swear she was starting to breathe a little quicker yet shallower as she asks if you had any plans that night...

Something to Prove.
What? Prove? You don't have anything to prove. You're sexy, you're pert (nay, bountiful) , and you're impervious to the slings and arrows of fortune. You can wrap any guy around your finger... Anyone your own age... Probably. Maybe the cracks at starting to show in your bulletproof mental image of yourself, and just maybe there's a little doubt creeping in. So maybe you might just like to show the world (or just yourself) that you are undeniably irresistible. And it just so happens that your daughter/mother/best friend/sister just married/started dating the juiciest peach of a guy...

With all of these, I'm open to a broad range of further permutations, from the thrill of having to never get caught, or having things brazenly in the face of the affected parties (and their reactions to it).

Also, I'm flexible in the type of character that I play as well. From gormless to godlike, whatever suits you, and the story.

As an extra note, if you would prefer to take the role of the wife in any of the above situations, also let me know. With the proviso that as per the context of this being an erotic RP venue that the focus of the story will be the sexual fallout from the incident. PM me if you want to discuss this further.

I have few qualms if you want to dovetail in most other themes such as incest or age play (either playing older or younger, if you were asking, Mrs Robinson).

Some inspirational images (assume NSFW)
See how I do it better?
If she doesn't do it, I will
I see the two of you already started
Can't resist a prettier face
You thought he was yours?
She can't help herself when she sees them
Oops, i guess we got caught.
OMG, is this really turning her on? She can hardly stand still
How far can this humiliation go?
New Rules, Babe
What a homewrecker
She's probably asleep
No comparison
MOM!
Show that bitch how to please a man

Tell me you love me
What is wrong with her?
She knows who is in charge now.
You showed him what a real woman could do for him
They used to be so in love, now look what he makes her do for you
She surprised everyone by bringing a boyfriend over for christmas, so you had to improvise with a gift for him
You told your mom this was the only reason her boyfriends stuck around
When she came in you took it as a challenge. Now how far do you can convince her that this is simply a lapdance
Does everyone like to watch around here?

I hope I've managed to strum a few notes of what could become a magnificent melody, so please reach out and let's make some beautiful music together.

Available on Discord, Corybantic#9264

Regards

¬Me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom