Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Little UPDATED request thread

LadyWonder

Planetoid
Welcome one and all to my request thread!

(A side note...I realized I had/have some major mistakes in this request thread but I'm slowly working them out, so please bare with me!)

I'll start by telling you a little about myself. In real life I'm a mother and a wife so of course they are my main focus. So roleplay is one of my hobbies and a fun way to explore fantasies and such. I'v been doing it for over 10 years so I'm no spring chicken. I have dyslexia so my spelling and grammar aren't always perfect so I'm putting that out there now.

Below is some things to expected from me and other helpful information.
  • I have a some what busy home life with family so I'm not on here every day all day but I should be able to post 2 times a week. If this isn't enough I'm sorry you should look else where.
  • I tend to write a few paragraphs per post (around 3-4 is my norm) but that does depend on what you give me.
  • Linking in with the two above, if a back to bake session is in order due to dialect to help move the story along this can be arranged, just message me if you feel we need it so I know to stick around that day.
  • I love detail...both giving and receiving.
  • I prefer 70-30% plot to smut. Plot is a big deal for me, but I might have a crovung for something more smutty below!
  • I always play the female. I don't mind playing a Male side character but my main will always be a women.
  • As for on's and Off's, I'm open to a lot of things. I prefer light sub/dom relationship. Me playing the sub. Here are just a few examples hair pulling, spanking, teasing (both ways), 'soft' restrains, 'controlled' orgasms, dirty talk and being 'told' what to do. Here's a quick little example...
"Turn round and face the mirror. I want you to take off your panties without bending your knees." He said as his greedy eyes danced with lust and amusement.
With this being said I want to try new things too but some hard boss for me will be listed at the bottom.
  • I'm open to a lot more, especially playing a switch too! So just ask if there is something you really want to add.
  • So here's what is a hard NO for me. Bathroom play, blood, torture or anything where my character gets hurt or killed, stories to do with obsessive milking, semen and incest. I have nothing against all of this but it's just not my sort of thing.​

Ideas / Plots

Last edited:
I'm craving something supernatural (Not to do with super hero's) but more werwolfs, vamps ect....

Iv also added a plot !

If your happy and you know it clap your hands! (Random first thing that popped into my head) Also I'm starting up a few fps and I'm just looking for someone to forfill my request above with my plot! Hopefully that person is here....somewhere....

For anyone who cares why this has been bumped. I'm craving my first two ideas tons! And I know there was huge stupid mistakes, I'm sorry I'm editing this thread bit by bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom