Mx Female Pazzo Refuses to Die of Boredom (v 3.3)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Introduction
Hello and welcome. Thank you for visiting my request thread. I have been inactive for the past two months,tying up loose ends and taking care of real life distractions.

Call me Paz, Pazzo, or Hey you. Its all the same to me, and I'm horrible with remembering names as it is. I'm an "Instinctual" writer, meaning I can write in multiple styles depending upon the moment. Multiple paragraphs to novella style, and everything in between. I will mirror or exceed what you give me. I write professionally in my spare time as well as role-playing here, so its a safe bet that I can reliably string two words together. In addition to the magnificent realities that we create together, expect a healthy OOC appetite from me. Planning ahead goes a long way, and two people who communicate openly will often enjoy a team based writing project a lot more.

My Currently Active RP for your perusal:
(I have one forum RP active as of 7/4/2023)

Archived RPs, for your perusal:
"White Dahlia", With Malice-In-Wonderland. (Up for adoption.)
"Die Milch einer Frau rettet die Welt", (Milk of the Woman Saves The World) With ERPLover. (Up for adoption.)
"La maledizione dell'essere onesti", (The Curse Of Being Honest) with Grayscale. (Up for adoption)
"To a troubled town, cursed with darkness therein, comes a famous mercenary lark from Hamelin" (Up for adoption.)

What you can expect from me:
• Quality, passionate replies that are rich in detail. My ultimate goal is for you to feel as if you are experiencing things in the story through the senses of your character.
• Atmospheric worlds that live, breathe, and evolve around our characters.
• Romance, Intrigue, Adventure, and a hunger for what happens next.
• Active and humorous OOC exchanges.
• I'm available for Threads, Private Messages, and on Discord.
• A patient writing partner who understands the demands of real life events.

What I expect from you
A good faith effort to write at your highest level.
• Give me the same patience and respect that I give you.
• Vivid detail and effort in your replies.
• Someone who enjoys creative discussion.
• Someone who role-plays as active and engaging characters.
• A plot to erotic ratio baseline of 80:20. Contrary to my reputation, I have had my fill of stories that are nonstop smut. It's as if these role-plays are in a horror movie. As soon as they have sex, the story dies...

Desired Genres:
I like episodic type RPs, where I play the role of a mercenary or freelancer, once one mission or contract is completed another one is offered by the same or another employer..
The idea of playing a mercenary wizard in a high fantasy world is always fun.
I also enjoy Shadowrun/Cyberpunk, and will usually play a vehicle or drone rigger.
Freelance investigative/Crime Noir type RPs are likewise high on my list of most desirable plots.
All you have to do is come up with a basic mission or contract, and spin it to me for one of the three mains, or another such idea that's not on the list. I will respond I promise, with the worst case being that I say no.

I am very much a fan of the following:
• Highly skilled writers.
• Themes that are or are related to High Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cyberpunk, Supernatural, or Crime Noir.
• Playing as Wizardly characters.
• Direct, honest, open communication in OOC. I cannot stress this enough. If you contact me, put something in your message about your favorite 80's hair band.

I am not a fan of the following:
• Role-players that don't have an avatar. I don't know why exactly this just bugs me.
• Anything political that does not involve a role play.
• People who do not reply to attempts to reach out. If I try to contact you in a PM, offering you one of your plots, or an offer for discussion for a plot from scratch, and you just aren't interested, just tell me so. I will respect your decision, and would welcome a PM from you later should something change.
• Plots involving the modern/real world and mundane themes like slice of life. I just find these types of plots far and beyond the realm of boring. I am here to push the limits of the creative mind and written word, and escape into the realm of fantasy. I am not here to relive things that are done everyday life, like paying bills, and being a responsible adult.

My absolute hard limits:
• No writing partners or characters under the age of 18 standard earth years.
• No bodily waste.
• No Beastiality. (Exception: Furry / anthromorphic females are fine, even highly sought after. They simply need to have humanoid bodies and posess human level or greater intellect, or otherwise pass a "Harkness Test." The works of an artist called "Skygracer" are a good example of what I find appealing.)
• No Blood-Related Incest. (Step parents and the like can be worked with, but I am picky, and all characters are aged 18+
• No Necrophilia. (Exception: Vampires fit the definition of "dead" but don't count, as they have a well deserved reputation for sensuality. What I mean by this is nothing in a state of decay, like Zombies and Liches. No just no.)

In closing:
Once again, thank you for visiting. If interested in adding me to your writing team, please send me a PM, I look forward to hearing from you.
(Please do not reply to this thread.)

Last edited:
Bumped to version 2.11
Added personal perceptions to BDSM roles
Added a basic plot.
Modified special request , I have gotten my fill of darkness, horror, and misery. Now im after an adventure, similar to Fairy Tale.

Back
Top Bottom