Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Heyy~ interested in a long or short term Roleplaying scenario~?

SellySuncrown

Meteorite
Heyy, Selina here. I'm interested in starting a short term roleplaying scenario, (or a long one if we get along quite well enough.) where of course my partner will be a female~

~Basics~

character: Gender wise, my characters are usually females or futas. But we can discuss privately what characters we will be roleplaying as, Be they Ocs or already estabelished characters~

Skill requirement: I don't have any specific standards on what I expect from your posts, aside that you at least put effort in it. If you try your best, then I'll respond in kind in my own posts~

1st or 3rd person: I usually can do both of then, so I'll leave it up to your preference on what style you want us both to do~

Dom or sub: I am generally a switch, but I'd like to try to be the dominant one in this RP request. If you are a dom yourself, then I can be a sub of our interactions in the Rp, and I'll try to learn from you~

Flaws: I think its good if I told you one or two flaws I have been struggling with in my writting: I have a problem with punctuation and well diversification of words, so please do keep in mind this, and well i'm always willing to learn and improve, so any respectful feedback is deeply appreciated~

~Scenario~

Well since this is mostly a learning experience for me, and well considering this is my first time, I'd like to open up and well do any scenarios you may have in mind. While i don't have a plot for us to follow right away, we can discuss what universe and plot we can do privately, and I'm sure we can work out something nice for each other~

The scenario can be as long or as short as you wish. Altough I do recommend we make it some what short to get a feeling of each other's tastes and well Roleplaying styles. Altough if we like each other well enough and well get interested in continuing, we can extend the plot of our scenario, and add new things to it~

Also I'd like to write out the initial plot and how more or less our characters will act at first, then we can discuss more in deepth our character's personalities and looks and so on~

In the dynamics of our characters, if our Scenario does contain erotic scenes in it, I'll be the dominant one by default. (altough we can still make it vanilla~).

~Closing Statement~

So I hope whoever is reading this, hope we can get along and have alot of fun roleplaying together~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom