Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Persona 6 (Heavy story focus, original characters)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Hey there! It’s nadia again, but this time with a story thread I have been working on since about...last semester, so 5 months. Now, this is going to be a large text dump from hell, and I will be updating it as I transfer my ideas from world to here, so please remain calm and wait for me to post my entire thread before pming me. Thanks in advance!

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Rules:[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-I will not roleplay over discord or anything. Sorry guys, stay on the site or my rear you bite. Don’t bite my rear. Please.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-Post length should be adequate to hold a scene. Since Is is not my usual smut thread fair, I would also ask you come with an intention to write as much as you can, and help me write as much as I can with good feedback too.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-English is my only spoken language, but I am fairly decent at writing. Forgive the odd screwup, and I certainly will for you. However, please be open to critisim and giving it too, just encase small changes or edits need to be considered.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-I am currently on summer break! Fuck school! I do ask that we have a certain amount of patience between posts still. Obviously, this is applied to you as well. I won’t bug you for a couple weeks, but I would love to hear from you if you can’t post, or want help deciding the next move![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-This is a non-sexual roleplay. I am happy to have sex occur if it is sensible or meaningful to the plot, but please, understand that I’m having a 0 tolerance for introducing anything other then 95 story over smut ratio.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-When you message me, have an idea of what you want based on my thread, and your own personal wants and needs, even if that means it changes my posted idea. I love when a partner is able to enhance or modify a plot to make it 10 times better, in a way I overlooked or did not think up. One line messages about wanting to rp are ignored, as I have tried to rp based on that first impression, and it’s usualy a wasted effort. This is non-negotiable. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]-I am, at most, looking for one or two roleplays from this thread. Therefore, please excuse me if I don’t select you for this. I’m sorry, but the amount of effort this roleplay will demand makes it’s hard to run more then two, at most. If you apply, please feel free to suggest others that can make this a group rp, who would be interested in joining. [/BGCOLOR]

-Be prepared to play more then one character, have a basic and ultimate persona planned for each persona user, balance your character (don’t load up on crazy spells), and as for who will play the fool? I’m open to let you, or play them myself.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]So, onto the main event![/BGCOLOR]

I am thou!

Core concept:

Living in a small town can get pretty dull, especially when the nearest city is 30 minutes away by car. Then, the new kid showed up.

Shy, sort of by themselves, but overall a good kid, but was picked on by the popular girls. It seemed like this kid was going to have a pretty terrible time living here, but then the disappearances started.

The police can’t find the people who got lost, and the people who live in the small town, live in fear of a serial kidnapper. Of course, for the new kid, they are about to discover that there is a world overlapping with theirs, and a madman’s fortress of ever changing floors is where the victims are taken to.

When the new teen in town is suddenly taken there by the shadow like denizens, it does not go quite like the others.

“Will you become just another victim of the shadows? I thought you would not let others push you around!” The voice was strong, confident, and welled from within. “Reach into yourself, and realize your true self!”

*epic scene of shadows being blasted away, as a blue light consumes the teen*

The shadows didn’t stand a chance. The appearance of a power, of a true self easily overwhelmed them, allowing the teen to escape from the strange, dark version of the town they had only recently moved to.

And from there?

What I am looking for:

Honestly, I'm looking for a team of around 5-7 persona users by the end of the plot, bro gong more in as our original persona users ends up rescuing them with their team, or perhaps that person realized their true self when taken to the madman’s fortress on their own. This is going to be a blend of persona 3-4, so expected anything to happen.

I am also looking for a fully featured velvet room, with Igor and an attendant for the fool arcana to use and learn from, and social link people as well (more for a full universe feel, I’m not going to make this a system rp)

You must be willing to play characters of all kinds, and that includes some shadows and even possible villains? I had it set up that the bad guy was not alone, the one bad persona user being part of a group that was doing this as part of a revenge against the town, or for his/her personal gain, or even for amusement. Either way, be prepared to play several characters.

In closing:

I hope that this has caught the interest of some of you guys. I left it mostly as is, because I wanted to be able to expand on this with you, plan it out and make something we both helped make. I’m not trying to be mean or unfair, but I am going to be selective of who I take, but please, don’t feel upset if you don’t make it. I probably don’t by my own standard ^^’

Pms only please, but a thread can be used if group play is used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom