Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Cybernetic Recreation
Alt. Title: Phoenix Division: Convergence

Prologue: Reconstruct
futurecity80975949.jpg

It's the year 2065, the world was climbing out of the horrors that was World War 3 over 40 years ago; a lot has come out of it, new technology, new nations, and new government. East Asian Federation is one the newest global superpowers alongside with the other known superpowers such as the North Americana Republic, People's Republic of Central America, South American Union, United European Federation, The African Commonwealth, Arabia Confederacy, Eurasian Empire, Commonwealth of Asia, and The Republic of Oceania. The East Asian Federation comprised of current nations or nations occupied by the federation; with Japan being the main body, and with The Koreas, Hong Kong, Guam, Taiwan, The Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore being under its control. New Tokyo is the capital of the East Asian Federation, and being the origins of the world's newest advance technology. It has advance to the point where flesh and technology can come together as one, they'll be known as "cyborgs". This method has been used to help the terminally ill, dying, and very old to escape their all organic bodies to mechanical body to immortalize themselves; while most see this as a miracle, some are against it. There is also another kind of robot that are fully mechanical, but are 80 percent human/humanoid; they are called "androids". These practices are not exclusive for hospitals; it is use in law enforcement agencies, retirement centers, and military organizations, the Public Security Division of East Asia (PSDEA) is an example of this. This 26,500+ Paramiltary Police Division is known to do this on their on members and have android guards, until they got someone from the outside and from a different organization.

loading-hyperionlab.jpg!

Deep with the labs, researchers and scientist, male and female, were working on a this subject, a very dark-skinned Dark Elven female in the center of the stasis chamber. She was is completely unresponsive, with some wires attached to her. They were doing this under the Codename: D-A-R-K-E-L-F, with this unit android nicknamed: T-O-R-V-I-F-O-R-T-I-E-R. A 3d model shows the basic information: height, weight, breast size, waist size, and hip size, the three size chart is needed to get the proportions done right. These are what displayed:

Name: Torvi Fortier
Height: 172 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: Undetermined
Breast Size: 89 cm (35 in)(E)
Waist Size: 62 cm (24 in)
Hip Size: 90 cm (35 in)

Female Scientist: Subjects physical construction is at 100 percent completion. Vital functions are on standby, Senses fully installed, Speech system is fully installed, Memory data fully installed, Emotional system fully installed.

Male Commander: Excellent, we know that this project has been completely successful.

Male Lab Assistant: Sir, are you sure this type of practice is legal?

Male Commander: Of course, most organizations around the world are doing this for there militaries.

Male Lab Assistant: True, but she just a normal civilian and this is a paramilitary oraganization. Isn't this for our personnel only?

Male Commander: She was close to death after being brutally raped and tortured by several members an infamous gang this nation has been dealing with, there was no way anyone can survive that. I mean they went as far to hold her at gunpoint; threating her life if she calls for help, even in the era of advanced technology and steady relations with our democratic allies, vile crimes like that never goes away. And to make matters worse; she's a New Tokyo police detective working undercover, they have no regards for the law. She had to be considered lucky to be picked up by us, reconstructing her was the only hope we had; her old, organic, all natural body is no more, but she will learn to adjust to her mechanical body... Though there are some organic parts that we manage to salvage; most notably her brain, which is mostly mechanical. I'll have one of lab assistants to help get around, and maybe we can have her to join us once she's fully adjusted.

Male Lab Assistant: Hmm, I see.

The male commander places his hand on the glass of the stasis container.

Male Commander: Besides, she isn't the only one we successfully saved from death... Send word to our general; tell him that our project is completed, and make sure that her transfer from the New Tokyo Metro Police Department to here is fully completed.

Two of the female android guards saluted and they said.

(x2) Female Android Guard: Yes sir, we'll do that right away.

The female guard runs off to tell the admiral the news, then he said something to the comatose dark elf android.

Male Commander: Don't worry, we'll make you will get use to it. Trust me, you will no longer endure anything for much long, we will make you smarter, we will make you tough as nails, we will make you faster, and a lot more powerful than you are now.​

Last edited:
Cybernetic Recreation: Character Index

Alt Title: Phoenix Division: Convergence: Character Index​

Female Characters

Name: Torvi Fortier
Species: Dark Elf Cyborg
Height: 172 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Black (due to a one off mistake)
Hairstyle: Shoulder Length; with Asymmetrical Swept Bangs
Eye Color: Yellow
Breast Size: 89 cm (35 in)(E)
Underbust Size: 57 cm (22 in)
Waist Size: 62 cm (24 in)
Hip Size: 90 cm (35 in)
Body Type: Athletic; Slightly Muscular
Personality:
Note:

Name: Yuno Aramaki
Species: Elf
Height: 181 cm (5 ft 11 in)
Weight: 162 lbs (74 kg)
Hair Color: Red
Hairstyle: Short Cut; with Asymmetrical Bangs
Eye Color: Yellow
Breast Size: 89 cm (35 in)(G)
Underbust Size: 57 cm (22 in)
Waist Size: 61 cm (24 in)
Hip Size: 92 cm (36 in)
Body Type: Athletic
Personality:
Note:
======
Male Characters

Name:
Species:
Height: cm ( ft in)
Weight: lbs ( kg)
Hair Color:
Hairstyle:
Eye Color:
Chest Size: cm ( in)
Waist Size: cm ( in)
Hip Size: cm ( in)
Body Type:

Last edited:
Chapter 1: Recover
Alt. Chapter Title: New Life​

After her completion, the Dark Elf cyborg was relocated to another room in the facility, this was done as safety precaution in case the androids/cyborgs goes haywire. The room in question is bedroom/observation room, one half with only a bed and nothing else and other half is observation with some set of computers; this is where most cyborgs are held here to see some dynamic behavioral changes from the subjects before and after the robotization changes. Hours have passed, scientists were observing her each passing minutes; making sure that they're creation comes to life. A light-skinned female elf with red hair enters the observation room, she wants to see how the process is going.

Male Dhampir Scientist: Oh, greeting Sergeant; you came to see our newest creation.

???: Yes, I want to see how our newest potential is doing?

Male Goblin Observer: You're just in time for that, our creation is about to wake up at any moment.

And he was right, the Dark Elf cyborg begins to show signs of waking up; she slowly sat up, beginning to slowly observe her surroundings. She notice that she's no longer outside, but in a small room. And she felt something attached to her neck; she reach back to feel a large cable attached to her neck. When she realizes where she's at, a voice from the speakers told her.

???: Don't be alarmed, you're safe here for the time being.

The Dark Elf looks around before seeing an observation window to her left, she sees some of the scientist observing her, knowing their creation has finally come to life.

???: So, you must be Torvi Fortier, correct?

Torvi Fortier: Yes. Who are you? Where am I? And why does my body feel... different?

???: Well, let me introduce myself, my name is Yuno Aramaki, one of the sergeants of the PSDEA, I know I may look like the total opposite of your kind, but you don't worry about that. Let's say our relationship between normal elves and dark elves have been improving after that nuclear World War 40+ years ago, we have manage to rebuild society that the old one managed to destroy; we having been rebuilding alongside with those who are immune or survived the nuclear radiation. We created nanomachines to clean out the already radiations from the already devastated cities, though it took us awhile to rebuild; new technology helps to get it down faster.

Torvi Fortier: T-That's all good to hear, but why does my entire body feel totally different.

Yuno Aramkai: That’s what I’m about to tell you; androids and cyborgs have become part of life these days. Ever since their introduction, some wanted to become one to prolong their lives or escape their ill/aging bodies. We decided to do the same after the military and law enforcement followed on the idea of putting these robots into their ranks, and you seem to be among them within our division. Although you are now heavier than you are now since 20 percent of your body is mechanical, the remaining 80 percent is still humanoid. Basically, it's like your own body; only more robotic, but there's nothing wrong having parts of your body being mechanical. My arms are mechnical, but the rest of me is still flesh and blood, so did some of us with lost limbs replaced with mechanical ones.

Torvi stayed silent for a bit before asking.

Torvi: So what happened to my body.

Yuno: That is your body; just more different; skin, hair, and everything. Although our scientists managed to salvaged... some of it, notably your brain; all machicalized and protected by the thick metal skull, nothing could be said about the rest though; let just say they were too damaged to salvaged. There is only one thing that our doctors did made a mistake is your hair, they made it black instead of the natural white color, but you won't mind that will you.

Torvi didn't say anything else, the observers saw that she didn't show any immediate hostility, though feeling some sort of apathy and has partial amnesia, Yuno got up; before she left, she said something to her.

Yuno: We'll help you adjust to your new body, it might take sometimes getting use to; don't worry about being this room either. You'll be moved to a new room where you don't have to worry about being watched, we needed to make sure that everything is at 100 percent perfection.

Torvi spoke up and asked.

Torvi: Wait, before you go. If I'm like this, can I go back to my department to see my colleagues again?

Yuno: You mean the New Tokyo Metro Police? I think that won't be happening; your transfer to here has been completed, so going back is no longer an option. Don't worry though, you'll see some familiar faces soon.

Yuno left the observation room, the observers and scientists continues to check to make sure everything is safe and added software is installed. Though this left Torvi to wonder, does she still have her own free will? Or will she only obey orders.

Chapter 2: Readjust
Alt Chapter Title: Training A Cyborg​

The following is a recording of the readjustment stages, all recorded by Aslana Leong, a female Wolf humanoid researcher from the East Asian Federation State of Malaysia. These are her following recordings of the Torvi's cyberization readjustments. Timeline are dated in YYYY/MM/DD format.

2065, April 21, File Name: Walking and Running

audio plays

"The process of her readjustment to her new cyborg body is now at the beginning stages, we are starting from the basic of things before work our way up to more difficult. The basic was simply "walking and running," this is the most obvious out of the bunch, but it usually a logical choice for those who have gone cybernetic. The walking session lasted from morning to noon, the first two was some sort of a struggle; we have her walk on a tredmil and set the speed to that of an average walking speed, 5 KPH (3 MPH), and have her walk for at least 50 minutes. At first she was going well; though she lost balance evey few seconds, so we have to help her to stay balanced. Then we have her walk in a straight line in the hallway foward and back, she tripped foward the first few times every five steps. the morning test; the noon test is different, she was steadly improving. The afternoon and evening test is basically the running test, to if her cybernetic body adjust to running, similar tests, similar results. We will do these test over the next five days, including the stair step test. Updates will follow soon.

audio ends

2065, April 26 File Name: Dress Up

audio plays

"After those tests, the next process was to have choose the type of outfit she wanted to wear; since PSDEA has a very loose "dress code." I've been working here for 14 years and some of the people here have... how can I say? "Questionable" taste in fashion, I was hoping this Dark Elf Cyborg have some sensable fashion taste... Though she caught me off guard on what she wore, she was wearing a black serafuku style tailed jacket, when I mean by that, it looks like serafuku jacket mixed with a tailed tuxedo; it has a blue sailor collar and tails reaching her knees, underneath it is a white collared highleg leotard, black pantyhose underneath the leotard, a white detachable shirt collar choker with a blue bowknot tie, and a pair of low heel lolita shoes. It sounds like a mouthful, but that's how describe it. Then again, some females here were some questionable uniform while female android guards where the same uniform, though this Neko girl told me that she's a long time friend of this Dark Elf cyborg and she's not familiar of her wearing such "impossible" clothing. I don't who this mysterious neko girl is, she doesn't seem to be one of our own. Getting back on track, this is her outfit choice, but she will not wear it after her training practice. More updates will follow soon."

audios ends

2065, April 27 File Name: Target Practice

audio plays

"Target practice was our next, this is where we can test her accuracy; after all she needed to learn self-defense and taking down enemy targets. We put Torvi, currently in her workout attire, in a maze-like simulation room and cameras are active to monitor her movement. She will make use three the weapons, but one will be use per session. Her first test will be using the main side arms, dual DFA 60two pistols, modeled hybrid of the Beretta 90two Pistols and 7.5 inch barreled Beretta U22 Neos each chambered with 19+1 round of 6.8x27mm bullets, the second test is using our standard issue rifles, DFA B-36CA Assault Rifle, chambered with 6.8x45mm rounds, and the third test is a Sniping test, with her using a very rare, Wooden Frame Walther WA2000 Rifle (Note: Bullet used in this test are dummy rounds, some targets are made a certain material to simulated fully armored cyborg targets). All videos showed rather surprising results, first test showed her firing at enemy dummy targets and with her fast reflexes; meaning fast reloading despite her wielding two pistols. (Note: When it comes to heavily armored cyborgs, she fires two to four rounds into the head). The second showed her firing at immobile and moving dummy targets, with quick reaction time; even around blind corners, she knows how to discriminate hostile targets from non-hostile ones without fail. And the third test showed her sniping moving hostile dummy targets from a distance, while avoiding non-hostile ones. This is likely because of software installed into her that not only help her accuracy, but help her distinguish targets. Or she learn all of this before. We have six more upcoming test in the coming day, including the last one being classified, let's just say it's involved data mining."

audio ends

2065, May 3, File Name: Close Range Combat

audio plays

"This is my last recording for this, the rest will be noted. The next one is close range melee combat. We want to see her swordsmanship skill are there, we give her a special katana for use, a standard issue melee weapon. The blade is a metallic black color, made out of Krotium, a material made by fairies that is 10 times durable as Titanium and can absorb kinetic energy much great than 18,000 foot pounds of kinetic energy, even at a 1/16 of an inch thick, unless you hit it a few times in the same times in the spot. Anyways, test result came out the same as the last test, rather impressive, capable of slashing through enemy dummies and stabbing the helemet ones through the eyes, is as if she knows how to attack her enemies by exploiting weaknesses. Again, it's unclear if she knows this before, or is a very fast learner."

audio ends

Note:
During the four weeks time, Torvi has passed the obstacle course test, literacy test, data mining test, coding test, polygraph test, and psychological test. It is undetermined if she is learning too quickly, or has learn these things several times before. Anyways, Torvi has shown she is worthy for the Phoenix Division, her transition is completed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom