Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for weird

Deliciously Malicious

inter dimensional pervert
Hey, all. I've never requested anything before so forgive me if this I a little rough. I'm looking to play into a couple of kinks. I have a thing for pregnancy and birth. I have two plots in mind but I'm open to ideas. As far as kinks go I don't bother with an f-list because I have nothing to put in the no collum. So bring me your weirdest kinks. Seriously don't be shy

I have a couple plots I'd love to try out. I'd also love to hear other ideas.

Plot 1: open

Your a girl who has had a rough life. At 18 you were kick out of your group home. You tried to get a job and support yourself but it was just two hard on your own. Eventually you ended up living on the street and had no choice but to start prostituting yourself just to keep yourself alive. It wasn't some you were proud of but now you could feed yourself and at least afford a shitty motel room. Eventually you got pregnant. You knew you should have had an abortion but just couldn't bring yourself to do it. Once you started to show your clients stopped coming around. Not your about to lose everything aagain. You can't go back to living in the street. Not with a baby on the way. You also won't put another kid in the system. That's when a nice car pulls up. The man inside makes you an offer you can't believe. Come live with him as his sex slave. He wants you to fuck him till you literally give birth. He will give you enough money to be set for life. (bonus for bigger babies/ more inside her.)

Plot 2 : Open

It's your senior year. You've always hated school. Your not some tall skinny bitch with big tits. (Basically she could have some extra weight or be very skinny. Just not classically hot.) Everyone in this school has spent the last four years tormenting you, especially the boys. Eventually they go too far. You swear to get them back. To make their life as hellish as yours. You try something crazy. You summon a demon. You ask him to help you take your revenge. He does. Just not how you expected.

The next day you wake up in someone else's body. Your hot. Like the hottest girl you've ever seen. Once at school things get weirder. All the boys clearly want you. Even though you hate them you find yourself wanting them back too. Eventually you give in and fuck one of them. Not long after your belly is swelling out until you look 9 months pregnant. How is this revenge? (I want this one to center on the girl as she tries to cope with her mental and physical changes while getting her revenge. Looking for some rapid pregnancy and birth. Also I have big ending in mind for this one.)

Plot 3: Open
Mad Maxine

The Apocalypse happened.
The survivors formed societies and their own laws. The real problem is that their are no fertile females left in the world. The government, or what was left of it, tried to help. Like most things the government does it started with the best of intentions but quickly went out of control. They conducted genetic experiment trying to replace what was lost. They were successful but things quickly got out of control. The new species of humans were able to reproduce at an unpresidented rate at least for the first generation.

Once free of the facility they happened upon the other survivor settlements. Having no sense of the outside woirl they feel victim to the vicious men and women who ruled these small settlements. Soon they became property.l, bought and sold. Worth more than any recourse because they meant the difference between a settlement going on for another generation and dying out.

Maxine was one of those originals. Free of any master she leads her rebel band reclaiming her own kind everywhere she goes. Her only problem is her instinct to make keeps her constantly pregnant and birthing. Usually at the most inopportune times. This can be played for action adventure or action comedy. Even horror if wanted.

This next one is just an opening post for an to that didn't go anywhere. I thought it could be fun to play around with.
Pronoun-cards-2016-02.png

Above is a pronoun guide sheet I thought would be handy for this rp as Alex wouldn't have any concept of gender because of the world xe lives in. I linked it below in case you want to visit the page I lifted it from.

Alex was a nerd. Not your stereotypical socially inept, glasses wearing, with acne type of nerd, who never left xyr parents basement. Actually xe didn't like that stereotype. Xe'd found only a few who fit it and xe were all very nice people. While Alex loved video games, anime, Warhammer, and would be caught dead before missing Friday night magic or xyr groups D&D night, Alex also loved to hike, trail ride, and go rock climbing. Xe was also an extrovert who was friendly, causing xe to have a diverse group of friends.

At 5'9 xe was a pretty average height and build with slightly more flared hips than most and a generous bosom. Xe was also athletic without being muscular like some others were. It gave xem a curvy, more delicate, look that was on the side of pretty rather than handsome.

Currently Alex was on xyr way to a comicon convention. Xe was excited because it was the first one xe had ever gone to in cosplay. Xe'd put a lot of effort into xyr costume. The character xe was cosplaying was Morgrim, an ranger in one of zyr favorite games. Everything from the characters sturdy wether worn riding boots to xyr leather hauberk, which acted more like a corset. In true nerd fashion xe'd made the hero's iconic single edged hand and a half sword on a 3d printer so xe could get every last detail right. In addition xe'd managed to make a convincing pvc short bow that could actually fire arrows. Of course arrows wouldn't be allowed in the convention center so the handmade quiver on xyr hip was sadly empty. The final touch was the green wool cape that came down to the knee with several secret pockets I side. Alex had even gone so fare as to shave the sides of xyr head and brade xyr should length brown hair into a war braid. The only part that annoyed Alex about the whole thing was the buckle holding the strap to xyr sword and quiver. The one xe'd made kept braking and xe'd been forced to use a different one.

Stepping off the subway Alex made it street side and headed towards the center. A lack of funds had prevented xem from getting a close hotel to the place and now xe was forced to commute through the city in full get up. It didn't bother Alex much. In fact xe smiled and waved at some of the people who stared. It was even fun when someone recognized who xe was dressed up as. One person even asked for a picture.

When Alex was about halfway between the subway and the center when a piece of jewelry caught cut eye. It was the buckle! Alex had to blink to be sure but sure enough it was the exact buckle from the game. Heading into the thrift shop Alex asked the shop owner to see it. The owner was old and heavy set. Xyr tits, which had likely never been big, sagged. Xe also had broad shoulders and a square face. Stout arms and legs hinted a muscles that could still move heavy objects if asked too.

The shop owner looked Alex up and down before giving an off smile. Xe informed Alex xe'd have to grab the keys to the case. As Alex waited xe browsed some of the other stuff in the shop. It was all old, nothing in the place looked modern, and some of the stuff looked quite odd. Alex couldn't even identify some items. All of it was behind locked glass cases. Surely all of it couldn't be that valuable, so why keep it under lock and key? Who was going to steal a bunch of old random stuff like this?

Alex quickly forgot xyr puzzlement when the shop owner returned with the key. After a brief negotiation on price the shop keep handed it to Alex with another odd smile xyr face as Xe took Alex's card to ring up the sale. It made Alex a bit uncomfortable. As a way of avoiding meeting the shop keepers gaze Alex turned the buckle over in xyr hands. It was old and the weight and craftsman of the metal made xem surprised at how cheep it had been. The exactness of the piece also made Alex wonder. Looking at the back side Alex noticed some writing etched into the piece. "" it read.

"Hey do you know what this means?" Alex asked showing the writing to the shop keep.

"Sorry child young one can you read it? Eye's aren't what xe used to be." The older person responded not even looking at the piece.

"It says, Ver sec sacrux" Alex replied. As soon as the words left xyr's lips an odd sensation overcame xem. It was like xe'd suddenly lost all sense of balance. The buckle also went suddenly very cold and started to glow. Alex tried to drop it but no matter how much effort xe applied his limps simply wouldn't respond as the cold began to creep up xe's arm's. "What's happening?!" The young cosplayer asked feeling panicked.

With a chuckle the shopkeep came out from behind the counter. "Sorry to do it this way but this is how things are supposed to be."

"What are you taking about?!" Alex yelled as the painful cold moved into Xe's chest making it feel hard to breathe. Xe was panicking now as the light grew brighter and the cold surged down xe's legs leaving xyr whole body paralyzed.

"You'll find out soon enough. Oh and by the way. It roughly translates to "I am the true king. Or ruler as your mind would put it."

"Kind!?" What the hell do you mean my kind?!?!?" Alex steamed as the cold became unbearable. Xe never got an answer though as everything went black.

Hope to hear from you. Send me a PM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom