Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F [NSFW]Necromancer dating Paladin (Looking for romance, literate, para to multi para )

Sounds strange, right? After all, necromancers tend to be crazy evil, and Paladins uphold balance by killing them, instead!

We'll get to that.

First and foremost: I'm looking for romance, slow burn or otherwise, though slow burn is preferred. I put NSFW, but since I want slow burn, I don't see there being any sex right away- though hating fucking is allowed and loved. I'd also like to see some manhandling of my character, maybe a little choking (only way to shut him up, tbh) and definitely intervals of dirty talk that's out of place (mumbling inappropriate things only the other can here in a public place). I would also like to see some nice, slower stuff, once they've grown to like each other. Other kinks can be negotiated, but I will not do: Scat, vomiting, any sort of filthy play, gore as a fetish, foot fetish or diapers. No. Text is highlighted to make a point.

Down to the meat of the thing, now!

[Your character], a well known and loved Paladin, receives some very alarming news from a nearby town! A Necromancer had been trapped and barricaded in the local Inn, and since they've no idea what he's doing in there, don't want to send one of their in there to try and fight him, and there's no desire to burn the Inn down, they had sent a desperate letter to [Your character] instead, hoping that he'd.. deal with the issue for them, for payment, of course.

It would be a cut and done deal, of course, except naturally, nothing is ever that simple, and the universe is out to get you.

The Necromancer, who has indeed been barricaded in the Inn, is a bit too... well dressed and haughty to be.. a necromancer. Which is, of course, exactly what he assures you he is. Unfortunately, he also produces a card, a Merchant's pass, telling you that his name is Reverence Everconn- as in the Everconn Monopoly, the name you see on just about every bakery, store, Inn, boutique, school, ect. in this part of the Continent. There's not a thing the Everconn's don't have their fingers in.

Worse, he states that he'd only come to this town because he'd heard there'd been goblins, and with the local heroes gone, he couldn't risk the tribe making their way back to his local home, either.

Actually, the worst part is that, when sent for, a person from said city confirms that, not only is Reverence the new head of Everconn, he's well loved. And they all adore him.

The only correct course of action here is to drag Reverence with you to the Capital to find out what to do with him.

Que Shenanigans, adventure, and not getting to the Capital when you thought you were.

More details can be discussed in PM!

Back
Top Bottom