Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Sister, His Roommate [KJ x Jay Jay]

King James

Supernova
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Jason Williams[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)] was a young, successful businessman whose career had taken off rather quickly after college, landing a job in investment management and earning himself a nice salary. Now at 27 he owned a small house in the suburbs of Los Angeles that he’d bought at the end of the economic downturn for a steal, complete with a small pool and a hot tub that he enjoyed quite often.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Being in such a prominent role with his company he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build with a little bit of fat over top, a dadbod at 27. He kept his dark brown hair a little long and neat with his sharp jaw covered by a neatly trimmed beard. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his dark brown hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]It was a Friday evening, the first weekend since his younger sister had moved in since she was going to start classes next week at the university in town. The two had always been close as children but now things seemed different, she was a young college beauty and he was a handsome young professional. They hadn’t seen each other in a few years and both had certainly come into their own. He had just come downstairs to grab a beer and enjoy the evening when he started looking for her. “Sis, you home tonight?” He called out as he popped the cap off and took a long sip, ready to enjoy the weekend.[/BGCOLOR]

"You're not talking to yourself again, bruv? Are you?" Jane giggled as she just came back to the house, hearing him call out for her. Since she moved in, neither had seemed sure who was in as they hadn't really seen one another. The 18 year old brunette pulled her bag over her head as soon as she entered. Her phone was inside ringing as she put her hand inside to answer it.

"Hello, Mummy. That was good timing." Her face lit up as she spoke to her mother, walking slowly towards her step brother. She stretched out her hand and took the beer bottle from him and took a swig. Smiling towards Jason, she gave him it back before continuing her phone conversation.

"He's standing right beside me. I'm not sure if he is looking after me or I'm looking after him." Jane looked up at her sibling with her dark, deep, dusky eyes as she spoke about him with her mother, chuckling all awhile. Although there was nine years difference in the ages of Jason and his kid sister, she always looked up towards him when she was little. She always saw him as his protector that is until he left to go to college before her 10th birthday.

"I'll let you speak to him. You can ask him yourself." She handed him her phone to let him speak to her mother before leaving the room and going upstairs to her bedroom. It had been another hot day and she was perspiring. She pulled off her crop top, releasing her 34D size boobs to breath and she went towards the en-suite bathroom to wash herself down.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Jason shot his stepsister dim eyes as she snatched the beer right out of his hands, taking a swig before replacing it. She had always been playful, a free spirit of sorts, and it seemed their time apart had only grown and nurtured that in her. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Without a chance to say anything he found Jane’s phone being forced into his hand before she trotted off up to her bedroom. “Hi mom, what’s up?” He asked, though not his true mother she had earned that title after years of helping his father raise him. “No, no. She’s not a bother at all. Well, other than the usual. It’s like I never left home.” He told her with a laugh. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Truth be told the time away had only made his feelings for her grow. When he’d left she was but a girl. Now, while she was still playful, her body shouted that she was a woman. Magnificent breasts and perfect curves adorned her body which she didn’t seem to be shy about showing off. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Oh, no, she’s run off upstairs. Did you want me to grab her?” He asked as he started for the stairs. “No? Okay, I’ll tell her you love her and all that jazz. Talk to you later.” [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]With the call ended Jason made his way to Jane’s door, knocking lightly before entering to find her bathroom light on and the door cracked. “You in here? Thought you might want your phone back. Mom loves you and all that good stuff.”[/BGCOLOR]

"You keep losing me. I'm not that little am I?" Coming out of the bathroom as she spoke, Jane was brushing her long coffee-coloured locks. Having just rinsed the upper part of her body, around her neck was a towel that hung down from each of her shoulders, covering much of large fleshy bosoms. There was a certain glint again in her eyes.

"Guys are so lucky to have short hair. Most of them anyway." It was quite an ordeal to brush her long locks, having to use both hands. As she did, the exposed wings of her breasts wobbled, making the ends of the towel covering them to flutter. Jane was fully aware that she was teasing him though could not appreciate what effect she may be having on her step brother.

Nodding towards Jason she gestured for him to put her phone down on her bedside table. After being there a week, his sister still could not get used to how tall and broad her brother was especially in contrast to her own petite size apart from her boobs. "You were always Mummy's favourite, weren't you? Come on admit it. Mothers always preferred boys."

Her giggling turned into tittering as she was unable to keep her laugh in, knowing that she was deliberately trying to make him go red. Jane always knew she had such an effect on Jason and loved it. "Do you remember I used to often get you to brush my hair for me, but it was only half of the length that it is now."

Jason watched as Jane made her appearance, a towel draped around her neck that covered her breasts but not quite all the way. Her movements would give him brief glances that he just couldn’t pass up.

“Yeah, it does make it easier. Quick shampoo and shower and you’re done. Never any knots, it’s way simpler at least.” He said in agreement, watching as his sister’s magnificent breasts moved with her body.

Once Jane had motioned to where she wanted her phone Jason placed it on her bedside table, plugging her charger in as he laughed about being her mother’s favorite. “That May be true, but it was like I didn’t exist to dad anymore when you came into his world.”

Jason’s face had turned a lighter shade of red from all the joking and laughing but he relatively kept his cool. “I do, fun times. I kept you tangle-free for years. You know I was gonna suggest we hang out tonight. Odd as it is, could always start with a nice brush.”

"Are you offering again then? Hope I didn't make you feel guilty. I wasn't really hinting, was I?" It was Jane's turn for her face to go slightly red. As she handed her hair brush to her step brother, she sat down on the stool in front of the vanity mirror. It was only then she realised that the towel around her neck was not quite covering as much of her boobs as she thought as it hung down over each of her shoulders. Standing above her, she was sure Jason would be able to have a bird's eye view all the way down her cleavage which excited her.

"At least I haven't just washed my hair so it isn't a mesh to untangle. I keep thinking I should get it cut at least to get rid of some of the split ends." Running her fingers through her long coffee-coloured locks she lifted her hair dangling with the towel to situate it down her bare back, reaching almost to her turquoise blue shorts that were the only item of clothes she was wearing apart from the white lace boy-style panties that were underneath. It was to give him easier access to brush her hair and an even more unrestricted view between her fleshy breasts.

"I like the location here. It isn't too far from UCLA neither. Next stop be in neighbouring Beverley Hills, bruv." In case he needed to feast his eyes more, the risings of her breasts jiggled as she giggled again. Jane hadn't yet ventured down to Sunset Strip and Hollywood studios but it was on her agenda. "I hadn't planned much tonight. Had thought of going downtown but can chill here for a change since I been out all day. Never got the chance to try that hot tub of yours, might be a good time with dusk coming, you think?"

“Guilty? No. You’re just making me remember how much I enjoy having you around.” Jason said as Jane got into position on the stool. Whether she meant to or not she was giving him quite a show as he looked down her towel at her cleavage, able to see just a hint of her areolas as his bulge started to thicken up behind her.

He took the brush and made careful but firm movements, helping to untangle her hair wherever it had gotten tight. “Yeah, if you had just washed it you’d be on your own right now. Gotta get some practice reps before getting back to that.” He teased, placing a hand on her shoulder for leverage, causing her towel to shift just a bit.

“Oh the location is perfect. We can go to any sight you want to see with ease.” He told her as her breasts jiggled, his cock firming up more as it nearly poked at the back of her head. “Dusk is the perfect time. Maybe you could slip into your bikini and we could just relax? I could make some drinks or grab us beers?” He offered, needing to get away before she noticed his bulge. Or maybe she would enjoy the sight?

The towel was never going to be ample to keep covering her bosom. The material was not steadfast enough and as Jane shuffled around one then her other aerola came into sight. They were more a watermelon colour, quite sizeable with the teats protruding from the friction of the fluffy fabric. It was too late for his step sister to hide them by the time they were almost fully exposed. To suddenly cover them probably would only draw further attention to the twin peaks, she thought.

"Oh, I never knew you were supposed to wear a swim suit in a hot tub. Aren't you supposed to go au natural?" The 18 year old teen hadn't really thought what she was saying, she just blurted out what came into her mind. She could see from his face in the mirror he was already getting somewhat flustered from her being virtually topless, she could not quite see by how much, given that the disturbance in his groin area was not visual to her.

"I'm not fully shaved down there though if you have to be. It's not as if you going to get any fragments of fibres that can block the plumbing." Jane wasn't an expert, it was just something she read about pipes becoming cluttered up from the smallest pieces of fabric. But it wasn't quite what she intended to do was to tell him the sparse cluster of pubic hair over her slit. She had been intending to have a wave at a beauty parlour but hadn't got around to it yet.

"A cocktail would be nice if you know how to make any." It was only when she moved to get up and take the brush off Jason that she noticed how swollen his package seemed to be. Maybe it was better if he worn shorts in the hot tub, she thought. "By the time we go, it will be all in shadow in the dark."

As Jane shifted around the towel loosened up and Jason was given a perfect view of her areola and nipple. Her nun had hardened up for one reason or another and the sight caused him to lick his lips as he kept brushing her hair.

“Well you know, not really. But I didn’t want to just assume you’d be comfortable naked in the hot tub with me.” He told her as his cock continued to firm up behind her. “But it sounds like you’re more than willing, so I say au natural it is.”

When Jane started talking about her downstairs landscaping Jason but his lip, beginning to wonder just what it looked like. A landing a strip, a nice v, a full-on bush? It sounded like he would get his chance to see.

“I’m sure your landscaping is fine. Why don’t you grab a towel, I’ll whip up some margaritas, and we’ll meet down there in five?” He suggested before heading out to his room. He stripped naked, revealing his muscular chest and thighs before wrapping a towel around his naked waist, a tent pitched between his legs.

On his way back downstairs he took a moment to whip up a pitcher of margaritas, grabbing two glasses before heading out back. “Hope you’re ready for a great night.” He called out as he approached.

Sometimes she could talk too much and get herself into trouble. It wasn't Jane's intention that they would be naked in the hot tub. To be truthful his step sister hadn't really thought about it. She just blurted out what she was thinking when he suggested she put on a bikini. But as the saying goes she had made her bed and would have to sleep in it. For her though nudity was a big thing. It seemed more so for boys who often linked it with sex.

"It isn't a big deal for me. I try not to be a prude." Jane decided she would brazen it out. She hadn't minded him seeing her boobs when he was brushing her hair. The 18 year old found that she had even liked tantalising him. It was even more fun discovering later she had such an effect on him from the growing size of his bulge. It became rather personal though when he started to talk about her kitty as if it was a painting or work of art.

What she did not want to admit to Jason was that she wasn't that used to a hot tub, only briefly experiencing having a soak in one. Nor did she like to confess her lack of knowlege about cocktails. It just sounded good to her when she suggested having some and didn't have a clue about margaritas or even wasn't sure if she had ever had one. After he had left, she decided she would cover herself in just her white fleeced robe to protect her modesty even if temporarily. As she approached she could hear the jet sprays had been switched on.

While Jane had been busy getting ready Jason had turned the jets on and poured a glass of margarita for both of them. She looked absolutely stunning in her white fleeced robe which clung nicely to her tight figure.

Jason sat their glasses down on the edge of the hot tub before pulling his towel off, revealing his thick, uncut nine inch cock that was quickly hardening from being around her. He then offered her his hand to help her into the tub. “Ladies first, Jane.”

Wasting no time, her step brother quickly threw down the gauntlet by removing his towel first. But rather than disappearing under the ripples of foam, he was brash enough to challenge her to take off her robe. Positioning himself in his birthday suit on the edge of the pool, he gave her little opportunity to be discreet. All modesty had gone out of the window. Offering his had in anticipation of helping her into the water, there was no choice but to strip off in front of his waiting eyes.

"Thanks, I can ... I always though chivalry was supposed to be dead. That was what I was told anyway." Jane tried to brush off her embarrassment by joking rather nervously. It was the suddenness of it all that caught her out. At least she thought they may sit first on a sun-lounger and have their drink, taking in the evening air. But it was Jason setting the agenda, obviously wanting to remain in control. Or at least it was his way of dealing with it if he had also felt a little apprehensive about showing his all to someone nine years his junior.

Turning towards a clothes hook, the 18 year old student turned to hang up her robe after sliding it off her shoulders. It only temporarily delayed him seeing the fullness of her bosom in their full glory together with their pliability yet firmness as they gently wobbled as she moved. It was much more illustrious than when he glanced them in a bird's eye view as he brushed her hair earlier. Between the shadow of her groin, her brother may also have glimpsed the scattering of hair tufts of a more caramel colour that the coffee shade on her head, which she had already tied up in a bun.

As if it had been rehearsed, the way he was sitting made it necessary for her to step over his legs as he took her hand to help. With her other she placed it on his shoulder, which felt surprisingly warm, to keep balance. It was only then that she looked down and in the shade saw an outline of manhood for the first time. She didn't like to stare but its size jolted her, causing her to almost fall over. As she tried to regain her composure one of her breasts grazed the cheek of his face and nestled briefly against his neck.

"Whoops. I don't think I should dive in." If she wasn't already blushing her face must have gone bright scarlet as she quickly tried to stand up straight again. She needed to step over him onto the edge of the hot tub, spreading one leg then the other until she was about to start to lower herself into the bubbling water below her and seek out a place to sit inside.

Jason looked up from the tub to watch as his stepsister stripped down, her back to him at first as she exposed her perfect ass to him before turning, her supple breasts and magnificent mound coming into view. With a bun on her head and the tufts of hair on her groin she looked like a woman getting ready for a spa day, not one that was going to be skinny dipping with her stepbrother.

As he helped her into the tub he felt her hand resting on his shoulder, using him for leverage and to balance herself before she spotted his thick cock beneath the water. He knew the instant she caught sight of it because she almost slipped and fell just as she was getting in. Had that happened she very well could have accidentally mounted him then and there, but that was a fantasy he’d have to live out another time.

“Probably best not to. There’s snakes in the water sometimes.” He joked quite poorly, laughing as he reached over to grab their glasses, handing one to her before raising his own. “To a relaxing night we might never forget.” He toasted, sighing as he took a good long sip.

"Snakes?1? Oh my goodness! Big ones, little ones? Do they bite?" She had taken her brother quite literally causing her to briefly panic. Jane rattled out a rapid sequence of questions before realising he was only joking. It had caused her to put a hand to cover her pussy though as if to stop them entering her. She took the glass from him and gulped down most of the margarita as if it might help to calm her only that it had the opposite effect.

"Oh" That is sharp. Really bitter." The 18 year old managed to utter out as she caught her breath from the unexpected strong taste. It was the turn of hand to be used like some kind of fan as she waved it in front of her mouth. All the while she was as naked as nature intended, so far only dabbling her feet in the bubbling foam. The brunette was still looking down into the water as if she was checking to make sure there really were no snakes or even worms inside.

"Can snakes swim? What about worms or eels, do they even get into the hot tub? Taking one more swig of the drink despite the effects of the first mouthful she drained the glass and handed it back to Jason. Cautiously Jane slowly slide herself down into the hot tub. Being extra careful she returned one of her hands to guard her pussy just in case. Slowly but surely her body disappeared under the froth as her fleshy mounds temporarily caused minor tidal waves until they also vanished from view.

Jason couldn’t help but laugh as Jane seemed to momentarily freak about the thought that there could be snakes waiting for her in the water. What made it even better was how she covered her pussy as if one was going to jump out of the water and slither inside of her. It seemed a moment later she got the joke, but it was still quite a hilarious scene.

“You are such a goof sometimes.” He told her as she started to quickly drink her margarita. He mirrored her in drinking down half of his before she wretched back from the taste. “If you think that’s bitter then you’ve got a lot of getting used to drinking to do. Margaritas are almost sweet as can be.” Soon enough she was back at her glass and had downed the entire thing.

“I’m impressed.” He told her as he stood up, his cock bouncing with his movements as he reached over her to grab the pitcher, his thick cock inches from her face as he poured her another glass and topped off his own. “You don’t need to worry about any snakes, worms, or eels besides the python in your face.” He told her, still laughing as he sat down next to her and relaxed into the water. “God that feels good.”

"I'm not wacky. It's alright for you guys, you can just zap them with your cudgel." It was big enough, Jane could not fail to notice despite everything else going on. She had already thumped him jovially on the arm when he called her a goof though she liked him sitting next to her in the water. It seemed kind of protective, perhaps that's how he really felt towards her since she was much younger than he was and more so when she was little.

As if she needed to check his size, there he was letting it hang right in front of her eyes or maybe her mouth. It wasn't erect but it was hardly flaccid neither. Jane wondered to herself if he would let her touch it to watch it grow but never would dare ask him. It was a thought though, an interesting one, even an erotic one. Jane was pleased he gave her another drink and relieved her from her quandary while watching his appendage move around while he poured it.

"I could have easily bitten it, you know. Did you trust me not to." Even if she was naive in some ways, it was obvious he was deliberately letting her have good look at his pride and joy. Maybe she missed her opportunity to test it out but he seemed cool about it. "It seemed quite tame to me anyway. You have it trained so it doesn't spit?" One drink hadn't made her feel free and easy with Jason, it was just the casual way he was behaving. She was beginning to like him.

“I can do a lot more than zap with this cudget.” Jason joked as Jane seemed to ease back into a level of comfort. She didn’t seem to hesitate when he sat close to her, if anything she seemed to perk up a bit more.

While pouring their drinks he’d seen the way she stared, as if in awe of his cock. He wondered just how experienced she was, and if she was experienced just how big of a man, or boy, she’d been with before.

“Yes, you could have easily bitten it. You could have just as easily licked it.” He teased, turning the tide from potential pain to pleasure. “And yet you didn’t. But yes, I’ve got him trained pretty wel. You seemed quite interested when it was hanging in your face. You can touch, it won’t bite. But you might see some of what it can do.” He teased, keeping a light, playful flirtiness about them.

When he had the audacity to suggest that she licked it, she cringed. She imagined sticking her tongue out to touch it made her giggle to herself, thinking it would jump up towards her. She would never be able to get it into her mouth. Goodness knows how it was supposed to fit into any girl's love canal. It would certainly exceed their ability to stretch, she believed. Jane herself had enough trouble with a vibrator and was why she only had a mini one - as well as being able to hide it more easily from her parents.

In all the commotion, his step sister was beginning to get used to the taste of the margarita. She did feel she needed some dutch courage in trying to prove to Jason that she had grown up and could hold her own even if she was really out of her depth. Perhaps it was not quite the way to drink it, but the second glass she finished in three gulps this time. Her mind was elsewhere rather than thinking what effect the cocktail may have on her.

"I think you are trying to play a game with me. You're having fun, aren't you?" She handed him back the empty glass, wondering if he dare repeat what he did before when dangling his penis in front of her eye and since suggesting she could tease it to see what happened.

Jane seemed to be drinking with a purpose as she took her glass and chugged it down in three large gulps. She was definitely trying to get drunk, but was it because she wanted to feel less awkward or because she wanted to be more bold? When she handed him her glass he figured it was likely the ladder.

“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not.” Jason said with a smirk as he accepted the glass, her playfulness causing his cock to firm up more. It’s length was already there, this just meant it was firmer. “I’m definitely having fun though.” He said as he stood once more, standing in front of her with his thick cock inches from her lips as he slowly poured her another glass.

Who was calling whose bluff? Jane thought it was hers. He was a guy, he was older, it was something that she should have known she was playing with fire. She wouldn't have done it with another boy. Did it make her feel more daring just because he was her brother? Did she feel safer with him? That he wouldn't do what other guy might do to her but that she could practise with him without any risk.

It still felt that it was something that she shouldn't be doing when he stood up again over her to replenish their drinks. His excitement had obviously grown. His kid sister could see from the way his appendage had swollen and lengthen. It was even bigger. The tightening of the skin around her boobs also confirm that she was becoming aroused by their playful game. There it was virtually pointing at her. She had never seen a live one so close up before.

It was time for a nervous giggle as it swayed in front of her. It was near enough for him to feel her warm breath as she exhaled and swallowed almost together. "Yes it is just a bit of fun. Amusing, isn't it." It certainly wasn't serious, was it.? Jane wanted to play down that it was significant or meaningful in any way. It wasn't that he was her boyfriend or could even be as he was family.

Lifting her left hand, she pointed a finger at the devilish piece of flesh and touched it. The 18 year old brunette looked up but was unable to immediately see his eyes as if she was seeking approval. It would have been too much to have reached out and give it a little lick with her tongue. It was enough for her. She did not want to enter into dangerous waters. She saw her glass he was holding and stretched her arm up to take it. "Thanks for the drink. Thanks for being patient with me."

“Oh it’s very amusing to me. But something tells me you’re still nervous. You aren’t nervous, are you Jane?” Jason quipped, teasing his younger stepsister. She always put on such a brave demeanor but here she was unnerved by something as simple as a cock. Albeit her older stepbrother’s sizable cock, but still.

As her finger touched his member he found his cock twitching, pointing upward at her touch as if on command. The touch didn’t last long as she reached for her margarita, snatching it from his hand before thanking him. “Of course, anything for you Jane.”

Instead of sitting back in the hot tub with her Jason chose to be bold, instead sitting on the edge of the hot tub with only his legs in the water, his thick cock between his legs above water in plain sight. “Though that would hardly count for anything.”

"Well I'm not used to seeing real penises in front of my eyes everyday, whether huge or not." It was true that she was nervous, very nervous, but she was never going to admit that to her big brother, especially one who had went out his way to look after her when she was so small. At times he had meant so much to her in her early formative years and was everything to her, doing things for her she could never expect from their parents.

More than feeling jittery, Jane was excited, even aroused, which was something even more that she could not tell him about. It was a learning curve for her in many way and what siblings of the opposite sex are supposed to be for each other. But because of their age differences it was a virtual one-way process. There would be nothing she could reciprocate for him to teach him about, she was sure being just a kid sis.

Her fascination grew even more when he decided to sit next to her but on the outer rim. It was another view of his erection that he was offering, positioned vertical as if it was due for take off. Presumably it was deliberate but she was unsure what she was expected to do in response. It remained still within her grasp and was crying out for attention albeit not quite as accessible to her as his bloated organ was before she he was standing over her unless she moved too.

Being shy, Jane did not want to make it seem too obvious that she was still engrossed in his little games but equally did not want to signal that she had become disinterested. In response, she stood up in the pool and turned herself around to face him as she reached up to place a hand on each of his knees. Holding on to them, she let the rest of her body float face down on top of the water with her fleshy ass bubbling up, often breaking the surface. As an unanticipated bonus, each of her feet grazed the wings of her breasts as she flowed to and fro.

“Well maybe you should get used to it. Seems like we’re both pretty open with the whole being naked around one another thing, and I do enjoy lounging nude.” Jason said with a grin as his stepsister still couldn’t seem to peel her eyes away from his manhood.

Sure enough Jane repositioned herself best she could to make his new seating arrangement work. She was still a bit sheepish, but obviously didn’t want them to lose momentum as her hands met his knees and she let her body float face down, her breasts hidden but her magnificent ass creating over the water.

“That comfortable?” He asked her, his cock standing tall as he eyed her gorgeous ass. “You could always move closer if you like. Close the distance. I see you staring, it won’t bite.”

The way she was floating on her front would have been easier if she gripped the rim around the hot tub. It was an innovation of hers to keep a hold of his knee from how he sat on the edge. It was more difficult and her step brother was right in that it was not that comfortable. But being between his legs and still being able to see his joystick at full mast, it gave Jane a sense that they were being more than cordial together.

As her body drifted over the rippling surface in tandem with the flow of the tide, the 18 year brunette succeed in briefly hoisting herself up between his thighs so her face was again at one with his monstrous trouser snake. Rhythmically as she eased herself back down to her original position she was given an extra thrill with her nipples skimming against his loins. It became a kind of to-and-fro exercise with each time her mouth becoming closer and closer to what entered her mind that could be her lollipop.

"If it doesn't bite, maybe it is me who does the nibbling. I'm sure I can reach the purple helmet." Her novel workout routine required quite a lot of exertion and made her slightly breathless. The cheeks on her face gradually turned redder as her breath also became much heavier. Soon she dare to extend out her tongue to again lick her target before planting a little kiss on the side of it.

"It is a step to far I think." Perhaps it wasn't very realistic aiming to put at least the tip of it in her mouth, but it was a bit of fun for her as she slowed her pace until she was almost motionless again apart from the water lapping around the contours of her body. Jane felt quite exhilarated from a combination of her excitement and alcohol she had consumed. Letting go of his knees she made a sort of somersault in the pool that gave him a bird's eye rear view of her slit, whether deliberate or not. She ended on on the other side and sat down at the opposite end to him.

“I’m sure you can reach it, but I don’t think you want to hurt it. You give it pleasure and it will give it right back.” Jason said with a little smirk as Jane teased him. Soon enough her tongue had met the head and she had placed a kiss on the side of his shaft. “Oh you’re getting brave, aren’t you?”

Just as soon as she’d taken a major step she backed off again, somersaulting over across the hot tub and taking a seat once again. He shook his head as he got back in the tub and moved to sit beside her, his hand moving to her tight stomach.

“Jane, Jane. You know you can’t get away in here.” He teased as the top of his hand brushed the bottom of her breasts as he held her. “I think we haven’t come close to going too far. I don’t think there is a too far.”

Back
Top Bottom