Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl's Harem (Looking for 3 Males)

KawaiiApple

Meteorite
Arrie Mansae was a pervert. Ever since middle school, she had always been a little bit too obsessed with boys. She loved everything about them, especially their bodies. Now that she was in 10th grade and 16 years old, Arrie had a goal. She wanted to make her own reverse-harem.

After spending months planning it, she was ready to put her goal into action. She already had ideas about who to add to her harem. They were all boys that she liked. However, there was one problem; she had never even had any sort of romantic contact with a boy. Nevertheless, she wanted this harem dream to come true, so she would do what she had to do to make it a reality.

Hello and welcome to my first ever group roleplay! If you haven't already guessed, this roleplay is about a girl who wishes to have her own reverse-harem. Trouble is, she has never been involved with a boy romantically. What will happen? Let's find out!

For this, I will need 3 males to each play a certain boy that I have in mind.

The Student Council President: He's smart, he's responsible, and most importantly...he's hot. This boy is very popular with the ladies, so Arrie might have some competition, but she knows she will find a way to bring him into her harem.

The Athlete: This boy is all about sports. Captain of the school's football team, he is also rather popular. Even though she is not much of a sports fan, Arrie wants to find a way to win his heart.

...and last but not least...

The Teacher: Arrie's harem will most certainly not be complete without her favorite homeroom teacher. This hot young teacher takes his job rather seriously, but Arrie is going to try and get him to come out of his shell.

Yes, with only 3 boys it will be a rather small harem, but who knows? Maybe it will expand~ Anyway, like I said before, this is my first group roleplay ever so please go easy on me. Any advice is greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Please comment on here if you are interested. First come first served!

Nice idea, @KawaiiApple !!
If the role is not taken up already, I would like to play the Student Council President.
I am visualizing him as an arrogant boy who thinks very highly of himself. And all the adoration he gets, made him feel even more powerful.
In essence, I am thinking of building the character who would present a tough challenge to Arrie.

Let me know your thoughts.

Very cool idea and if its still open I'd love to play the role of the home room teacher. Happy to add intros etc if the scene is open still.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom