Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Odd Pairings In Comprising Situations, added simulated sex plot

Jay Jay

Moon
Hi

Just joined site and looking for partners. More interested in long-term or fairly long-term well thought out. Prefer at least two paragraphs as minimum. Possible stories could be slow build-up or slow paced allowed detail. Pairings could be unexpected or even unlikely, putting characters into imaginary situations that they are not used to. This world probably offers more than enough intriguing situation to be involved in. Ages can vary could be around my own age (mid-thirties), younger or older or even an age gap might add further aspects.

Since is my first draft, I intend to add possible scenarios I am looking for but in meantime would welcome anyone interested in trying to work something out helping me, helping you. Would appreciate PMs (and not write below so can build up this thread).

Suggestions

Simulate sex in movie

One idea I have had and been wanting to develop is my fascination with simulated sex in movies. It could be one character is quite an established actor (wouldn't say a superstar) could be famous or at least fairly well known. It could be other character is fresh from drama school and is offered a part to play part opposite (possibly more because of looks). Movie could be a kind of an erotic thriller or even a romcom or perhaps a horror with nude scenes. How is simulated sex scenes handled, do some become unsimulated. :)

PM if interested in developing

The Park

Since breaking up with her partner, may character has become more obsessed with the park adjoining her house for her entertainment and often as a sexual outlet. The adjacent area is used by couples who probably have to where else to go, by bored voyeurs and exhibitionists, even by the occasional nudist using it as a naturist trail. My character can be seen at her bedroom window with binoculars looking out not always fully dressed herself or even walking along the paths of the park usually at twilight. Her own back garden has a swimming pool and hot tub overlooked through the occasional gap in the high fencing. Would be pleased to hear from anyone interested in developing aspects of this theme or any other ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom