Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Ways of finding like-minded RPers?

DiablosHater

Teddie Enthusiast
Banished
I've had quite a few people message me thus far in my four-ish weeks on the site, although I feel as if my RP supply has run dry, if you will. I've not been getting very many replies to my posts and oftentimes, they do fall through, unfortunately, with me either getting ghosted, or just not feeling as though my partner was right for me. So, I suppose I'm just here to ask, is there any way of finding like-minded RP partners, other than the RP request function, both looking for, and putting out a post? I've wound up seeing more or less the same bunch of people each day on the forums without very much luck, so I would like to know generally if there are any other ways that you guys have found partners. ^^

I have a few ideas to make some more self promotion areas.

Ultimately driving interest in this place is ideal, more people to find each other that way.

Yeah, that's the part that I often do have trouble with. I have found a few people posting in Male, Female and non-binary with the same exact request thread, whilst only playing one gender. Is that not breaking the rules?

That is, yeah. They should only be posting in the area that goes with the gender of the character they are playing. We try to find what we can but sometimes miss things, if you find stuff like this, you can report it and we'll handle it.

I totally forgot there was a report button. I'll do that from now on, if I see someone doing that stuff. ^^

Back
Top Bottom