Fx Any Females, young to milf age, in... serious trouble... ( nearly no limits )

sub-21

Meteorite
Hi :)

I was told to set up a request thread ( by the friend who allured me to meet BMR ). My character is normally a young and "innocent" girl ( but there is also a naughty and wild version of her ). I learned that this type of girl may be called a DID, a Damsel in Distress ( and in fact I am a little in bondage and gothic s/m and would like to go... deeper for the dark side ). I have a couple of ideas how to start up - maybe one of them does inspire you. Of course any other idea is welcome.

Lost place - something survived
A young girl - inexperienced, but curious - loves urban exploration and is often snooping around in lost places. Of course she is warned - don't go alone, tell somebody where you are going to, don't take the risk to climb in dark dungeons... And of course she did it. One day she finds a way to an old abandoned factory. And in the factory a stairway downwards. concrete walls, large hallways, again stairs down. And there... She is trapped? a door closes behind her? a cage is closed? Or she finds that she is not alone?
And so she meets.... your character.

Medieval - witch hunting
Dark stories about witch hunters, inquisition, exorcism.... My character may be a female hunter, or the young assistant of an older, experienced general of the inquisition, or... the victim. I never did something like that and would love to go for it. Dark. Twisted. Maybe Torture and Death. Maybe a romance and a happy end. Whatever you like.

There is so much more in my mind... But for now... perhaps someone will find it worth to discuss details.

Thx for reading -
have fun!

Sub-21

Ok, here I am again. I am very happy with BMR and found already a very interesting partner and storyline. But I would be open for a third RP to start up. Ok, I was the one who told "I am overloaded... not now, sorry". If you feel that we should resume - let me know. Or.... maybe you visit my request thread for the first time... if you are interested, please let me know!

The "Lost Place" Scenario leaded to two completely different types of roleplays. So it is still open for... ideas.

I would like to add some different ideas I have in mind.

Superheroines in Trouble
I can imagine to be Black Widow, She-Hulk, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, .... ( ... in Trouble )

Vestalia... gone astray
In my imagination she is strong, and she has... desires. She comes up to a place of temptation ( for example.... visits a exhibition fight in the arena. or is invited to a private dinner - and things evolve. ( by the way when a vestalia is on the wrong path.... it may lead her to a ... very bad ending )

Scifi - female warrior is taken captive, interrogated and....
Maybe... for example... a borg drone ( ... seven of nine? ) in the hands of a merciless klingonian....
You see i am with startrek. ( no starwars please )

Ok. So many ideas... i am open for a lot of periods and pairings.....
Ask me. The worst maybe that the answer is - "sorry, but..."

Greetings from Germany
sub-21

Back
Top Bottom